realsexdoll.com

Hello

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

NME

Hello

Post by NME »

Finally posting after and less lurking. I am interested in getting a real doll, so I will be spending most of my time in that forum. If there are any Canadians with experience dealing with real doll Canada, please let me know how that went. I have been considering a doll for 20 years and seriously working towards it for the last five, but I'm not sure if it's realistic or possible for me since I am blind and some of the logistics seem daunting. I will have many questions in the coming weeks and any help from other members, especially Canadians, will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for any help, and I look forward to possibly fulfilling a two decades long dream.

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Re: Hello

Post by Leatherman »

Hello NME !

Thank you for posting. I am certain there are many here who will be happy to help you with any questions you may have. And plenty are from Canada too!

Congratulations on making this life changing decision and best of luck with your choices.

:glou:

Photo_guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Photo_guy »

Right on, glad you're here NME.
There is a wealth of information here in threads. Im sure there are ways to adapt doll ownership to just about anyone.
Welcome in here.
Every day is a good day, some are just better than others. - RJD
Jo- WM 167 H Cup Fitness Model
Amber- (Shared Body) Head #266

Stacy
Five Card Draw

NME

Post by NME »

Thanks both, I'm pretty confident I'll know what to do with her when she arrives lol, but it's getting her to me where the troubles may lie.

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

NME wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:14 pm Thanks both, I'm pretty confident I'll know what to do with her when she arrives lol, but it's getting her to me where the troubles may lie.
Welcome mr NME!

I will use every opportunity I have to write you something wise and useful, trying not to take up much of your time..

When I engage in various thoughts on various science topics, I definitely feel my mental limitations at a certain moment.

I want to tell you that when I speak from the point of view of science and knowledge, I would gladly give my sense of sight - in exchange for even more intellect, compared to the one I currently possess.

Regarding all human senses, and regarding the desire for man to satisfy his senses, at least the ones he has, I claim that you are in the right place.

Everyone will be able to meet you here and help as much as is in our general capacity.

With pleasure!

Mr. Dollman,
Small Moderator of the Vinyl Section of the TDF Forum.
🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

Welcome
100cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 11/27/2018, Measurements: I - cup / 25I - 16 - 24 @ 32.4 lbs
140cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 5/14/2019, Measurements: K - cup / 31K - 19 - 25 @ 51 lbs
125cm Amazon doll. Purchased: 3/24/2024, Measurements: G - cup / 26G - 17 - 25 @ 39.8 lbs

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

NME wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:13 pm Finally posting after and less lurking. I am interested in getting a real doll, so I will be spending most of my time in that forum. If there are any Canadians with experience dealing with real doll Canada, please let me know how that went. I have been considering a doll for 20 years and seriously working towards it for the last five, but I'm not sure if it's realistic or possible for me since I am blind and some of the logistics seem daunting. I will have many questions in the coming weeks and any help from other members, especially Canadians, will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for any help, and I look forward to possibly fulfilling a two decades long dream.
Welcome to the TDF NME! :multi: Happy to count you among us now! :D

I live in the northern suburbs of Montreal and I own several dolls (...17 in total! :whistle: ) purchased from 3 Canadian retailers; https://sexdollcanada.com/ https://www.wmdoll.ca/WMDOLL%20Products.htm and https://www.sexdolls-shop.com/ but I have never done business with https://realdollcanada.com/fr/?v=3e8d115eb4b3

If you have any questions, I will try to answer them and try to help you as much as I can. (...and I'm bilingual by the way.)

Hope you find and get your dream doll soon! :angel:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Welcome to the forum NME!

I know you want to get a RealDoll. As I understand it there may be some delivery issues. I think the best way would be to contact them directly and ask if delivery to your doorstep could be organized. Also one factor to consider is that, last I heard, the manufacturing wait time for a RealDoll is around 12 or 14 months. While they are the OGs of silicone dolls, there are many other great brands out there today.

How set are you on Abyss Creations? Here is a crazy idea, how about you write down some models you remember of back when you could still see. The ones to your liking. Members here could help you find a brand and model that resembles what you're looking for the most.

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi NME
Welcome to TDF. So sorry to hear about your lack of sight. If you can cope with day to day life then I think there is no reason you can't cope with a doll. You may have to come up with some work-arounds but I expect you are already use to doing that for many other things. There are a lot of members here that will be happy to help wherever they can. Hope you can get this sorted, take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

NME

Post by NME »

gogodolls wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:02 am
NME wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:13 pm Finally posting after and less lurking. I am interested in getting a real doll, so I will be spending most of my time in that forum. If there are any Canadians with experience dealing with real doll Canada, please let me know how that went. I have been considering a doll for 20 years and seriously working towards it for the last five, but I'm not sure if it's realistic or possible for me since I am blind and some of the logistics seem daunting. I will have many questions in the coming weeks and any help from other members, especially Canadians, will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for any help, and I look forward to possibly fulfilling a two decades long dream.
Welcome to the TDF NME! :multi: Happy to count you among us now! :D

I live in the northern suburbs of Montreal and I own several dolls (...17 in total! :whistle: ) purchased from 3 Canadian retailers; https://sexdollcanada.com/ https://www.wmdoll.ca/WMDOLL%20Products.htm and https://www.sexdolls-shop.com/ but I have never done business with https://realdollcanada.com/fr/?v=3e8d115eb4b3

If you have any questions, I will try to answer them and try to help you as much as I can. (...and I'm bilingual by the way.)

Thank you, I will keep those links in mind. Are any of those silicone? I think I would rather that over tpe.

NME

Post by NME »

JustDude wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:34 am Welcome to the forum NME!

I know you want to get a RealDoll. As I understand it there may be some delivery issues. I think the best way would be to contact them directly and ask if delivery to your doorstep could be organized. Also one factor to consider is that, last I heard, the manufacturing wait time for a RealDoll is around 12 or 14 months. While they are the OGs of silicone dolls, there are many other great brands out there today.

How set are you on Abyss Creations? Here is a crazy idea, how about you write down some models you remember of back when you could still see. The ones to your liking. Members here could help you find a brand and model that resembles what you're looking for the most.
I don't know if it has to be Abiss Creations, they are just the first I saw and most familiar with.
I believe I'm leaning towards their body A or the ASA body since they have the vertical and horizontal measurements that appeal to me most.
Something with a height between 5'2 and 5'5 with 34C-24-34 plus or minus an inch. Pretty sure I want silicone over TPE.
Of course, how the doll feels in the hands is most important. This includes muscle structure, skeleton, skin texture, compression, and jiggle of butt and bust.
I don't think the face really matters, since even when I had sight, I wasn't good at distinguishing facial features and all the dolls are pretty enough.
She will spend most of her time as posed art, but I will be quite handsy, so if she doesn't feel realistic, suspension of disbelief will be very difficult regardless of how real she looks.
Do you have any recommendations based on that information?

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

NME wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:05 pm
gogodolls wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:02 am Welcome to the TDF NME! :multi: Happy to count you among us now! :D

Thank you, I will keep those links in mind. Are any of those silicone? I think I would rather that over tpe.
https://sexdollcanada.com/ and https://www.sexdolls-shop.com/ are resellers and sell several major brands of dolls and most of these brands offer silicone dolls.
(AngelKiss, Elsa Babe, Game Lady, Gynoid Tech, Irontech, Piper Doll, Sanhui Dolls, Sino-Doll, Starpery, Tayu, Top-Sino, Xycolo and Zelex among others sell silicone dolls).

Unfortunately, I can't advise you on silicone dolls because all my dolls are made of TPE!
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Hello NME,

There are a number of silicone dolls that can match the measurements you give, in several famous brands.
I think for example of Tayu. Those who have Tayu dolls often mention the softness of its silicone and the good tactile sensations (body neither too soft nor too hard, which they say gives realistic sensations).

Starting from Real Doll, you have a lot of choices because Real Doll is the most expensive brand.

You could ask the TDF members to make a list of models, starting from what you want: height, waist and hip size, but also breast size (B, C, D cups...) and possibly their shape (very round apple-shaped, or rather pear-shaped...).

There are also tactile characteristics for the face: a hard silicone, or a soft silicone that will give a more realistic feeling when kissing. The hard silicone has a visual advantage, but it also has the advantage that eyelashes, eyebrows and hair can be implanted in a more solid way. If you can't see, you'll probably have a hard time attaching and holding a wig correctly (even for me who can see it's difficult). I have a hard silicone head with implanted hair and a TPE head with a wig: when I run my hand over the forehead or through the hair, the implanted hair feels more realistic. On the other hand, when kissing, it is the softer head that gives the most realistic sensation. So the choice will depend above all on your priorities.

Another question is the weight of the doll. The lighter the doll, the easier it will be to manipulate it, for example to move it from a chair to a bed or even to move it in the bed.
The lighter the doll, the less likely it is that you will damage it by manipulating it.

Another question is tight joints, which allow the doll to hold a pose but are difficult to manipulate, or loose joints, which will allow smoother movement but will not allow the doll to stand or to hold a pose.

I think you should establish a description as precise as possible starting from the Real Doll model you are thinking of, your wishes in terms of sensations and the uses you are thinking of (moving the doll or not, having sex with her or not , often kissing her on the mouth or not...). And then to ask the members of TDF to tell you which models seem to them to correspond best to this description, by answering as precisely as possible for each criterion.
I am sure that many will gladly do so and that it will even be an interesting challenge to try to propose you what will seem most in line with your wishes.
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

NME wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:28 pm
JustDude wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:34 am
I don't know if it has to be Abiss Creations, they are just the first I saw and most familiar with.
I believe I'm leaning towards their body A or the ASA body since they have the vertical and horizontal measurements that appeal to me most.
Something with a height between 5'2 and 5'5 with 34C-24-34 plus or minus an inch. Pretty sure I want silicone over TPE.
Of course, how the doll feels in the hands is most important. This includes muscle structure, skeleton, skin texture, compression, and jiggle of butt and bust.
I don't think the face really matters, since even when I had sight, I wasn't good at distinguishing facial features and all the dolls are pretty enough.
She will spend most of her time as posed art, but I will be quite handsy, so if she doesn't feel realistic, suspension of disbelief will be very difficult regardless of how real she looks.
Do you have any recommendations based on that information?
I'm not too familiar with Abyss Creations myself, but they are probably the most expensive brand here. Therefore if you do decide on another brand the sky is the limit. I'm biased towards a brand called Tayu because, well, I have one. I did a lot of research for my first silicone doll and I believe they are one of, if not the best there is. A Tayu will run you around four to five thousand dollars. The silicone is very soft, their dolls all have weight reduction with soft foam cores, gel breasts, soft belly, soft thighs, soft vagina and anal. Textured skin, articulated fingers, implanted lower eyelashes and eyebrows. Paid options include oral heads with tongue, movable jaw, soft butt. I highly recommend the soft butt as it's really soft. They are also one of the lightest brands on the market. I personally have a 148 D. You may want the 155 B according to your specs.

Other brands you could look into are Irontech, SM, Sanhui, Gynoid Tech (be aware Gynoids don't offer anal entry lol), Angel Kiss, MLW, Zelex, there are others.

I'm getting a new doll soon, the first silicone line from Doll-Forever. A 160 cm C cup doll weighing in at 54 pounds, which is very light. That's one you could look into as well.

You're still going to have to decide if you want removable vagina or not, considering your position that's something that would probably help with cleanup. Then standing feet with studs or hardened standing feet without studs.

If you have any more questions I'd be happy to answer to the best of my ability.

SimonSays7
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SimonSays7 »

Welcome. I've no idea about RealdollCanada.

But I bought my first from Sexdollcanada.com and like many, I had a great experience. I believe you can contact them and discuss what you might want. I believe they are a good choice because they ship within Canada all the time and are very experienced with many brands.

INFORMATIONS