www.wmdolls.com

My guy is finally home!!

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
MJsCave
Active Poster
Active Poster

My guy is finally home!!

Post by MJsCave »

Hi all!

A few months ago I bit the bullet and ordered a beautiful full silicone male doll from IronTech.
He arrived on Monday, a day earlier then expected actually.

He is amazing, beautiful and so lifelike, he is my new companion for a long time to come.

For the Aussies amongst us, I ordered him through Pleasure Dolls Australia and that was the best decision. I couldn’t recommend the company more!! Five Star, A++++ Service and care by Kirk, who always answered all my questions and helped me with everything, he is the absolute best!!

Anyways, I have been reading threads about how to clean a full silicone male doll, there is no info I could find about male dolls for one and then a lot of opinions differed or even contradicted. (IronTech only offered a tiny leaflet for TPE female dolls…)

Can someone please help me out and tell me how they look after their silicone playmates, companions?

Thanks in advance, MJ

JerJer19

Re: My guy is finally home!!

Post by JerJer19 »

Congrats! Awesome question. I will be getting my first silicone doll soon and it seems like their isn't a lot of info on them. I did read that just soap and water to clean and then powder them. I also know to never use oil on them (mineral/baby etc). But, the only dolls I own are TPE so this is all very knew to me and I am a little scared.
Which doll did you get?
--------------------------
Dude Harem -
5 Dolls (yes. I have an addiction)
1 - Silicone
3 - TPE
1 - Cloth

MJsCave
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MJsCave »

JerJer19 wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:10 pm Congrats! Awesome question. I will be getting my first silicone doll soon and it seems like their isn't a lot of info on them. I did read that just soap and water to clean and then powder them. I also know to never use oil on them (mineral/baby etc). But, the only dolls I own are TPE so this is all very knew to me and I am a little scared.
Which doll did you get?
Hi JerJer!

I got the IronTech 170cm Thomas full silicone with a second head that’s the M3 George. I did get some changes in beards, make up and got wigs instead of the implanted hair.
He looks so good!!! I’m very happy with him! The silicone feels amazing to the touch, you will be ver pleasantly surprised by that ;)

Which doll did you order?

MJ

JerJer19

Post by JerJer19 »

176cm Silicone Jack. My second head is also the M3. I'm not sure how I feel about him. I don't find him cute/handsome but he is sexy. I guess I will see when I get him. I am very curious about the silicone!
How long did it take to get your order?
Dude Harem -
1 - Silicone
3 - TPE
1 - Cloth

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Hi, MJ!

Congratulations on the safe arrival of your new guy. I'm glad that I could give you my positive feedback on Pleasure Dolls Australia. I knew that Kirk would take good care of you - he's a top bloke. :D Pleasure Dolls is definitely the way to go for those of us who live in Oz. I can recommend corn flour to keep your doll silky smooth. I have silicone dildos and they become tacky after they're washed with soap and water. A dusting of corn flour and the sticky feeling is gone. I also use corn flour instead of baby powder on Erik because I like to kiss and lick his body. And I really don't want a mouth full of baby powder when I do that. I don't want a mouth full of baby powder when I perform oral sex on the dildos, either. And I definitely don't want baby powder up my vajayjay when the dildo is inserted. 8O Corn flour is completely safe - and edible - unlike baby powder. I hope this is helpful.
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

MJsCave
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MJsCave »

JerJer19 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:44 pm 176cm Silicone Jack. My second head is also the M3. I'm not sure how I feel about him. I don't find him cute/handsome but he is sexy. I guess I will see when I get him. I am very curious about the silicone!
How long did it take to get your order?
Hi JerJer,

Aha, he’s a heavy guy! 176cm are 50+kg if I remember correctly, that’s why I went for the 170cm guy because they are the 38kg dolls(+3kg for the head)
I made some changes to the M3 head and my goodness he is amazing in real life! Also the body looks and feels amazing. It’s cool to the touch but it warms up quickly with your own body heat!

My order took a while because IronTech was moving and they had the Valentines special on. They were very quick with the changes after the factory pictures and he was def worth the wait!!! Once he was shipped he was here in Australia in a week or so.

He’s my first and only doll and he is so much more than I expected and hoped for in person!! I hope your guy comes soon!!
MJ :)

MJsCave
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MJsCave »

true_blue22 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:09 pm Hi, MJ!

Congratulations on the safe arrival of your new guy. I'm glad that I could give you my positive feedback on Pleasure Dolls Australia. I knew that Kirk would take good care of you - he's a top bloke. :D Pleasure Dolls is definitely the way to go for those of us who live in Oz. I can recommend corn flour to keep your doll silky smooth. I have silicone dildos and they become tacky after they're washed with soap and water. A dusting of corn flour and the sticky feeling is gone. I also use corn flour instead of baby powder on Erik because I like to kiss and lick his body. And I really don't want a mouth full of baby powder when I do that. I don't want a mouth full of baby powder when I perform oral sex on the dildos, either. And I definitely don't want baby powder up my vajayjay when the dildo is inserted. 8O Corn flour is completely safe - and edible - unlike baby powder. I hope this is helpful.

Hi True!!

I absolutely owe you a drink or two for all your advice about male dolls and your recommendations on Pleasure Dolls Australia!! Kirk is the absolute best!! He was so helpful and patient!!

My guy is not really sticky but I did buy some corn flour when I went shopping. I was thinking about getting baby powder and didn’t even think about the taste! I love kissing and licking my guy and yeah, corn flour prob tastes a lot better lol

Thanks True, MJxox

JerJer19

Post by JerJer19 »

MJsCave wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:48 am

Hi JerJer,

Aha, he’s a heavy guy! 176cm are 50+kg if I remember correctly, that’s why I went for the 170cm guy because they are the 38kg dolls(+3kg for the head)
Unfortunately. I may have to cut off an arm or two. :haha4:
Dude Harem -
1 - Silicone
3 - TPE
1 - Cloth

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

MJsCave wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:22 am Hi all!

A few months ago I bit the bullet and ordered a beautiful full silicone male doll from IronTech.
He arrived on Monday, a day earlier then expected actually.

He is amazing, beautiful and so lifelike, he is my new companion for a long time to come.

For the Aussies amongst us, I ordered him through Pleasure Dolls Australia and that was the best decision. I couldn’t recommend the company more!! Five Star, A++++ Service and care by Kirk, who always answered all my questions and helped me with everything, he is the absolute best!!

Anyways, I have been reading threads about how to clean a full silicone male doll, there is no info I could find about male dolls for one and then a lot of opinions differed or even contradicted. (IronTech only offered a tiny leaflet for TPE female dolls…)

Can someone please help me out and tell me how they look after their silicone playmates, companions?

Thanks in advance, MJ
Hope he's not shy ! We like pictures!

Any who...
Silicone is a very durable material ,your only real concern is not damaging him.
As for cleaning ,regular dish soap will do a great job.
And a light dusting with cornstarch once dry.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

MJsCave wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:57 am Hi True!!

I absolutely owe you a drink or two for all your advice about male dolls and your recommendations on Pleasure Dolls Australia!! Kirk is the absolute best!! He was so helpful and patient!!

My guy is not really sticky but I did buy some corn flour when I went shopping. I was thinking about getting baby powder and didn’t even think about the taste! I love kissing and licking my guy and yeah, corn flour prob tastes a lot better lol

Thanks True, MJxox
You're very welcome, MJ! I don't drink alcohol but you can send me some grape flavoured Kool-Aid if you like. (Just joking: I have a stockpile of it so it's always on hand.) Yes, indeed - Kirk provides wonderful customer service. And he's a really nice guy. I'm glad you got some corn flour when you were out shopping. Health-wise, it's a much safter option than baby powder.

I'm sure that other members are curious to see your new guy - just remember, it's up to you if/when you decide to share photos. I didn't share any photos of Erik on the Forum until he'd been with me for 2 months. I wanted to take my time with getting to know him before I shared him with everyone else. And most importantly: enjoy your honeymoon with your new man!
:multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi:
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

INFORMATIONS