AngelKiss 165cm Silicone

AngelKissLoveDoll was establish on 2022, which is one of the most professional silicone sex dolls in the world.
Our factory is specialized in silicone dolls. Every detail of material ratio, touch feeling, product life cycle, makeup matching, etc. has been studied by each professional department. Only to give customers the most satisfied silicone doll. Website: www.angelkisslovedoll.com
Tighes
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

AngelKiss 165cm Silicone

Post by Tighes »

I recieved the AngelKiss a couple of weeks ago and my god I’m impressed.
The amount of detail in the silicone body and heads is simply mind blowing.
Looking closely at the body, the texture of the shin is so realistic, it’s like the body has real skin pores. Same detail on the skin of the heads with the implanted brows and lashes. I got the body with the silicone #273, #159 and # 370 heads
Joints are very smooth and can be moved nice and easy. Perfect for photography.
The gel breasts feel amazing and have a really nice soft feel. The detail of visible veins throughout the body is awesome.
The attention to detail even goes to the eyes with very smooth spring mounted movable eyes and detailed veins in the eyes themselves.
I’ve only ever owned TPE girls so the silicone definately felt different, a bit harder but for the amount of detail, I’m so impressed. Fantastic quality from AngelKiss.

Some shots the day I got her…

Tighes
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: AngelKiss 165cm Silicone

Post by Tighes »

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Great review! How are the joints and possibility?

Tighes
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Tighes »

The joints are really good. Very smooth when moving them. Feel really solid when posed. Her fingers are amazing. Again the joints in her hands are brilliant👍👍

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

I'm sure a lot of us have been waiting to see one of these new silicone gals out in the wild so it's great to see that you've taken the plunge as we are now guaranteed to see some awesome pics! To be honest I'm a tad jealous, I had the feeling this 165cm silicone gal was going to be the business having admired the pics taken by mandos, also with head 273. If and when I'm in the position to get my first full silicone doll then I'm sure this will be the bod I would go for, in the meantime I'm going to make myself comfortable and enjoy whatever pics you post! Congratulations! 😁

Tighes
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Tighes »

Arthur1960 wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:21 am I'm sure a lot of us have been waiting to see one of these new silicone gals out in the wild so it's great to see that you've taken the plunge as we are now guaranteed to see some awesome pics! To be honest I'm a tad jealous, I had the feeling this 165cm silicone gal was going to be the business having admired the pics taken by mandos, also with head 273. If and when I'm in the position to get my first full silicone doll then I'm sure this will be the bod I would go for, in the meantime I'm going to make myself comfortable and enjoy whatever pics you post! Congratulations! 😁
Thanks Arthur.
The 165 with the 159 head is on the AngelKiss website. Very nice❤️❤️

https://angelkisslovedoll.com/products/ak165cm-s159-c

Mister Bungle 157
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Mister Bungle 157 »

Ultra realism for sure. I was impressed at her original manufacturer's photos and am equally as impressed with yours. :thumbs_up:

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

Very nice photos, Tighes! :)
I look forward to seeing more of this beauty too.
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

Stig123

Post by Stig123 »

She is very beautiful. Is she light tan?
Did you check her weight?

newguy123

Post by newguy123 »

The 159 and 273 WM heads are among my favorite. I have them on TPE bodies (157cm, 166cm). Now this is the 2nd review I've seen with those heads
and I've been blown away each time. Damn the list of model's I want to acquire keep's getting longer :(
She looks simply stunning. Especially with the 273 head with the blue eye's. Excellent choice.
Thanks for the review :D

P.S. If you don't mind is that light tan, or tan skin tone? Also I must know the eye color for the 273, 159 heads? Is that Blue, Or Blue Green?
I live in a Harem full of Beautiful Dolls.
Thanks Doll Forum :)

serotta

Post by serotta »

Wow, what a doll. When it was first introduced, every vendor showed a different weight, everything from 30-42 kg. I assumed the heavier weights were probably closer to reality, so I wrote it off as too heavy. I just looked again and now most of the vendors say 30 kg. Silicone Lovers still has it at 42 kg. If 30 kg is the real weight, that would be incredible.

Is it a hard silicone head? The implanted hair option makes me think yes. I saw somewhere that the WM TPE heads are compatible if you really wanted a softer head.

Tighes
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Tighes »

Mister Bungle 157 wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:11 am Ultra realism for sure. I was impressed at her original manufacturer's photos and am equally as impressed with yours. :thumbs_up:
Thanks so much. Really appreciate that❤️❤️

Tighes
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Tighes »

Jimmy_71 wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:38 am Very nice photos, Tighes! :)
I look forward to seeing more of this beauty too.
Thanks Jimmy.

You will certainly see a lot more of her with either of the heads on her❤️❤️

Tighes
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Tighes »

Stig123 wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:06 am She is very beautiful. Is she light tan?
Did you check her weight?
Thankyou Stig.
She is a light tan and weighs appropriately 32KG. Add a couple of kilograms with her head and it’s about 34Kg.

Cheers

Tighes
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Tighes »

newguy123 wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:41 am The 159 and 273 WM heads are among my favorite. I have them on TPE bodies (157cm, 166cm). Now this is the 2nd review I've seen with those heads
and I've been blown away each time. Damn the list of model's I want to acquire keep's getting longer :(
She looks simply stunning. Especially with the 273 head with the blue eye's. Excellent choice.
Thanks for the review :D

P.S. If you don't mind is that light tan, or tan skin tone? Also I must know the eye color for the 273, 159 heads? Is that Blue, Or Blue Green?
I have the #273 and #159 both in TPE also. My Samantha is a #273 and Alexandra is a #159. That’s why I went those numbers in silicone. The difference is amazing. Looking at them both together you can see they are the same face but a lot more detail.

The 166 is a light tan. The colours of their eyes is gorgeous. The #273 and the #159 is a stunning blue while the #370 has really nice brown eyes. The suit the skin tones really well.

Cheers

INFORMATIONS