https://www.coeros.com/

Giant Boobs Silicone Sex Doll Unboxing | JYDoll Ultra-lightweight Tech Review

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Giant Boobs Silicone Sex Doll Unboxing | JYDoll Ultra-lightweight Tech Review

Post by Coeros »

DollCommander wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:12 pm JY has some very beautiful sculpts, including some thick and curvy silicone bodies that are very tempting. The thing that keeps me from buying a JY is the LHP and the design of the vaginal entrance (it appears likely to tear imo). Honestly, I wouldn't care if a doll even had a functional anal cavity or not, and would gladly trade no anal for great and easily accessible vaginal sex from behind.

The vaginal entrance looks small with hard angles that create stress risers and a high likelyhood of tearing imo. But JY is not alone, many (most but not all) manufacturers design the vaginal entrance poorly. This is more likely from manufacturers who started in the TPE market, where the increased elasticity of TPE compensates for small diameter holes, hard angles etc. Silicone is not nearly as elastic, vaginal entrances must be (preferably tapered like a funnel and) larger diameter, designed intelligently and specifically for silicone dolls (rounded edges v.s. hard angles, eliptical v.s. circular etc.).

If JY ever significantly improves these areas on their dolls I will likely buy one because they are very beautiful otherwise.
Hello,

You are right in summing up, JY’s TPE dolls and the previous silicone dolls have some problems with LHP, and now some new silicone dolls have improved LHP. There are other manufacturers that do have this problem as well.

Best Wishes,
Coeros
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

LongRealMan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Giant Boobs Silicone Sex Doll Unboxing | JYDoll Ultra-lightweight Tech Review

Post by LongRealMan »

WOW this face is really beautiful and cute.
Is this MeiYu soft silicone head with movable jaw? MeiYu is one of my JY favourite heads.
I am also very interested in JY heads: S10 Goddess, ManTing, Nuo. But I cannot find any review or factory photos, videos.
Do you have any pictures about these heads with soft silicone movable jaw, Coeros?
My Lover : Angela Tram Anh
CST 168 F: 90-59-95-35kg

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

Coeros wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:02 am
DollCommander wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:12 pm JY has some very beautiful sculpts, including some thick and curvy silicone bodies that are very tempting. The thing that keeps me from buying a JY is the LHP and the design of the vaginal entrance (it appears likely to tear imo). Honestly, I wouldn't care if a doll even had a functional anal cavity or not, and would gladly trade no anal for great and easily accessible vaginal sex from behind.

The vaginal entrance looks small with hard angles that create stress risers and a high likelyhood of tearing imo. But JY is not alone, many (most but not all) manufacturers design the vaginal entrance poorly. This is more likely from manufacturers who started in the TPE market, where the increased elasticity of TPE compensates for small diameter holes, hard angles etc. Silicone is not nearly as elastic, vaginal entrances must be (preferably tapered like a funnel and) larger diameter, designed intelligently and specifically for silicone dolls (rounded edges v.s. hard angles, eliptical v.s. circular etc.).

If JY ever significantly improves these areas on their dolls I will likely buy one because they are very beautiful otherwise.
Hello,

You are right in summing up, JY’s TPE dolls and the previous silicone dolls have some problems with LHP, and now some new silicone dolls have improved LHP. There are other manufacturers that do have this problem as well.

Best Wishes,
Coeros

Marvel,

Can you post some LHP shots or get LHP shots from JY since you have a relationship with them? JY doesn't show LHP in any of the promo shots I've seen from them and that is concerning.

Regards,

DC
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nouchi »

JY full silicone 172

01.06.jpg
01.06.jpg (141.93 KiB) Viewed 248 times
01.10.jpg
01.10.jpg (144.45 KiB) Viewed 248 times
01.13.jpg
01.13.jpg (54.64 KiB) Viewed 248 times

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

DollCommander wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:41 pm
Coeros wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:02 am

Hello,

Best Wishes,
Coeros

Marvel,

Can you post some LHP shots or get LHP shots from JY since you have a relationship with them? JY doesn't show LHP in any of the promo shots I've seen from them and that is concerning.

Regards,

DC
Hello, sorry for not replying in time during the New Year holiday. Also, many thanks to Nouchi for his help!
Nouchi wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:23 am JY full silicone 172

01.06.jpg
01.10.jpg
01.13.jpg
Thanks!!! :glou: :multi:
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

INFORMATIONS