betterlovedoll.com

Lisa Luvly

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Tewhano
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Lisa Luvly

Post by Tewhano »

Wow Karina! What an amazingly sculpted doll. I’m not a foot man but I was blown away at how detailed her feet are. All the photos I’ve seen of doll’s feet were floppy and non-distinct. Her head sculpt is amazing as well. She is the perfect model for photo shoots. My very first doll is on her way but I got to look into buying another like the one you have photographed.

Muscle6Lord
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Muscle6Lord »

Wow insane ! I love that :D . Are you planning other body types for the future? Real Lady's only problem is weight, and they're still offering new body types too.

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Doll so pretty, she's practically a work of art 🎨
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

Karina Luvly
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Karina Luvly »

Well wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:18 am Calling Celine lovely certainly isn’t an exaggeration! 😍

-Well
Thanks Celine is on a whole new level I can’t believe it ❤️❤️❤️

Karina Luvly
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Karina Luvly »

Tewhano wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:15 am Wow Karina! What an amazingly sculpted doll. I’m not a foot man but I was blown away at how detailed her feet are. All the photos I’ve seen of doll’s feet were floppy and non-distinct. Her head sculpt is amazing as well. She is the perfect model for photo shoots. My very first doll is on her way but I got to look into buying another like the one you have photographed.
Congratulations on your first doll I hope you enjoy as much as I do ❤️❤️❤️ Irontech certainly put their best work into the Real Lady dolls but my Karina being my first doll will always be number one 😊

Karina Luvly
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Karina Luvly »

Muscle6Lord wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:20 am Wow insane ! I love that :D . Are you planning other body types for the future? Real Lady's only problem is weight, and they're still offering new body types too.
Thanks ☺️ I would love to see Irontech make a light fit girl in their Real Lady line of dolls ❤️ Celine is totally amazing to look so good straight from the box, just a quick powder and she was ready for photos. She is unlike any other Silicon doll I have met in that her ultra soft silicon feels so real and cuddly. It’s great to see the evolution of dolls at this time business is very competitive between manufacturers and we win 😊

Karina Luvly
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Karina Luvly »

SxDolled wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 10:50 pm Doll so pretty, she's practically a work of art 🎨
Celine is definitely a fine work of art totally captivating ❤️❤️❤️

Karina Luvly
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Bella Luvly

Post by Karina Luvly »

Bella Luvly makes her debut ❤️❤️❤️

Abeee
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Abeee »