betterlovedoll.com

Lost username and password

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
?????

Lost username and password

Post by ????? »

Hi everyone this may sound dumb but I lost my user name and password how do I get back in???? My computer was broke for a few weeks and I can't remember my info. HELP.

Ex-Member

Re: Lost username and password

Post by 091106 »

a

????

Lost user name and password

Post by ???? »

Yes my email is xxxxxxx@yahoo.com

siliconegrapes
Ex-Member

Post by siliconegrapes »

Ummm, someone needs to remove his email address PRONTO! 8O
Not all maufacturers can be trusted. PLEASE read the forums thoroughly to make sure you are dealing with a reputable manufacturer.

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

Hi, I apologize but your personal email on a public forum is a huge mistake!!!!!!!!!!!! I removed it, but in the future it's in your best interest to not post personal information.

I will bring up the matter of your missing password to the moderators, since I am unable to help you with that.

:)
Stacy

Keithallen
Ex-Member

Post by Keithallen »

Guest,
your best bet is to CHANGE your E-mail, then re-register

B3F11dolly
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by B3F11dolly »

Posting a personal email address on a public forum is indeed no good idea if the address tells your real name. However, this is pretty much you to know. The management rule is to remove personal data revealed by other members. If you do it yourself, it should pretty much be your problem.

However... Can guests send a p.m. ? :? Think so. :roll:

Admin isn't the same as admin, me for example, I can't help you with this one. But album admins check if the email address used to register for an album account matches the email address used to register on the forum. So we need an album admin, for example AlexKnight. :D Alex should be albe to check your email address and tell you the account name you've chosen. Next ask Mytime to check the database for that account and find the password. :wink: :roll: :P

INFORMATIONS