Starpery.com

Latex anthro doll?

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Diamondwlf

Latex anthro doll?

Post by Diamondwlf »

I have been thinking of trying to either make myself or find someone that could make me a latex inflatable anthro/furry doll. Though I just started thinking about how it would be made and the holes. so far I am only finding Pretty Pervy who makes a couple of suits that are inflatable double skinned suits for people to wear.

Diamondwlf

furry

Post by Diamondwlf »

What I would love to do for the anthro love doll is make the body out of fur pelts sewn together, and coated with a liberal coating (6 layers) liquid latex on the back side of the furs, so it would be in the inside; and inflatable. Of course it would have to be somewhere around say 5'10" and a decent size chest which would probably be the hardest part of the furs to be sewn... I would probably make it so I could use some sort of realistic vagina and ass and have be able to be removed for cleaning....

The tail I still don't know how I would get it to be life size, but I would prolly use some sort of polly fill.....

Thats about all I have figured out so far.

Diamond

ClosetMonster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: The back of your closet, past the old band uniform, and behind that tattered stack of comics.

Post by ClosetMonster »

Sounds like you could put together a suit made from those pelts, that a regular latex doll would wear. Sew the pelts together to cover the doll, leaving openings for the breasts and holes to be accessible through.

Another advantage to that approach is that you can take it on and off of her to modify and tweak it. With a moulded doll, you'd have to cross your fingers, hoping she came out correct.

Could be a cool project! Let us know if you get a chance to try it. :)

starion
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by starion »

You should see the designs I have for a tiger girl. I think you would like it except it will be a solid doll and all the fleshy looking parts will be silicone skinned. I just gotta finish this damn fuckable mermaid I have been working on for what seems like an eternity but silicone is exspensive and I can only buy a small amount at a time. I need more colors too. All I have are fleshtones(about 40 jars) and reds and pinks(about 15 different shades or so). the mermaid spans about 7 feet from headtop to tailend so far. She has a really long tail. She has a posable skeleton but it doesnt hold its pose like a Realdoll. More loose joints like a candygirl. The tail even has a posable skeleton. It poses in 5 places including a joint from the main tail to the fin. Over that is a soft foam core and the imperfections are filled in with polyfill. to make it hold it's shape for the silicone skin. I have part of the torso and one arm down a little past the elbow skinned so far including the shoulder. So if I can afford more silcone soon then I can finish it up....If you make a doll the hardest part I have found is hands. Even the feet aren't that hard compared to the hands. The hands I am working on for the mermaid are mostly done but I am not pleased with the shape and the way the fingers sit. The fingers have a wire skeleton so I am sure using silicone that I will eventually have poke throughs. I'll post pics as soon as the doll is done and not before. May even start tiger girl before she is done.
<------------- Callie Starr formerly Sundown Starshine ----my first RealDoll-----

ClosetMonster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: The back of your closet, past the old band uniform, and behind that tattered stack of comics.

Post by ClosetMonster »

Both of your projects sound very cool, Starion!

I look forward to seeing them. :)

INFORMATIONS