teddy-babes.com

Make Teddy Babes Great Again!

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
ChaseTruth TJ
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Make Teddy Babes Great Again!

Post by ChaseTruth TJ »

Any ideas to put Teddy Babes on top in the market?
Think cost effective and geared towards guys.

I don't care how much of a tomboy I am, I can't think like you guys and some of my ideas are not
exactly geared towards sex dolls. I need your help.

Are you guys into that Orion sex slave thing, or is that just my geek brain wanting an alien doll in the monster babe section?
Mermaids was a bust. Do you guys fantasize about elves?
99218008081c484ee7580abecb2b3c84.jpg
99218008081c484ee7580abecb2b3c84.jpg (77.85 KiB) Viewed 905 times
That which does not kill me.................BETTER RUN DARN FAST!!!

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Make Teddy Babes Great Again!

Post by RevJack »

Elf Ears Rule. TB needs elves desperately.
Also the whole blue/green/red skin is a total win and getting more popular every day.
A red, pointy-eared TB devil? YES!
TB Elves - YES.
Blue Elves - YES!
Green Orion slave girl TB? YES!
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

ChaseTruth TJ wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:11 am Any ideas to put Teddy Babes on top in the market?
Think cost effective and geared towards guys.

I don't care how much of a tomboy I am, I can't think like you guys and some of my ideas are not
exactly geared towards sex dolls. I need your help.

Are you guys into that Orion sex slave thing, or is that just my geek brain wanting an alien doll in the monster babe section?
Mermaids was a bust. Do you guys fantasize about elves?

99218008081c484ee7580abecb2b3c84.jpg
I'm not usually into green women, but I can make an exception for Orion slave girls. :D
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

Even if your ideas aren't geared specifically towards sex dolls, I still think you have a needed perspective we can lack.

I'm all for different colors and customization options, but as has often been said, that costs more, and requires them to carry more inventory. I'm still in favor of non-human skin tones, but not if it bankrupts the company.

Another possibility is leaning into the companion side of things, and making a "kid friendly" version with no sexual orifices? This model would essentially be exactly the same as regular Teddy Babes, but without the sexual functionality that some people in the market for plush friends might not want. I'm not sure if it's worth the trouble, but it's an idea.

Lastly, whatever happened to the OG Teddy babes that put 8th Wonder on the map? I know they were discontinued, but did they get rid of all the patterns and parts to make them? Over the last ten years, we've seen a huge surge in sex dolls under three feet in height. The very first dolls 8th Wonder made were fantastic and would fit right into that market niche. Plus, it's a good way to expand their selection without spending a bunch on testing prototypes of new models.

ChaseTruth TJ
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseTruth TJ »

Gaijin wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:09 pm Another possibility is leaning into the companion side of things, and making a "kid friendly" version with no sexual orifices? This model would essentially be exactly the same as regular Teddy Babes, but without the sexual functionality that some people in the market for plush friends might not want. I'm not sure if it's worth the trouble, but it's an idea.
it's a good way to expand their selection without spending a bunch on testing prototypes of new models.
I asked that on day one when I wanted to buy a non sex doll one.
I was shot down and ended up buying a Nicole as is.
Later on I found out you can mix and matck eyes and lips.

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

I definitely will not buy any Babe with butthole. The idea of screwing one is repulsive to me.
It should be easy to revive the earlier, 2010 model Babes. They have the patterns; they have the know-how.
But we are not privy to the financial aspect of things.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Gaijin wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:09 pm Even if your ideas aren't geared specifically towards sex dolls, I still think you have a needed perspective we can lack.

I'm all for different colors and customization options, but as has often been said, that costs more, and requires them to carry more inventory. I'm still in favor of non-human skin tones, but not if it bankrupts the company.

Another possibility is leaning into the companion side of things, and making a "kid friendly" version with no sexual orifices? This model would essentially be exactly the same as regular Teddy Babes, but without the sexual functionality that some people in the market for plush friends might not want. I'm not sure if it's worth the trouble, but it's an idea.

Lastly, whatever happened to the OG Teddy babes that put 8th Wonder on the map? I know they were discontinued, but did they get rid of all the patterns and parts to make them? Over the last ten years, we've seen a huge surge in sex dolls under three feet in height. The very first dolls 8th Wonder made were fantastic and would fit right into that market niche. Plus, it's a good way to expand their selection without spending a bunch on testing prototypes of new models.
Can't say I care much for non-human colors, but I would be interested in more tan and brown hues. The idea of a non-sexual teddy is also appealing to me. I think I'd still like the private parts to be present, but for my purposes, they need not be functional. I've done this with both my non-teddy plush gals. One of which is quite detailed externally, but has no actual orifices. Now those two options (non sexual function and broader choice of skin tone) combined with the original small teddy body, would be a real winner for me.

setrack

Post by setrack »

I've been spoilt by my Valentina travel model with real head great for bedtime snuggling , now if 8th Wonder offered a skeleton less/stuffable babe it would be great as it could be stuffed by one's self for optimum feel .

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

I hate to say it but.. I know nothing about Teddy Babes other than the few posting members do from time to time. The Teddy Babes website is... lacking in every imaginable way. It needs to be brought into the 21 century. ☹

They have this new thing now called "video" try it sometime you will be amazed how it will increase ones business. Just kidding.... but it will.

But seriously try and work on that website, it's a shame you do not promote your products better.
I like a few here do not care about the TB for sex. I would just like to own one. They look cool, but what do I know. I am curious if they are hard, they look hard in photos, with the new joints.
I would buy one today if I knew more.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

MrJ
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MrJ »

My thought as someone new to the site and having a doll.

There seems to be a market for the more exotic (elves, alien, etc.) Dolls, though I don't know about whether it would translate to plush dolls.

I'm also in agreement that the Web site looks really old and basic. The justified text looks really bad. If not video, at least more high quality pictures.

I like that they have pubes (no kink shaming me). I know a lot of guys probably don't like that. Are they optional? Conversely, would it be hard to offer pit hair as an option? I'm wondering if you may find a niche in guys (and gals, maybe?) That like hirsute women.

Teddy Babes definitely intrigue me, and will be something I'll get down the line.

I hope that helps. I'm happy to follow up if you'd like. I am curious. Are you with the company or just a fan?
Kimber Quinn is loving her new home.
:plaidskirt:

ChaseTruth TJ
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseTruth TJ »

MrJ wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:22 pm I am curious. Are you with the company or just a fan?
No.
Just a sleepwalker who needed a better plushie to sleep with.
I love plushies in general.
IMG_1738[1].jpg
IMG_1738[1].jpg (1.46 MiB) Viewed 720 times

MrJ
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MrJ »

ChaseTruth TJ wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:40 am
No.
Just a sleepwalker who needed a better plushie to sleep with.
I love plushies in general.

IMG_1738[1].jpg
Very cool and cute plushie!
Thanks

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

MrJ wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:22 pm I like that they have pubes (no kink shaming me). I know a lot of guys probably don't like that. Are they optional?
They are optional, but you need to mention it in your order. Otherwise you get whatever is the default for the model you're ordering.

Floop

Post by Floop »

Gaijin wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:04 pm
MrJ wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:22 pm I like that they have pubes (no kink shaming me). I know a lot of guys probably don't like that. Are they optional?
They are optional, but you need to mention it in your order. Otherwise you get whatever is the default for the model you're ordering.
Shame on you!

MrJ
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MrJ »

Floop wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:19 pm
Gaijin wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:04 pm
Shame on you!
I'm ashamed!
:haha4:

INFORMATIONS