Tenderdolls Guide on purchasing cheap stuff for dolls or anything else from China.

Welcome TDF members to Tenderdolls! We are a doll vendor distributing dolls since 2019, sending hundreds of dolls to the USA & Europe. If you are looking for a truly genuine doll with an attractive price, you found the right place! 4.8 trustscore on Trustpilot and genuine reviews will put your mind at ease, as we never leave any customer behind. If there is a defect with your doll, we always help to solve it, offer compensation, exchange the doll or offer a full refund. If you have any questions whatsoever, please contact our helpful customer support. We would really appreciate it if you would check us out. Our website: www.tenderdolls.com
Tenderdolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Tenderdolls Guide on purchasing cheap stuff for dolls or anything else from China.

Post by Tenderdolls »

This is a guide on purchasing stuff for dolls such as wigs, make up kits, accessories, clothing (anything actually) even cheaper than Aliexpress.

If you ever wondered where resellers that sell products on Ebay, Amazon, Aliexpress get their items, you will now know! In this guide we will show you how you can purchase anything with discounted prices directly from Chinese sellers rather that resellers present on Ebay or Aliexpress.

First thing you need to understand is that international customers and Chinese local customers get different prices. This is were you can save up.

First you have to know that Alibaba, Aliexpress, Taobao, 1688, are owned by the same Alibaba group, but targets different clients.
Alibaba is meant to do business with B2B clients (those who purchase more than 1 product and resell it. They have the factories listed on Alibaba website)
Taobao is a C2C website that sells things cheaper, but not cheapest to to the clients that are from China.
1688.com B2B website. It is the one that interests us the most. It has the same exact things as Aliexpress has, but with Chinese local market pricing. Meaning that if you could purchase something from this site, you could get a price that a Chinese client gets, rather than the price international client gets. To purchase directly from 1688 is quite difficult as you need a package forwarding agent and Chinese language knowledge.

Alibaba group does not want you, as an international client, to purchase from their Chinese websites, since their business model is to segregate the market into Chinese and International and offer different pricing. However, you can still purchase from Chinese market using a service like pandabuy.com (we are in no way affiliated with them, but had good experience with the company).

Let's say you are searching for motorcycle saddlebags. The first thing you have to do is to enter the phrase to Google Translate and translate "motorcycle saddlebags" to Chinese (simplified).

This will come out to be 摩托车边箱. Then you go to the 1688.com website
And enter it in the 1688 search box.

You will see lots of products pop up. Some of them are already on Aliexpress, but with 30%-200% larger price. Keep in mind, 1 USD is around 7 RMB.

1688 weirdly enough, still allows a purchase of a single product, even if it is B2B website. You simply need to click the second tab here:

It will allow you to purchase a single product, rather than purchasing at least two.

Now you go to pandabuy.com and create a free account, this will allow you to purchase from Chinese market with pandabuy.com as intermediary for you. Now when you find a product that you like on 1688, Taobao, even Aliexpress, you post the link into Pandabuy website:

Then select specifications for your product (if there are any), check the box "Agreed" and add the products to the cart on Pandabuy website.

They will purchase your products for you, pack it up into one parcel and send it to your address in USA or Europe. You will be able to choose the shipping method, cheapest usually EMS, more expensive UPS/FedEx and so on.

Buying one item is not very economical, so if you purchase more stuff, they will combine it into one parcel and ship it to you. The fees for the service is quite small, for me it was 1.2 USD.

I would recommend watching the video on their website on how the thing works: https://pandabuy.com/notice/ntdetail?id ... 7159955515
I myself ordered 33 pieces of sex doll clothing, some of them costing 2-10 USD each with the total cost of 80 USD or so excluding shipping.

I had to ship the products to Europe, so the shipping was more expensive. The parcel was weighing around 5.7kg (13lbs), so the shipping via EMS costed another 65 USD.
Total price for 33 pieces of sex doll clothing was 145USD. Which is a total bargain in my opinion.

I'm sure I've missed explaining some steps, so if you have any questions please let me know! I would also recommend not splurging your money on anything as of yet, just checking how it works and if you can find items that you use in your every day life or you always wanted, try and find them on 1688.com! If you decide to purchase, I recommend purchasing something cheap, so that there would not a big loss if there is an issue with a parcel.

Also keep in mind that not only weight plays factory in the shipping but also by volume, so don't order any broom sticks! :razz:

Well I'm spent! 8O I hope this helps you find some great deals! Wishes from your friends at Tenderdolls!
Oliver
Customer Support
Sales | TNDL Limited

+1 307 269 0182 | +44 2895 81 1862
support@tenderdolls.com
www.tenderdolls.com

Boiloikoi

Re: Tenderdolls Guide on purchasing cheap stuff for dolls or anything else from China.

Post by Boiloikoi »

Can you buy a doll on 1688.com via pandabuy?

Tenderdolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Tenderdolls Guide on purchasing cheap stuff for dolls or anything else from China.

Post by Tenderdolls »

Thanks for your interest! Actually, we have ordered a hip masturbator through 1688 and Pandabuy, currently it seems that everything is ok, since Pandabuy accepts toys like masturbators or fleshlights. However, I am not sure if they can deliver a sex doll to you, as it would be quite a big of a package to deliver. Pandabuy makes photos of every purchase before shipping it to you in their warehouse for the quality reasons. So It is unlikely they will pose a doll in the warehouse and will take a photo of it. Nevertheless, I will ask them and will let you know!

Kindly,
Oliver
Oliver
Customer Support
Sales | TNDL Limited

support@tenderdolls.com
www.tenderdolls.com

Tenderdolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Tenderdolls »

Just wanted to give an update, it is perfectly viable to purchase a hip masturbator, a sex toy via Pandabuy, they also take picture of it before shipping:
This is a product Lele which we shipped with the help of Pandabuy to our customer in USA:
Image Image

It is perfectly viable to purchase a one product, even if the seller says the minimum amount is 2 products.
Oliver
Oliver
Customer Support
Sales | TNDL Limited

support@tenderdolls.com
www.tenderdolls.com

INFORMATIONS