Starpery.com

Moaning option

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
Dieselboy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Moaning option

Post by Dieselboy »

Can anyone share their thoughts on the Moaning system? I'm considering this option but I'm afraid I might be turned off with the sound coming from the back of the neck along with it not looking aesthetically pleasing. Cheers! :glou:

fbiwestin
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Moaning option

Post by fbiwestin »

I wouldn't get it if I were you.

It's gonna be a shitty breadboard with a speaker and a unknown quality of a battery stuck inside your doll, with no way to take it out without damaging the doll.

I doubt you can customize the sounds or adjust the volume. A Mini Bluetooth speaker will be way better.
Starpery 174 D-Cup viewtopic.php?t=166917

Dieselboy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dieselboy »

fbiwestin wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:42 am I wouldn't get it if I were you.

It's gonna be a shitty breadboard with a speaker and a unknown quality of a battery stuck inside your doll, with no way to take it out without damaging the doll.

I doubt you can customize the sounds or adjust the volume. A Mini Bluetooth speaker will be way better.
Awesome thanks for your input. The mini Bluetooth speaker is a great idea.

loverdoll80
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by loverdoll80 »

I prefer my session with her quiet. The thought of the sound don’t feel real. Anyone happen to have a recording ?

INFORMATIONS