https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Introducing Franjessica

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

LonerWolf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Introducing Franjessica

Post by LonerWolf »

4891d wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 4:08 am
Curves! :fire:

Yes, Franjessia has firery curves! :D

LonerWolf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LonerWolf »

Franjessica's Extended Bio

Standing tall at 295mm, Franjessica is a ScoonimDoll, created by skillful European doll maker Koen Van Der Elst. Traveling from the Netherlands, Franjessica now resides in the United States of America in a small quiet country called Virginia. Born as Franjessica Scoonimdoll, her nickname is Franjessica Doll or Little Fransy. In 2020, Franjessica studied doll modeling, as one of her T&E basics from mentor Stellai Van Der Elst. Later in 2020, Franjessica appeared on CoverDoll.com in Stellai’s blog, The New Kid. In 2021, Franjessica became very active in modeling.

From 2021 to 2023, Her style was introduced to doll communities on Facebook and Mewe. But Franjessica's emergence on the internet did not stop there. Now she has arrived at The Doll Forum revealing her incredible modeling abilities. Franjessica’s modeling style is commonly known as Art Reference. Her art reference style emphasizes or captures the aesthetics of the female doll’s body. Franjessica’s photos are usually shot with a 35mm prime lens to produce a film-still look. This technique helps give her style more visuality and provoke nostalgia in viewers.

Loner Wolf (2022) Franjessica's Bio

References For Scoonimdolls:
http://stellai-shop.com/

Franjessica’s Data

Model: ScoonimDoll female 2nd generation

Options: Poseable face, poseable breasts, Sideways poseable hands, knuckle frame in fingers

Measurements: 294mm - 169 - 112mm - 169mm (length-Breasts-waist-hips

Weight: 434 gr

K -shore: 10 - 10.5

Eye Color: Light blue-green-greyish

A_Voluptuous_Morning_001.png
A_Voluptuous_Morning_001.png (4.97 MiB) Viewed 893 times
Doll_Modeling_001.png
Doll_Modeling_001.png (3.82 MiB) Viewed 893 times
Bye_Bye_Love.png
Bye_Bye_Love.png (4.89 MiB) Viewed 893 times
Curves_On_The_Floor_001.png
Curves_On_The_Floor_001.png (3.92 MiB) Viewed 893 times
Franjessica_In_The_Backyard_001.png
Franjessica_In_The_Backyard_001.png (3.87 MiB) Viewed 893 times
Pose_Me_001.png
Pose_Me_001.png (4.14 MiB) Viewed 893 times
Her_First_Photo_CP_001.png
Her_First_Photo_CP_001.png (3.79 MiB) Viewed 893 times
Red_Cherry_Bathtime_002.png
Red_Cherry_Bathtime_002.png (3.64 MiB) Viewed 893 times
Peachy_001.png
Peachy_001.png (3.54 MiB) Viewed 893 times

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

:fire: Good morning Franjessica :fire:

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

soonpk
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by soonpk »

Wow! Just went through this whole thread and I will need to take some time to revisit all of the images. Really amazing photographic and compositional work being done here. All gallery quality images. This doll is incredible as well. Can't believe all of the facial expressions possible for a doll of any size, not to mention 1/6th scale. Bravo!!!
My Doll Photo Thread: viewtopic.php?t=162724 Check it out

ZaWarudo224
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ZaWarudo224 »

Wait so how exactly does her face work

Pia
Doll
Doll

Post by Pia »

Image Her_First_Photo_CP_001.png is my favorite :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :lol:
Best regards
Pia

Presentation of the Phicen family viewtopic.php?f=64&t=140525
Adventures of the little dolls viewtopic.php?f=64&t=127501
Photo shoots from us viewtopic.php?f=64&t=136655

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Congratulations!! Franjessica is a very unique and lovely mini!
L✰neR✯nger

LonerWolf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LonerWolf »

4891d wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:13 am
:fire: Good morning Franjessica :fire:

Morning never ends in this photo of Franjessica. Franjessica welcomes your greeting 24/7! :D

LonerWolf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LonerWolf »

soonpk wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:20 pm Wow! Just went through this whole thread and I will need to take some time to revisit all of the images. Really amazing photographic and compositional work being done here. All gallery quality images. This doll is incredible as well. Can't believe all of the facial expressions possible for a doll of any size, not to mention 1/6th scale. Bravo!!!

Thank you for admiring my doll photography. I am pleased to hear that you enjoy it. In the past years, Franjessica and I worked very hard to create these photos. I lot of time and decision-making went into every photo session. I must say, Franjessica makes these photos unique because of her amazing posing abilities. Without her, I doubt these photos would be intriguing. Just like her sisters, Franjessica is extremely skillful in doll modeling. I am truly grateful to have worked with her during her modeling career.

The Scoonimdoll's capability to make facial expressions still fascinates me too. Koen's skill is definitely unbelievable! His work is a new revolution in the doll era. :)

LonerWolf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LonerWolf »

ZaWarudo224 wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:06 pm Wait so how exactly does her face work

Franjessica has an actual skull with eye sockets, jows, and eyebrow and cheek mechanisms. Just like our facial expressions, Franjessica’s can be manipulated either simultaneously or individually. Somewhat, she is like a miniature robot, but a doll of course. :? :D

LonerWolf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LonerWolf »

LoneRanger wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:52 am Congratulations!! Franjessica is a very unique and lovely mini!

Thank you! I had extreme fun working with Franjessia. Yes I agree, she is a very unique mini! Her work never failed to amaze me.

ZaWarudo224
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ZaWarudo224 »

LonerWolf wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:33 pm
ZaWarudo224 wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:06 pm Wait so how exactly does her face work

Franjessica has an actual skull with eye sockets, jows, and eyebrow and cheek mechanisms. Just like our facial expressions, Franjessica’s can be manipulated either simultaneously or individually. Somewhat, she is like a miniature robot, but a doll of course. :? :D
Can I see how it looks?

LonerWolf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LonerWolf »

ZaWarudo224 wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:41 pm
LonerWolf wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:33 pm

Can I see how it looks?

Hi,

Unfortunately, I am not qualified to show how Scoonimdoll's facial expressions work but Koen, creator of the Scoonimdolls, can definitely show you in better depth. Here is his email address. Koen - creator of ScoonimDolls / koen@scoonims.com
:wink:

LonerWolf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LonerWolf »

Franjessica's Extended Bio

Standing tall at 295mm, Franjessica is a ScoonimDoll, created by skillful European doll maker Koen Van Der Elst. Traveling from the Netherlands, Franjessica now resides in the United States of America in a small quiet country called Virginia. Born as Franjessica Scoonimdoll, her nickname is Franjessica Doll or Little Fransy. In 2020, Franjessica studied doll modeling, as one of her T&E basics from mentor Stellai Van Der Elst. Later in 2020, Franjessica appeared on CoverDoll.com in Stellai’s blog, The New Kid. In 2021, Franjessica became very active in modeling.

From 2021 to 2023, Her style was introduced to doll communities on Facebook and Mewe. But Franjessica's emergence on the internet did not stop there. Now she has arrived at The Doll Forum revealing her incredible modeling abilities. Franjessica’s modeling style is commonly known as Art Reference. Her art reference style emphasizes or captures the aesthetics of the female doll’s body. Franjessica’s photos are usually shot with a 35mm prime lens to produce a film-still look. This technique helps give her style more visuality and provoke nostalgia in viewers.

Loner Wolf (2022) Franjessica's Bio

References For Scoonimdolls:
http://stellai-shop.com/

Franjessica’s Data

Model: ScoonimDoll female 2nd generation

Options: Poseable face, poseable breasts, Sideways poseable hands, knuckle frame in fingers

Measurements: 294mm - 169 - 112mm - 169mm (length-Breasts-waist-hips

Weight: 434 gr

K -shore: 10 - 10.5

Eye Color: Light blue-green-greyish

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Koen Van Der Elst is a FB friend of mine!
L✰neR✯nger

INFORMATIONS