realsexdoll.com

My Franjessica

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

LonerWolf
Active Poster
Active Poster

My Franjessica

Post by LonerWolf »

Hi All,

I’m sure some of you have heard of Scoonimdolls, created by Koen van der Elst. Koen posted some amazing pictures of them on here years back.

I've noticed some viewers wanted to see photos of full-bodied Scoonimdolls from actual collectors. I have a Scoonimdoll who lives we me. Her Name is Franjessica. Franjessica is my former doll model who modeled for me from 2021 to 2023. I have lots of photos of Franjessica. I can’t wait to show her off once my newbie restrictions are released. I hope you enjoy my photos of Franjessica hopefully soon to come.

The Doll Man

Re: My Franjessica

Post by The Doll Man »

LonerWolf wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:50 pm
I can’t wait to show her off once my newbie restrictions are released. I hope you enjoy my photos of Franjessica hopefully soon to come.
Hi LonerWolf! Welcome To Forum! :glou:

I’m sure some of you have heard of Scoonimdolls, created by Koen van der Elst. Koen posted some amazing pictures of them on here years back.
The number of members of our community is really large,
and their contribution is immeasurable with some ordinary unit of measure! :wink: :thumbs_up:
Thank you very much for the link to our member Koen....

BestWishes!! :glou:

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Welcome to the TDF LonerWolf! :multi: Indeed, I can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful Franjessica! 📷💫✨😍 (I don't know Scoonimdolls!🤔)
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

LonerWolf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LonerWolf »

The Doll Man wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:09 am
I can’t wait to show her off once my newbie restrictions are released. I hope you enjoy my photos of Franjessica hopefully soon to come.
Hi LonerWolf! Welcome To Forum! :glou:

The number of members of our community is really large,
and their contribution is immeasurable with some ordinary unit of measure! :wink: :thumbs_up:
Thank you very much for the link to our member Koen....

BestWishes!! :glou:

Thanks for the greetings! It's great to hear about the number of members hear. So far, I am enjoying the this site. It's always an honor to expose Koen for his skillful work.

LonerWolf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LonerWolf »

gogodolls wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:27 am Welcome to the TDF LonerWolf! :multi: Indeed, I can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful Franjessica! 📷💫✨😍 (I don't know Scoonimdolls!🤔)
Cheers! :glou:
Thanks for your greetings! I gather my newbie restrictions has been removed since I am now a basic poster. I now see an attachment drop box. If this is so, I will start posting pictures of her soon. Be on look out!

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

LonerWolf wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:50 pm Hi All,

I've noticed some viewers wanted to see photos of full-bodied Scoonimdolls from actual collectors. I have a Scoonimdoll who lives we me. Her Name is Franjessica. Franjessica is my former doll model who modeled for me from 2021 to 2023. I have lots of photos of Franjessica. I can’t wait to show her off once my newbie restrictions are released. I hope you enjoy my photos of Franjessica hopefully soon to come.
Bring her on!
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

LonerWolf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LonerWolf »

Socratus wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:36 pm
LonerWolf wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:50 pm Hi All,

Bring her on!
I will start posting Franjessica's photos soon. Be on Stand by!

INFORMATIONS