www.tayu-doll.com

How do y'all clean your Tayu Heads?

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
hardwiguy

How do y'all clean your Tayu Heads?

Post by hardwiguy »

Sooo.. the moment I've been waiting for over 2 months is about to arrive, and my 148cm D Neimei should be arriving here tomorrow! I've read a lot about how people clean their silicone dolls / Tayu specifically, but one thing has me a bit intrigued. What do you do for cleaning the head? Obviously I can't bring the head with me into the shower due the all the exposed metal parts / the eyes/mouth etc. I've got a custom makeup job on my Neimei and she's got the "soft oral" head. I sometimes use makeup remover/cleaning wipes for my own face, but I wouldn't want to use those and accidentally get her makeup off. I know eventually it'll wear off, and that's fine, but I don't want to cause it on purpose/prematurely.

What methods have Tayu owners used to clean their heads? I'm open to any and all suggestions, especially ones that might preserve her custom look longer.

Thanks! :glou:

Andromeda

Re: How do y'all clean your Tayu Heads?

Post by Andromeda »

Oh, that's quite easy. I use a

- head stand (it's a foot for heavy machines with M16 thread from Amazon)
- flute brush
- antibacterial soap
- large laboratory bottle with trimmed tip

I screw the head on the machine foot and put the whole thing on the edge of the sink so that the water can flow from the mouth into the sink.

First I rinse the inside of the mouth with the laboratory bottle and water, then I brush it with the flute cleaner and antibacterial soap. Finally I rinse again with water until the soap is washed out.

Finally you should dry the inside of the mouth with a paper towel and an aquarium air pump. That's it.

For the private parts it's a similar procedure. Just use a camping toilet or a bed pan instead of the sink. If your bed or sofa is the right height, pull the lying doll over the camping toilet and bring the knees to a right angle so the feet are on the floor. You can as well sit the doll on the toilet, but then the entrances are less accessible.
Attachments
IMG_6112.jpg
IMG_6112.jpg (837.52 KiB) Viewed 1188 times
Meet a lovely TAYU lady from Andromeda‘s galaxy
Review of my TAYU 155
TAYU 155 Factory Pics
Gynoid 20R Mona *ordered
TAYU 155B QingZhi
DS/Exdoll 145C Dai
Jiusheng 148B Shino (TPE)
Piper 130D Elf white (TPE)
Piper 130D Elf pink white (TPE)
4Woods Peach *retired
JM 142B *retired

chacka

Post by chacka »

Ok that machine foot is what im looking for, genius. Thx.

hardwiguy

Post by hardwiguy »

Andromeda wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:13 am Oh, that's quite easy. I use a

- flute brush
- antibacterial soap

I screw the head on the machine foot and put the whole thing on the edge of the sink so that the water can flow from the mouth into the sink.

First I rinse the inside of the mouth with the laboratory bottle and water, then I brush it with the flute cleaner and antibacterial soap. Finally I rinse again with water until the soap is washed out.

Finally you should dry the inside of the mouth with a paper towel and an aquarium air pump. That's it.

For the private parts it's a similar procedure. Just use a camping toilet or a bed pan instead of the sink. If your bed or sofa is the right height, pull the lying doll over the camping toilet and bring the knees to a right angle so the feet are on the floor. You can as well sit the doll on the toilet, but then the entrances are less accessible.
Wow, thanks Andromeda, that was a very thorough reply! What about wiping/washing the rest of your dolls' heads, i.e. the exterior? I was envisioning using a spray bottle willing with slightly soapy water, followed by another spray with clean water, but maybe using a wash cloth /small towel would be better.

Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Testacleez »

That machine foot REALLY helped me out! I was about to pay for head stands which are way more expensive! Just ordered 8 for what I would pay to get 1! Thanks so much
JYdoll 161cm hybrid - Winnie
review viewtopic.php?t=158751
Elsa Babe 165cm silicone - Sakai, Iwai, yao, Rosalyn
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Elsa Babe 148cm ultra soft white silicone - Takanashi Mahiru
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD
MLW 148B hybrid - Ali and W1
Elsa Babe 148cm white hybrid - Miyamoto Kyoko, Hashimoto Wakaba, Kurokawa Mio, Inujima Haruko
Elsa Babe 150cm silicone - Hirosue Yuko

hardwiguy

Post by hardwiguy »

Testacleez wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:21 pm That machine foot REALLY helped me out! I was about to pay for head stands which are way more expensive! Just ordered 8 for what I would pay to get 1! Thanks so much
I don't suppose you or Andromeda could share the URL for that machine foot? There are dozens of options on my Amazon store but I can't seem to find that particular model.

Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Testacleez »

I bought these but it did say there was only 1 in stock left. Maybe someone else can provide a cheaper or better alternative

MY MIRONEY 4Pcs M16 Thread Heavy Duty Adjustable Table Desk Leveling Foot Leg 3" Dia Furniture Glides Leveler - Anti-Slip Floor Protectors https://a.co/d/8xa64AT
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD
Elsa Babe 148cm white hybrid - Miyamoto Kyoko, Hashimoto Wakaba, Kurokawa Mio, Inujima Haruko

hardwiguy

Post by hardwiguy »

Testacleez wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:40 pm I bought these but it did say there was only 1 in stock left. Maybe someone else can provide a cheaper or better alternative

MY MIRONEY 4Pcs M16 Thread Heavy Duty Adjustable Table Desk Leveling Foot Leg 3" Dia Furniture Glides Leveler - Anti-Slip Floor Protectors https://a.co/d/8xa64AT
Not too shabby, but I really like that chrome one that Andromeda posted in his pic. I'll keep looking but if you could share the URL for that chrome one that would be great!!

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

hardwiguy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:51 pm
Testacleez wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:40 pm I bought these but it did say there was only 1 in stock left. Maybe someone else can provide a cheaper or better alternative

Not too shabby, but I really like that chrome one that Andromeda posted in his pic. I'll keep looking but if you could share the URL for that chrome one that would be great!!
Here are 2 links but it may not help you, it's a vendor in Europe:
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B01N5Y ... UTF8&psc=1
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B06WD3 ... UTF8&psc=1
Review of my TAYU 155
TAYU 155 Factory Pics
Gynoid 20R Mona *ordered
TAYU 155B QingZhi
DS/Exdoll 145C Dai
4Woods Peach *retired
JM 142B *retired

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

Take this, screw it on the M16 machine foot and you have a head stand for your Elsa heads too
Attachments
IMG_6118.jpg
IMG_6118.jpg (389.5 KiB) Viewed 1054 times
Review of my TAYU 155
TAYU 155 Factory Pics
Gynoid 20R Mona *ordered
TAYU 155B QingZhi
DS/Exdoll 145C Dai
4Woods Peach *retired
JM 142B *retired

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

hardwiguy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:51 am
Andromeda wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:13 am Oh, that's quite easy. I use a

- flute brush
- antibacterial soap

Wow, thanks Andromeda, that was a very thorough reply! What about wiping/washing the rest of your dolls' heads, i.e. the exterior? I was envisioning using a spray bottle willing with slightly soapy water, followed by another spray with clean water, but maybe using a wash cloth /small towel would be better.
Use a soft sponge and a little of mild dish soap. I've been owning silicone heads for more than 10 years now and I only clean them once on arrival ...
and maybe once or twice when it got dusty over time.
Review of my TAYU 155
TAYU 155 Factory Pics
Gynoid 20R Mona *ordered
TAYU 155B QingZhi
DS/Exdoll 145C Dai
4Woods Peach *retired
JM 142B *retired

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

This links are for M8 threads, be careful what you order.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

RevJack wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:51 pm This links are for M8 threads, be careful what you order.
May I correct you, holy eminence? The link testacleez posted is for M8. The links I posted are for M16 threads. I beg for your absolution.
Review of my TAYU 155
TAYU 155 Factory Pics
Gynoid 20R Mona *ordered
TAYU 155B QingZhi
DS/Exdoll 145C Dai
4Woods Peach *retired
JM 142B *retired

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Andromeda wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:00 pm
RevJack wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:51 pm This links are for M8 threads, be careful what you order.
May I correct you, holy eminence? The link testacleez posted is for M8. The links I posted are for M16 threads. I beg for your absolution.
Brother Andromeda,
It is I who must beg your forgivness. Smothered in the muck and slime of pride, I did not provide the British Empire the respect that it, and you deserved. Through the sad film of pride I could not see my way clearly to examine the products the United Kingdom was able to provide.
You did, with pure heart full of love, post links to the properly threaded do-dad's and did not lead the Devine doll flock astray. You are blessed and obsolved of all wrongful thoughts and deeds, real, imagined, or convicted of. Walk tall and shining with our beloved flock of doll lovers.
As for myself, I shall retire to the doll room and flagilate myself in penance.

Forever in your service,
Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Testacleez »

Yea, don't click the link I sent now. It WAS m16, but I guess someone bought the last in stock. I bought two m16 sets when there was only 3 left 😆. You'll have to do some searching now but there are tons of options.
Andromeda, what do i type to find those sockets for my EB heads? I almost forgot I needed that 😅
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD

INFORMATIONS