realsexdoll.com

Newish Member

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Uniflux74
Apprentice
Apprentice

Newish Member

Post by Uniflux74 »

I would like to introduce myself. I am a canadian from the great white north. Discovered these artworks 4 years ago. Currently own a 155 piper mindy and a 165 zelex Yvonne. Currently looking to expand my collection. I am greatly appreciative of the knowledge I gained from everyone here.

limedoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Newish Member

Post by limedoll »

Welcome Uniflux74, they are kind of addictive. I can barely keep up with one.

James1fun

Post by James1fun »

you ain't hurting any human... your dolls will bring you extreme joys and thrills... show your appreciation by treating your dolls with honor... buy them your favorite wigs and negligees ....

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Hello, newish member from another newish member...
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Kimmi Lovecok
Doll
Doll

Post by Kimmi Lovecok »

Uniflux74 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:27 pm I would like to introduce myself. I am a canadian from the great white north. Discovered these artworks 4 years ago. Currently own a 155 piper mindy and a 165 zelex Yvonne. Currently looking to expand my collection. I am greatly appreciative of the knowledge I gained from everyone here.
Hi Uniflux74! Best Wishes! :glou:

INFORMATIONS