Starpery.com

Storage for doll, inside box measurements?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Mikesdk

Storage for doll, inside box measurements?

Post by Mikesdk »

I am pretty sure i am only missing one thing for when the doll arrive which is the storage part, which is kinda a big thing.....

Been thinking alot on what would be the best option, i do have a closet i could hang it in but dont feel its the safest way having to put something under the feets so it dosent only hang by the hook and i am pretty sure i would fuck that up at some point... i guess they cant just stand up on their own for long period of time either even with standin feets or just sit it in a chair but that would also damage the doll in the long run right?
Please tell me if i am worng about anything :)

So that leaves me with a single option, a storage box/couch/bench thing...so been wondering if anyone knows the inside measurements of the box that you can buy with the 170cm dolls?

I havent made up my mind yet if ill do as DIY or buy one online, problem is the only one ive found online that would even come close to a full size doll has the inside measurements of 159x37,5x32 cm which is just a bit to small in the width since the doll shoulder width is 40cm.

I am thinking about making it 160-175x46x50 as a DIY project with some memory foam in the bottom to lift the butt up so it dosent deform, but would be nice to know what measurements that would work before spending the time and money on making it :)

Extra question can you put the doll in the box with the head on the body or would that put stress on the bolt/neck?
Zelex Scarlett/Astra inspiration 170 viewtopic.php?t=163243

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Storage for doll, inside box measurements?

Post by Wheezer »

For a "ready to use doll" I keep one in a decent outfit, standing wearing thick socks and shoes/boots to protect her feet. Leaning actually, with some foam behind her to protect her.

Longer term storage in the original shipping box with her head removed works well. That can then be placed in a closet or out of the way, depending on what you need. From my experience I store them without the head attached. Easier to move and less chance of head damage. But others do it differently.

If you plan on a laydown or prone storage option, I would STRONGLY suggest that you lay her on the floor and then pick her up to the upright position several times, doing this over several days. Pickering her up from the floor is not always easy and this can be underestimated. I have heard of folks who design a great floor, under bed or prone storage solution then over time their doll interaction goes down a lot. Getting her up and ready to go becomes a bit of a chore. Wrapping your arms around her when she is standing and then moving her to your play spot, or just bending her over for a quickie, is much easier than a full lift from the floor.

Just my two cents.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

I use one of these.
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=72526
They're light lined and lockable
Ami has taken a sea cruise in it and spent 2 periods of 2 months resting in it, with no problems.
She just fits with her head off.
I call It her stasis chamber.
A170 size doll may be a bit of a push tho' depending on what size you can find.
Tyr.
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Hi,
We can customize storage boxes or flight boxes according to the size you require. :glou:
The Flight Case is made of sturdy and durable premium aluminum alloy and fireproof board on the outside and a custom hard foam with compartments.
The Sex Doll Storage Case: https://coeros.com/product/sex-doll-storage-case/
Best Wishes,
Coeros
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

INFORMATIONS