www.wmdolls.com

Alise, Alice or Alisa [WM 160A #400]

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
-Beatnik-
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Alise, Alice or Alisa [WM 160A #400]

Post by -Beatnik- »

Cubiko wrote: ↑Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:19 am If you are looking to improve the realism and performance of the eyes I would first suggest to get hold of some eyes in a more realistic size. The #400 eye openings does naturally have a slight squint to them and I find that these smaller ones work better.
I've been so concentrated on the eyballs and eylids, that I've kinda overlooked the iris size itself and the size does seem to matter... You're also right the blue eyes has a tendency of appearing less realistic in some cases, I chose the darkest blue eye color, but they become lighter and "sparkly" when a light hits them, camera also seems to emphasize the blue, but they don't appear as light in most lighting conditions. In the last photo of my last post, she looks towards the window and sunlight.

Good to know there are "movable eye -kits", it would be great to have her easily look into different directions. (I've already been thinking about making a some sort system from Legos, attaching the eyballs into certain type of lego ball joints)

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

Wow Beatnik! Alise is so beautiful and I love her style very much! She looks like a french girl easily to fall in love with.
Congrats:)

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

Nice posing Beatnik! You are catching on quick!!!

Alise is fabulous. Love πŸ’• her style πŸ‘

:glou:

Silverback5199

Post by Silverback5199 »

Wow! Like others have said, some awesome poses going on here! She’s adorable! The 160A is definitely in my top 3 doll models, her hips and thighs always astound me! Great work, keep um coming :)

-Beatnik-
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by -Beatnik- »

I finally found an affordable 60's dress and in XS size for Alise, so I took few photos

21.png
21.png (4.75 MiB) Viewed 568 times
the edge of the universe
the edge of the universe
19.png (2.39 MiB) Viewed 568 times
20.png
20.png (3.56 MiB) Viewed 568 times
22.png
22.png (4.56 MiB) Viewed 568 times

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Oh dear! Alise looks absolutely gorgeous in that dress! πŸ˜βœ¨πŸ’« I love her hair too!

Happy New Year Beatnik and thank you for sharing these beautiful photos! BRAVO! πŸ“Έ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Cheers! :glou:

😘 πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Killperry

Post by Killperry »

-Beatnik- wrote: ↑Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:42 pm I finally found an affordable 60's dress and in XS size for Alise, so I took few photos

21.png

19.png

20.png

22.png
Really nice 60's touch here!

DanaScully

Post by DanaScully »

Fantastic photos of Alise.

Have you looked in the possibility of purchasing a backup 400 head with ROS function from Jinsan for more facial expression?

great job on photos!

INFORMATIONS