https://mywonderdoll.com/

New Arrival | SE Elaine 161cm F-Cup (Head #L076)😍

We are an authorized vendor for big brands like WM, Irontech, Starpery, Zelex, SE, etc. We provide FREE & Discreet Shipping, strict quality inspection, and considerate customer service to our beloved customers. Our goal is to allow you to enjoy the unprecedented sexual experience with your Sex Doll!
Wonder Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

New Arrival | SE Elaine 161cm F-Cup (Head #L076)😍

Post by Wonder Doll »

Hey Doll Lovers,

What are your thoughts on this stunning new sex doll from SE Doll? 😍 😍 😍

Click Here For More Photos

Click Here For More Photos
We are an authorized vendor for big brands like WM, Irontech, Starpery, Zelex, SE, etc. We provide FREE & Discreet Shipping, strict quality inspection, and considerate customer service to our beloved customers. Our goal is to allow you to enjoy an unprecedented sexual experience with your Sex Doll!

Most Popular Brands
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

WM Dolls
Irontech Doll
Starpery Doll
Zelex Doll
SE Doll

Contact Us: info@mywonderdoll.com

hieligekoe

Re: New Arrival | SE Elaine 161cm F-Cup (Head #L076)😍

Post by hieligekoe »

Gorgeous! I've been split between this model and the WM 164J for a while.
My dolls:
Genevieve / Delilah - WM 140D: viewtopic.php?t=166375
Kailani / Maria - WM 164J: viewtopic.php?t=177461
Emily / Lisa - SE Doll 157H: viewtopic.php?t=177463

Synthetic_Newbie

Post by Synthetic_Newbie »

I've been following SE Doll for a while and I have to say that this head sculpt is what got me into dolls in the first place. The mix of latin and asian influences on the face and the soft, sultry features makes head 76 an absolute winner.

Only thing I would advise anyone interested like me would be to request previous factory photos. Since this is a TPE doll, some of the finer details may appear even softer, especially on the face.

Otherwise, I'm surprised Mywonderdoll isn't splashing her all over the front page and cornering the asian/latina mix doll market!

Wonder Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Wonder Doll »

hieligekoe wrote: ↑Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:04 pm Gorgeous! I've been split between this model and the WM 164J for a while.
Good to hear that! The head is awesome!
We are an authorized vendor for big brands like WM, Irontech, Starpery, Zelex, SE, etc. We provide FREE & Discreet Shipping, strict quality inspection, and considerate customer service to our beloved customers. Our goal is to allow you to enjoy an unprecedented sexual experience with your Sex Doll!

Most Popular Brands
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

WM Dolls
Irontech Doll
Starpery Doll
Zelex Doll
SE Doll

Wonder Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Wonder Doll »

Synthetic_Newbie wrote: ↑Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:35 pm I've been following SE Doll for a while and I have to say that this head sculpt is what got me into dolls in the first place. The mix of latin and asian influences on the face and the soft, sultry features makes head 76 an absolute winner.

Only thing I would advise anyone interested like me would be to request previous factory photos. Since this is a TPE doll, some of the finer details may appear even softer, especially on the face.

Otherwise, I'm surprised Mywonderdoll isn't splashing her all over the front page and cornering the asian/latina mix doll market!
Great advice on choosing a TPE doll!

Most Popular Brands
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

WM Dolls
Irontech Doll
Starpery Doll
Zelex Doll
SE Doll

INFORMATIONS