sexyrealsexdolls.com

Eye brows tattoo sticker or hand painted

Wigs, replacement eyebrows and eyelashes, and other hair related items.
Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Eye brows tattoo sticker or hand painted

Post by Wheezer »

I have not tried that, but anything is possible. Try it and let us all know.

What I have observed is that human skin has pores, TPE does not. Thus the difference of makeup on a human versus a TPE doll.
Also most human skin is not composed of a majority of oil, TPE is. Thus most surface adhesives eventually fail when the contact area under the adhesive exudes some oil.
Temporary tattoos (such as eyelash stickers) appear to stick to humans well due to the pores and lack of humans leaking oil. :)
So I am not sure if basically adding MORE oil will help adhesion.

I went with the 3M 94 primer method since that stuff was designed to be a tape adhesive primer. Put it on and it improves the bonding of the tape to the substrate. In this case the "tape" is the almost dry eyebrow tattoo and the "substrate" is the TPE itself.

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

A bit spendy........
But I've been thinking about trying these out on one of my girls....
Screenshot_20230510_232219_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230510_232219_Chrome.jpg (279.8 KiB) Viewed 379 times

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Anastasia wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 12:23 am A bit spendy........
But I've been thinking about trying these out on one of my girls....Screenshot_20230510_232219_Chrome.jpg
They are nice. I have tried a few and some are thicker than others, more human size than our doll scale. However you might find a light and thin set that would work well.

My only suggestion would be to get them form Amazon or other place that will allow you easy returns if they do not go as planned.

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

Wheezer wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 12:29 am
But I've been thinking about trying these out on one of my girls....Screenshot_20230510_232219_Chrome.jpg
They are nice. I have tried a few and some are thicker than others, more human size than our doll scale.

Cheers!
... W ...
I anticipated as much but I'm pretty sure I could trim them down a bit .
Would make close up pictures really pop!

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Agreed.

What I found with mine was they were hand tied hairs on a Swiss lace substrate. Somewhat big due to the required hair knots and lace backing.
Thus a bit large if you are planning a "natural" face with minimal makeup and short or light hair.

However if you are going for longer eyelashes, a fuller hair and a bit more aggressive makeup, then they should work well. That is START with the eyebrows as a base and expand your makeup and hairstyle from that.

Just my two cents.
Cheers!
... W ...

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Wheezer wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 9:28 pm I have not tried that, but anything is possible. Try it and let us all know.

What I have observed is that human skin has pores, TPE does not. Thus the difference of makeup on a human versus a TPE doll.
Also most human skin is not composed of a majority of oil, TPE is. Thus most surface adhesives eventually fail when the contact area under the adhesive exudes some oil.
Temporary tattoos (such as eyelash stickers) appear to stick to humans well due to the pores and lack of humans leaking oil. :)
So I am not sure if basically adding MORE oil will help adhesion.

I went with the 3M 94 primer method since that stuff was designed to be a tape adhesive primer. Put it on and it improves the bonding of the tape to the substrate. In this case the "tape" is the almost dry eyebrow tattoo and the "substrate" is the TPE itself.

Cheers!
... W ...
thanks. I´ve not tried either. Just thinking of improving adhesion force. I couldn´t get some eyebrow sticker stick on an Irontech head (total failure) and a decorative sticker (golden tattoo) on a Funwest one (just part success)

Anyway, I don´t expect these stickers to hold for prolonged times. Should´ve been for photo shooting only. Guess I´ll remain with micro brushes and pressed MU for eyebrows but will try boot grease (which I have) and a tallow based hand creme at least once. Who knows what it´s good for. Maybe I can tell a bit about that in short. I also have that bottle of yet unused/untried Micro Kristal Klear standing here. But first I need something to stick, before I can seal it.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Good luck, I'm sure you will make something work.

If you have boot grease then I guess you could try some boot polish and perhaps spit shine on some eyebrows. Or maybe not. :)

Cheers!
... W ...

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Looking nice for sure. If you can make these stick of course. Let us know please! 8)
Wheezer wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 12:29 am I have tried a few and some are thicker than others, more human size than our doll scale.
Cheers!
... W ...
Yeah, requires mature size heads for best looks. I´ve 2 of these (>=54cm) and once the factory brows wore off enough, I´ll try with stickers one more time.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Wheezer wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 1:28 am Good luck, I'm sure you will make something work.

If you have boot grease then I guess you could try some boot polish and perhaps spit shine on some eyebrows. Or maybe not. :)

Cheers!
... W ...
lol :D For now I´m just interested if that stuff is suitable as adhesive. Shininess would be another issue to deal with then (MU, cornstarch, Kristal Klear, something else...) As said, I just want feeding my curiosity and if there´s other possible applications. And whether TPE gets possibly harmed from anything based on tallow (there´s lots of other chemicals in there as well). Of course, I won't try first time in the middle of the gals' faces. At back of the head or neck maybe.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Back of the head always seems like the final testing spot.
I have some with final paint tests, eyebrows, tats and one even has a nipple and areola.
From one view it looks it looks odd, but from another just like a REAL BIG breast.
Cheers!
... W ...

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Wheezer wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 2:21 am Back of the head always seems like the final testing spot.
I gave some with final paint testes, eyebrows, tats and one even has a nipple and areola.
From one view it looks it looks odd, but from another just like a REAL BIG breast.
Cheers!
... W ...
:haha4: ...I can well imagine. :mrgreen: :glou:

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

In principle that idea works. Applied a thin coat of boot grease with paper towel, wettened the brow decal, pressed it on for few seconds, then pulled off again. Removed any excess moisture and grease from the area by dabbing with paper towel.

Now waiting couple hours to check for any material reactions or changes (deteriorating, coloring) and then apply some corn starch. No unusual shininess so far. Of course depends on light source and angle put on the area.

PS: doll head is latest blend IronTech TPE, which is known to not sweat oil in any noticeable amounts. That coincides with my own experiences. My previous attempts with just clean and dry head failed miserably (tattoo stickers/decals didn´t stick at all)

I don´t know about that boot fat´s particular composition. Guess it´s not free from mineral oil.

Some hints here: https://www.leather-dictionary.com/inde ... r_industry

Bootsfat01.jpg
Bootsfat01.jpg (1.2 MiB) Viewed 315 times

Bootsfat02.jpg
Bootsfat02.jpg (655.02 KiB) Viewed 315 times

Bootsfat03.jpg
Bootsfat03.jpg (651.79 KiB) Viewed 315 times

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Looks good !!
Gawd I love it when folks experiment and actually try new stuff.
Nice.
... W ...

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Wheezer wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 12:48 pm Looks good !!
Gawd I love it when folks experiment and actually try new stuff.
Nice.
... W ...
at least it´s worth a try. I coated a larger area than neccessary for eyebrows. Now after couple hours it still sticks perfectly, no changes. Also no noticeable ill effects or unwanted coloring (lighting with UV-A reveals differences, but it´s just due to different chemical properties. Under normal light it faintly looks darker, the way all moistered surfaces look usually). But I´ll leave it on for couple more days or weeks. Just to go safe (before trying in one my gal´s face). Then I´d coat just the (small) area where the brow decals are going to be. One "side effect" is bits of smelling like greased boots. :D But you got to get very close to it. With smallest possible coating area it´s likely negligible I guess. Now I´m going to dab some colored corn starch on it and do some test shots (will post pics later then).

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Now after half a day and powdered. Doesn´t do much on shininess at certain lighting and photo shooting angles, but that´s normal.

Since I want the brows remain removable, I don´t do any extra measures here. (when changing mind on position or size for different facial expression)

It´s also (still) resilient to rubbing. At least if not doing with greater force.

Bootsfat04Powdered.jpg
Bootsfat04Powdered.jpg (1.2 MiB) Viewed 275 times

Bootsfat05Powdered.jpg
Bootsfat05Powdered.jpg (908.92 KiB) Viewed 275 times

Bootsfat06Powdered.jpg
Bootsfat06Powdered.jpg (1.19 MiB) Viewed 275 times

INFORMATIONS