sexyrealsexdolls.com

Eye brows tattoo sticker or hand painted

Wigs, replacement eyebrows and eyelashes, and other hair related items.
-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Eye brows tattoo sticker or hand painted

Post by -Ragnar66- »

true_blue22 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:41 am There's another option: eyebrow wigs. They're expensive but a good investment because they look very realistic and you can use them over and over again with Micro Kristal Klear glue. (Rock13 gave me this great advice.) I bought Erik''s from an online wig store that had male and female eyebrows in different shades. The Micro Kristal Klear allows the eyebrows to be removed gently without any damage to the TPE. You can check out how I applied them here: viewtopic.php?t=147308 You'll find the eyebrow application pics below his Halloween pics.
Nice new tip, thanks! Didn´t know yet that something like that exists (for kit model making) 8) https://www.scalehobbyist.com/catagorie ... roduct.php Added that Micro Kristal Klear stuff to my Amazon list (10 Euro) and might try it out in very near future. I see various applications for it, not just eyebrow wigs. :glou:

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

So that thing (Golden Proportional Ruler) arrived today. Will do some test and try learning it soon when redoing some my gals overall facial "layout" which is not now. Here´s how it looks like and the short desription on the paper strip:

GPR_packed.jpg
GPR_packed.jpg (497.63 KiB) Viewed 658 times

GPR_unpacked.jpg
GPR_unpacked.jpg (703.78 KiB) Viewed 658 times

As said I prefer a solution like that (if it works) before anything else. Doll heads are way smaller than human so eyebrow templates (for humans) are too large generally. Useless for me at least. Most my gals heads are kids skull size (~52cm diameter)

https://www.jasfashion.com.au/buying/bu ... ize-guide/
https://www.who.int/tools/child-growth- ... ce-for-age :glou:

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Didn't know there were more ideas since I last posted here.

Anyway, I just decided to basically re-draw the eyebrows on her using that eye shadow stuff that was in the make-up stuff I recently bought. I obviously removed the old eyebrows first which went away remarkably easy, like rubbing pencil off paper. All worked very well. In time I will go into more detail with a finer brush, but for a first go I'm quite pleased and I did indeed change her expression from `angry eyebrows` to a more calmer look.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Socratus wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:33 am Didn't know there were more ideas since I last posted here.

Anyway, I just decided to basically re-draw the eyebrows on her using that eye shadow stuff that was in the make-up stuff I recently bought. I obviously removed the old eyebrows first which went away remarkably easy, like rubbing pencil off paper. All worked very well. In time I will go into more detail with a finer brush, but for a first go I'm quite pleased and I did indeed change her expression from `angry eyebrows` to a more calmer look.
Great! 8) That´s a big achievement to get to this point (pleased and satisfied). Took me many hours, trying this and trying that and now closing to the point where I could likely say I´ve the eyebrow redo procedure under control. Now on to perfecting methods and remain flexible (colors, shapes, thickness etc). :glou:

Btw, if you like speeding up MU (plus eyebrow) removal, I can reccomend you this: https://www.coeros.com/product/sex-doll-cleanser/. But I´d wait a little as the bottle and applicator is under redesign ATM.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

-Ragnar66- wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:38 am
So that thing (Golden Proportional Ruler) arrived today. Will do some test and try learning it soon when redoing some my gals overall facial "layout" which is not now. Here´s how it looks like and the short desription on the paper strip:

I'm looking forward to your results of testing the tool on doll sized, scaled down heads. The methods might be a slight bit different than on humans.

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Wheezer wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:15 pm
-Ragnar66- wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:38 am

I'm looking forward to your results of testing the tool on doll sized, scaled down heads. The methods might be a slight bit different than on humans.

Cheers!
... W ...
Will report here then. From my understanding that tool´s made for exactly that scaling thing. And individual shaping of course. I´ll see. If it doesn´t work, well it was just few euro and not the first time I made a mispurchase. No risk, no fun (or progress). :glou:

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Yup ... gotta few tools and things sitting about that did not work as planned. But all good since I did learn something from them.

I did see an interesting product I might go back and get. One piece wrap around eyebrow templates, specifically listed as "Japanese" and "small". But the tool to create realistic proportions for arbitrary sizes I think has more potential.

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Doll creation is a highly complex process encompassing plastics, engineering, sculpting, painting
Doll care is way more involved, there has to be thousands of posts of owners efforts to preserve and display their dolls
Glad I'm not keeping a list of skills used in doll care :)

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

seagull wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:00 am Doll creation is a highly complex process encompassing plastics, engineering, sculpting, painting
Doll care is way more involved, there has to be thousands of posts of owners efforts to preserve and display their dolls
Glad I'm not keeping a list of skills used in doll care :)
Yup, it´s massive and a huge grayzone what health related things concerns. You´ve basically a big bag of chemistry that users put in contact with countless chemical products, then touching their own skin. A topic which seems largely neglected IMO.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

-Ragnar66- wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:24 am
true_blue22 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:41 am There's another option: eyebrow wigs. They're expensive but a good investment because they look very realistic and you can use them over and over again with Micro Kristal Klear glue. (Rock13 gave me this great advice.) I bought Erik''s from an online wig store that had male and female eyebrows in different shades. The Micro Kristal Klear allows the eyebrows to be removed gently without any damage to the TPE. You can check out how I applied them here: viewtopic.php?t=147308 You'll find the eyebrow application pics below his Halloween pics.
Nice new tip, thanks! Didn´t know yet that something like that exists (for kit model making) 8) https://www.scalehobbyist.com/catagorie ... roduct.php Added that Micro Kristal Klear stuff to my Amazon list (10 Euro) and might try it out in very near future. I see various applications for it, not just eyebrow wigs. :glou:
Hi, Ragnar! You're very welcome! I got my Micro Kristal Klear from ebay. I'm sure it would be useful for other things, too. After you apply a good amount of it to the back of the eyebrows and position them, it's best to let the glue dry completely overnight. When it's dry, it goes from white to clear. I've learned from experience that I shouldn't unscrew Erik's head until the glue is dry - because if it's still damp underneath, the brows can move. (My thumb bumped one of the brows as I unscrewed his head and I didn't notice that it was crooked until the next day. So I took it off and re-glued it.) But once that glue is dry, they stay put! :D
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

true_blue22 wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:12 am
-Ragnar66- wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:24 am
Hi, Ragnar! You're very welcome! I got my Micro Kristal Klear from ebay. I'm sure it would be useful for other things, too. After you apply a good amount of it to the back of the eyebrows and position them, it's best to let the glue dry completely overnight. When it's dry, it goes from white to clear. I've learned from experience that I shouldn't unscrew Erik's head until the glue is dry - because if it's still damp underneath, the brows can move. (My thumb bumped one of the brows as I unscrewed his head and I didn't notice that it was crooked until the next day. So I took it off and re-glued it.) But once that glue is dry, they stay put! :D
Thanks for reminding! 8) While I´m ATM just dealing with some brand new heads (no need for brow fixing now), I´ve some some idea to try out that MKK for something very special. Just ordered it. :glou:

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Well in the end I just used one of my fine art brushes (standard face brushes are too big) and dark to black face makeup (the eye shadow one) and that seemed to work pretty well. A fine brush allows you to get that hair effect and the direction of it like with real hair.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Socratus wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:24 am Well in the end I just used one of my fine art brushes (standard face brushes are too big) and dark to black face makeup (the eye shadow one) and that seemed to work pretty well. A fine brush allows you to get that hair effect and the direction of it like with real hair.
Yep, same here. 10th mm brushes and pressed MU powder does it well for me ATM. Works particularly well if remains of original (factory) brow painting is still present. Swipe over with brush at very flat angle and one gets a "refreshing" effect. 8) Will use same micro brushes on heads that have brow painting faded entirely. Not a priority ATM but I´m sure I´ll get good results, the more that I´ve now that brow ruler tool at hand. :glou:

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

One guy here already told this, but here's a video where lady tests these removable eyebrows and damp the gloss with powder so in our case that would be jsut baby talc and thus the glossyness is removed :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgurOcT_zDU&t=429s

I don't have skills for starting to draw these so I'm also looking to buy these when I found a store in EU or Finland that sells these. It will be just a matter of time when the eybrows fade away so I just better buy these beforehand as well :)
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

An idea. (in case it hasn´t been mentioned anywhere else...) Since I couldn´t get stick any the stickers meant for human use on TPE yet, I came to think what makes human skin "special" here. It seems obvious that the human skin´s adhesive could be "sebum". If smearing a fine layer of tallow (like skin creme or boot grease) on the TPE (sebum substitute), it makes stickers do stick better maybe? Anybody tried that yet? I don´t want to use anything containing mineral oil here (vaseline i.e)

INFORMATIONS