www.dolls-castle.com

Purple Aliens [A1 & A2 on 170B]

Dolls Castle is a trading website working We are a trading website working with doll manufacturers in China. We have been authorized by manufactures to supply high quality different lifelike love dolls, with free shipment to most countries in the world. We ensure that you will get the same doll as shown in the picture on our website. We will do our best to serve you and we greatly appreciate your attention and trust in us.
Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Purple Aliens [A1 & A2 on 170B]

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Jayla came with a nurses outfit. I guess that is her profession. And her eyes changed to dark with bigger pupils (something about when they've mated the eyes change colour :whistle:). Do the dark eyes work better!?
IMG_E7516.JPG
IMG_E7516.JPG (2.53 MiB) Viewed 935 times
IMG_E7517.JPG
IMG_E7517.JPG (2.25 MiB) Viewed 935 times
I happened to drop my phone on the floor and...
IMG_E7518.JPG
IMG_E7518.JPG (2.39 MiB) Viewed 935 times
Jayla said to me "James, you don't need to be so creepy, if you want to see my body just ask" :)
IMG_E7519.JPG
IMG_E7519.JPG (2.9 MiB) Viewed 935 times
IMG_E7520.JPG
IMG_E7520.JPG (2.77 MiB) Viewed 935 times
That is a fine posterior! :D
IMG_E7522.JPG
IMG_E7522.JPG (2.39 MiB) Viewed 935 times
IMG_E7523.JPG
IMG_E7523.JPG (3.41 MiB) Viewed 935 times
:glou:
HtS

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Hunt the Shunt wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:45 am
-Ragnar66- wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:15 am
YUMMY! :whistle: Most beautiful and colorful discovery made in a long time! :D :mrgreen: :glou:

Many thanks Ragnar :)

I'll admit to sometimes getting carried away with filters (too much fun) but the next set are more closer to her real colour (I think)

HtS
Hey HtS! If it all makes great pics even better, then it´s matter of personal style. And her color is lovely! :whistle: I as well rely much on GIMP´s filters. My cheapo phone can´t capture scenery well (even with perfect lighting) so I got to bring back the details and colors as I see them in my room where I´ve hardly any daylight. But anyway... it´s fun playing around with all that, just as you say. 8) :glou:

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Hehe... Dr. Jayla. What´s her speciality? :mrgreen: I think the light color blue irises and other light colors suit her better IMO. Is irises that 14mm standard size? MannequinFan´s EME could change her expression quite dramatically, but no idea if that could be wanted. The large iris eyes suit her nicely. :) :glou:

Edit: Couldn´t resist running my personal filter set on this lovely vista. :D If you don´t mind. 8)

IMG_E7522_ED.JPG
IMG_E7522_ED.JPG (1.78 MiB) Viewed 922 times

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

Man, hard choice on the eyes.. 🤔
I was kinda leaning towards the original blue ones, but then I flip to this page again and idk.. maybe leaning towards the larger ones now..

And yeah, what's her medical specialization? 😁 Just keep telling her your testes are swollen, and you think its too much sperm. She'll figure it out 😂

Pusen DC

Post by Pusen DC »

Oh,my! She's smiling. She was sent to Earth by the galaxy to rescue humanity.
The dark eye changed her facial expression.
Captain,you are genius! :thumbs_up:

Bright
Whataspp: +8618688118897
Email: Service01@dolls-castle.com

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

The larger darker eyes look more alien like, but I think the others stood out more.
Don’t think I’ve seen an alien doctor before, she’s got a lot of character 👍
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

-Ragnar66- wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:27 am
Hehe... Dr. Jayla. What´s her speciality? :mrgreen: I think the light color blue irises and other light colors suit her better IMO. Is irises that 14mm standard size? MannequinFan´s EME could change her expression quite dramatically, but no idea if that could be wanted. The large iris eyes suit her nicely. :) :glou:

Dr Jayla specializes in stress relief :D

I think you're right about the blue eyes. She came with light blue 12mm but I have some bluer 14mm.
IMG_E7533.JPG
IMG_E7533.JPG (1.14 MiB) Viewed 828 times
YungSynth wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:38 am Man, hard choice on the eyes.. 🤔
I was kinda leaning towards the original blue ones, but then I flip to this page again and idk.. maybe leaning towards the larger ones now..

And yeah, what's her medical specialization? 😁 Just keep telling her your testes are swollen, and you think its too much sperm. She'll figure it out 😂
I took your advice and told her my testes are swollen and she gave them a very through examination and prescribed a course of exercise with her, to keep the swelling under control :D
Pusen DC wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:04 pm Oh,my! She's smiling. She was sent to Earth by the galaxy to rescue humanity.

Bright
Not sure about genius, just a dude playing with his toys, but thank you anyway :D

We need more aliens sent to Earth to rescue humanity from themselves, and Dolls Castle are putting in excellent work in this area. Make love to Aliens not war! :D
Doll Canvas wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:26 pm The larger darker eyes look more alien like, but I think the others stood out more.
Many thanks Doll Canvas. I always like the larger eyes. I've noticed Jinsan dolls often come with 12mm, but other brands - like SM - ship the 14mm eyes. I think the blues I used above are from SM. It's great that her antennas are posable. I'm having a lot of fun with this wig-less doll. I want to try a red mohawk on her sometime, think that would look bananas. :D

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Hunt the Shunt wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:17 am
-Ragnar66- wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:27 am

Dr Jayla specializes in stress relief :D

I think you're right about the blue eyes. She came with light blue 12mm but I have some bluer 14mm.

YungSynth wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:38 am Man, hard choice on the eyes.. 🤔

I took your advice and told her my testes are swollen and she gave them a very through examination and prescribed a course of exercise with her, to keep the swelling under control :D
Pusen DC wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:04 pm Oh,my! She's smiling. She was sent to Earth by the galaxy to rescue humanity.

Bright
Not sure about genius, just a dude playing with his toys, but thank you anyway :D

We need more aliens sent to Earth to rescue humanity from themselves, and Dolls Castle are putting in excellent work in this area. Make love to Aliens not war! :D
Doll Canvas wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:26 pm The larger darker eyes look more alien like, but I think the others stood out more.
Many thanks Doll Canvas. I always like the larger eyes. I've noticed Jinsan dolls often come with 12mm, but other brands - like SM - ship the 14mm eyes. I think the blues I used above are from SM. It's great that her antennas are posable. I'm having a lot of fun with this wig-less doll. I want to try a red mohawk on her sometime, think that would look bananas. :D
Hehe.... stress relieve is it. I almost thought so. :mrgreen: :glou: That 14mm blue eyes suit her well for that extra alien looks. 8) (I prefer 12-13mm for humans though) . Interesting that her antennas are posable! Great (and surely fun) design feature! :thumbs_up: :glou:

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

-Ragnar66- wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:51 am Hehe.... stress relieve is it. I almost thought so. :mrgreen: :glou: That 14mm blue eyes suit her well for that extra alien looks. 8) (I prefer 12-13mm for humans though) . Interesting that her antennas are posable! Great (and surely fun) design feature! :thumbs_up: :glou:
The antennas being posable is a nice surprise. I had thought they'd be in a fixed position. A few examples from her brief time so far in Captain Shunt's crew :)
Apparently they are used for communication on the planet Ziopagawa.
HtS

Pusen DC

Post by Pusen DC »

Hi,HtS
I must say that the blue eye is the best! looks more mysterious than others!

Bright

IMG_E7533.JPG
IMG_E7533.JPG (100.08 KiB) Viewed 762 times

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Hunt the Shunt wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:59 pm
-Ragnar66- wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:51 am Hehe.... stress relieve is it. I almost thought so. :mrgreen: :glou: That 14mm blue eyes suit her well for that extra alien looks. 8) (I prefer 12-13mm for humans though) . Interesting that her antennas are posable! Great (and surely fun) design feature! :thumbs_up: :glou:
The antennas being posable is a nice surprise. I had thought they'd be in a fixed position. A few examples from her brief time so far in Captain Shunt's crew :)

Apparently they are used for communication on the planet Ziopagawa.
HtS
Lovely! I´ll follow her adventures and creative things you´ll make with her quite for sure! :D :thumbs_up: :glou:

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

I have to vote for the giant ice-blue eyes.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

P3T3flytese
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by P3T3flytese »

Well Hunt,

I for one am please that England for once isn't invaded by aliens made from tinfoil, galloping pieces of Broccoli aka Triffids or other paper maché terrors from beyond the stars.
Finally a beautiful star visitor decided to brighten up the dreariness of the North-Sea with her presence.

But seriously I never knew these doll existed. It's like you said completely bonkers, but as Martin form "Homes on the Hammer" would say: "It's a bit unusual, but I liiiiiiiike it"
I love the fact you can pose her tentacles.
My treasure: Agdistis WMDoll 155L (Normal Nipples) + #262
viewtopic.php?t=150340

P3T3flytese
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by P3T3flytese »

Pusen DC wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:18 am Hi,HtS
I must say that the blue eye is the best! looks more mysterious than others!

Bright

IMG_E7533.JPG
I have to second that. That Bright Blue clashes with that purple in a spectacular way.
My treasure: Agdistis WMDoll 155L (Normal Nipples) + #262
viewtopic.php?t=150340

Pusen DC

Post by Pusen DC »

Hi, HtS,
You said:
We need more aliens sent to Earth to rescue humanity from themselves, and Dolls Castle are putting in excellent work in this area. Make love to Aliens not war! 

Agreed, let's make more alien dolls and send them to Russia and Ukraine to stop the war.
The gesture of Jayla in the photo means: Stop the War!
Am I right,Captain?

Bright

092D27D8-172D-4339-9A29-3D7A396197C5.jpeg
092D27D8-172D-4339-9A29-3D7A396197C5.jpeg (1.85 MiB) Viewed 700 times

INFORMATIONS