www.irontechdoll.com

Full silicone doll - Celine 160cm

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
bulldick

Re: Full silicone doll - Celine 160cm

Post by bulldick »

Gorgeous and huge family of dolls. Celine is one of the best from Irontech doll :thumbs_up:
:glou:
Irontech Doll head: S01, S06, S10, S20; BODY: 161cm, 168cm

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

WithlovefromBelgium wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:49 am
-Ragnar66- wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:43 am
Thanks, yes that´s my overall impression as well. IronTech is among the few that offer both mature size (?) and looking doll heads. 8) Not all manufacturers understand that "western" tastes are much more diverse than in asian and other world spheres maybe. I guess every country/region has a certain bias towards women/doll looks and women role in society generally. Would be interesting to know if any such statistics exist. I´m personally into women that express self-awareness (as character and sexual), power, humor, all what makes a "modern" nowadays western woman. That I imaginatively transfer to my dolls and their role in my life, as well as for photo shooting. :D

Have you measured your gals head circumference btw? I´m interested in sort of that info generally, also since I don´t know of any manufacturer who gives that particular info on their websites and shops. :glou:
For me, it is also important for a love doll girl to have personality. She can only have that if she complies with what you say. Measuring the heads is going too far for me, though. The most important thing there must be a click between you and the head of your love doll girl and the wigs she wear must be fit nicely. A click that is more than sex. She must also give the impression in daily life, to be that real woman in the world of love dolls. And the previous full silicone head that has been with me for 3 months has on the feel the same size as the last new one, it is just a feeling, but the feeling with the new one is well and comfortable and that's important for me. Like you said, they are a nice addition to my other love dolls at home. I have to be honest, my expensive Irontech love dolls come from Eurodolls. I am a good customer there. They don't sell junk to me. And the previous full silicone head so I already knew it was good. Going to buy somewhere on the internet, specifically a head that has to fit your ideal world, ok, then measuring is nice. I wish you good luck in the search for this and maybe just ask Irontech. I also have some love dolls with smaller heads. I know how to make them beautiful and the feeling with them is also excellent because there is a klick between the doll and me. There have also been a few heads in the past that didn't click. Bought on Aliexpress. I have therefore replaced this one with others that did click and I am very satisfied with it. Now I have 14 lucky love dolls where I like every girl in her presence.
Yeah, we´re surely on same side re emotional things and doll characters, though of course with personal differences and preferences. 8) In fact 3 my gals resemble very much some past exes which were very special to me in one way or another. But just a visual resemblance, nothing else. I´m going with dual character schemes for all my gals differing in outlooks and individual characters. Each one has sort of an alter ego, some have multiple ones. With 5 heads (and 6th coming very soon) I´ve in fact rather 10 to 15 individual characters around here that I can "work" with. :D Even if I can afford a new body (a 3rd) I´ll likely keep it like this. I have special body preferences so 3 distinct types would be enough for me. Unless it comes to special skin colors like black or blue in example. A pale one for THAT redhead looks would be another one worth mentioning. But having more than 2 "active" gals around here would be too much for various reasons. :D Yeah, a non-click character head I got as well. She wasn´t a personal choice and came with the 2nd body I purchased as replacement (or addition) for the 1st damaged one. But I altered her enough to become a "click" character nonetheless. :)

Well okay. Head diameters..... I asked for statistical and informational reasons. Some (or maybe some more?) current and future doll owners might be interested in such data for various reasons. And no doll manufacturer made this data public so far. At least I don´t know any, IronTech included. In case you change your mind (IronTech doll head circumference measuring) you can always join in here. viewtopic.php?t=164279 8) :glou:

PS: Wig placement for your sweet Rihanna looks way more natural here. :) According to my personal taste of course. 8)

WithlovefromBelgium

Post by WithlovefromBelgium »

bulldick wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:24 am Gorgeous and huge family of dolls. Celine is one of the best from Irontech doll :thumbs_up:
:glou:
Thanks. Yes, Irontech sold me 2 full silicone dolls thanks to my fascination for Celine. For the pregnant one I would have liked to have had Celine, but Eurodolls (seller in the Netherlands) didn't have that head in stock anymore. The head the pregnant one (my Naomi) has now become, really fits the pregnant body beautifully, I chose her from 4 real pictures of heads they still had in stock. And now Celine, the 160 cm body that became my Rihanna. But Celine as leading Irontech lady to finally buy the two love dolls.
The adventures of my girls: viewtopic.php?t=157070

Lingerie party:
viewtopic.php?t=157070&start=1699

WithlovefromBelgium

-Ragnar66- wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:25 am
PS: Wig placement for your sweet Rihanna looks way more natural here. :) According to my personal taste of course. 8)

Thank you for the compliment! :glou:

Lingerie party:

WithlovefromBelgium

Rihanna her cutest and best moments from the last two months.
She has become a real party girl. :glou: :multi: :angel:

Rihanna loves to laugh in this fotoshoot. A nice German song about this - Die immer lacht.

Lingerie party:

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

WOW! What a great recap! Lots of great pictures from the last two months! 😍 Sure your home is not a boring place! :angel: :multi:

Always many activities, parties and lots of pretty girls! ✨💫🥰😘

Thanks for sharing and BRAVO! 📷 💖 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Ah, here they are! Now that´s a big happy family! :) Can it get any better? 8) :glou:

WithlovefromBelgium

-Ragnar66- wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 2:04 pm Ah, here they are! Now that´s a big happy family! :) Can it get any better? 8) :glou:
Thank you. We have almost come to full circle :D Another 2,5 months, then we will be 1 year on TDF. We have already shown a lot on TDF about our activities and eventes and daily life, we will see what the future brings. :glou:

Lingerie party:

Lovely_Rihanna
Doll
Doll

Post by Lovely_Rihanna »

gogodolls wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 5:54 am WOW! What a great recap! Lots of great pictures from the last two months! 😍 Sure your home is not a boring place! :angel: :multi:

Always many activities, parties and lots of pretty girls! ✨💫🥰😘

Thanks for sharing and BRAVO! 📷 💖 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:
Thanks gogodolls for your support! 😍😘 :angel:
Lots of love, Rihanna! :glou:
I belong to WithLoveFromBelgium main account

WithlovefromBelgium

Lingerie party:

P3T3flytese
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by P3T3flytese »

From all your beauties Carl, Rihanna still is my favorite. :)

Ag: *coughs and leers with a growl* "Yer favorite, eh?"
P3: "Eh...Well, she's very pretty, but who can compare to you, my radiance."
*silently mouths at Rihanna: ("Call me")
My treasure: Agdistis WMDoll 155L (Normal Nipples) + #262
viewtopic.php?t=150340

WithlovefromBelgium

P3T3flytese wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:08 am From all your beauties Carl, Rihanna still is my favorite. :)

Ag: *coughs and leers with a growl* "Yer favorite, eh?"
P3: "Eh...Well, she's very pretty, but who can compare to you, my radiance."
*silently mouths at Rihanna: ("Call me")
Thanks P3. Good to hear. Rihanna will have a lot of parties and beautiful moments in our house in the future, so there will be many more moments to see her in our topics in the future. Thanks to Alessandra, she also gets some sleep now and then so other girls can come and party like Carolyn, Diana and Tatjana really enjoyed being at Karen's party. The success of our house is that we let girls like Rihanna go to sleep too, and everyone joins in. So the sky is the limit. Everyone is super happy in our house and everyone loves Rihanna very much. She is a beautiful woman with an amazing body. But without Eurodolls I would never have bought her. Eurodolls is personal service, delivered at home without worries, that gives confidence. That's why we also bought Rihanna in such a short time after Naomi (both full silione dolls).

Lingerie party:

P3T3flytese
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by P3T3flytese »

Well, can't wait to see more of her again. :) <3
My treasure: Agdistis WMDoll 155L (Normal Nipples) + #262
viewtopic.php?t=150340

Lovely_Rihanna
Doll
Doll

Post by Lovely_Rihanna »

P3T3flytese wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:57 pm Well, can't wait to see more of her again. :) <3
Thank you P3, yes.... God blessed me with an amazing body, I know.

Today is June 2nd ... The international whores day! Yes, I like to be a whore, but for Carl only. I hope Agdistis is yours. :wink:

Next week I go to the garden, new pictures of me will come soon. Lots of love, Rihanna!

I belong to WithLoveFromBelgium main account

WithlovefromBelgium

That's why we bought Rihanna. A party and hot girl with a great fantasy. :glou:

Lingerie party:

INFORMATIONS