realsexdoll.com

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

kwildwilly1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by kwildwilly1 »

Hello to all the members on this site and thank you for allowing me into your community. being that this is such a taboo in USA it is nice to see this many active members.. kind of makes me feel like i am not a nut job.. LOL
I am at 2 dolls now and intend to keep adding to my collection.
i will begin to post my photo shoots when able.
looking forward to conversing with like minded people
good luck out there,
Kwild

sexdollqueen
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: new member

Post by sexdollqueen »

Welcome :D
http://www.sexdollqueen.com

”Had a great experience with this company”
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=156846
We Promise to Take Care of You
Use Code: TDF10 for EXTRA 10% Off Anything Store-Wide

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Hello and welcome to the forum! :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

kwildwilly1 wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:45 pm Hello to all the members on this site and thank you for allowing me into your community. being that this is such a taboo in USA it is nice to see this many active members.. kind of makes me feel like i am not a nut job.. LOL
good luck out there,
Kwild
Hello, from UK. I know that nutjob feeling, m8. I still have that annoying thing sometimes running through my mind, "Are we all crazy?" I've seen a youtuber actually get called crazy by other guys for saying he enjoys a doll . Men can be their own worst enemy to eachother, sadly. :cry:

But everyone, even the normies, are a little crazy in at least one personal subject of theirs, and even the dullest of the dull, (even the most super-unimaginative) live their own personal fantasy - don't let them tell you otherwise.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

HoneyHose

Post by HoneyHose »

Hi and welcome Kwild,
Glad you found you way and looking forward to your photo shoots!

Finn13
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Finn13 »

Welcome! I’m new here as well. This is a amazing community that actually makes me feel less crazy.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Socratus wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:19 pm I still have that annoying thing sometimes running through my mind, "Are we all crazy?" I've seen a youtuber actually get called crazy by other guys for saying he enjoys a doll . Men can be their own worst enemy to eachother, sadly. :cry:

But everyone, even the normies, are a little crazy in at least one personal subject of theirs, and even the dullest of the dull, (even the most super-unimaginative) live their own personal fantasy - don't let them tell you otherwise.
Very true. When I look at all the drama and absolute crap that people in "normal" relationships go through, I am extremely thankful for my dolls. I am truly happy with them and never going back to organic women. So if experiencing happiness makes me crazy then I never want to be sane. :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Welcome to the TDF Kwildwilly1! :multi: This is the best place to be if you love dolls! :wink: Fantastic community here! :thumbs_up:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

kwildwilly1 wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:45 pm Hello to all the members on this site and thank you for allowing me into your community. being that this is such a taboo in USA it is nice to see this many active members.. kind of makes me feel like i am not a nut job.. LOL
good luck out there,
Kwild
Hi Kwild! Welcome To Forum! :glou:

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

kwildwilly1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by kwildwilly1 »

I promised pictures so here we go. please allow me to introduce the group to RoxyAnne.
I like to pose her in realistic settings which I feel adds to her beauty. almost more realistic.
she likes compliments so i will read them to her if she recieves any.
ENJOY!!
good luck out there,
Kwild
Attachments
20230219_222802.jpg
20230219_222802.jpg (1.69 MiB) Viewed 183 times
Screenshot_20230220_072421_Photo Editor.jpg
Screenshot_20230220_072421_Photo Editor.jpg (304.43 KiB) Viewed 183 times
20230219_235114.jpg
20230219_235114.jpg (692.36 KiB) Viewed 183 times

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

Wow she's a hottie! 😍 Congrats dude!

What is normal exactly? Fuck if I know! 😛
All that matters is that you're finding fulfillment and happiness in your own life, what other people think doesn't matter.. I'm not saying shout it from the rooftops we have dolls, since we still need to keep our jobs, and we still have to live next to our neighbors.. but as far as personal validation from society, nah, fuck em. Dolls literally saved my life..

Being crazy, is being a harm to yourself and others.. dolls make us better people, focus on working on ourselves and our mental health, an escape from depression and anxiety, and gives us a community here that we look out for each other and lift each other up (I mean, there's a few assholes here, like anywhere, but compared to most of the internet, there's nothing quite like this place). Kindness is still alive, you just have to look for it and find places like this 😂 The dating world is a dumpster fire these days and we really don't need that constant source of stress and despair in our lives, and even if you do find a woman that you connect with there's always the pressure and responsibilities involved with keeping her, the doubts and fear that she might cheat and leave you for someone else. There is no drama with dolls, and you are a free man to pursue whatever goals you have and do whatever you want with your time, and you will never have to be lonely or feel unloved in order to do so.. yes, alot of people hate us. There are women that hate us because they feel threatened, and there are men that hate us because they envy us. Not everyone is in a situation where they can get a doll. People that call us creeps, I think deep down they would have a doll if they could, but they can't afford it, or are married, or simply don't have the balls to do anything that's considered socially unacceptable. These are sheep. 🐑 We are lions 🦁

Make a photo thread for your girls when you have time! It feels nice to have that community engagement and it really brings out the best in your doll having a dedicated place to share a bit of her life on here 😁

HoneyHose

Post by HoneyHose »

She looks hot and in control....love her hair!

kwildwilly1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by kwildwilly1 »

YungSynth wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:35 am You have described my reasoning perfectly for why have chose this lifestyle.
I agree with you 100% that there are many more men out there that are stuck to the ball and chain. Honey do this honey do that like we are human robots and not allowed to have feelings or emotions.. and when we do express them we are overreacting or tryin got be controlling.
Just get to work .. bring home that check.. and don't even think about taking any of your hard earned Money for yourself.
I gave up on relationships after being used up so may times!!
but i did not give up on that sweet punnani.. LOL
take care out there,
Kwild

Wow she's a hottie! 😍 Congrats dude!

What is normal exactly? Fuck if I know! 😛
All that matters is that you're finding fulfillment and happiness in your own life, what other people think doesn't matter.. I'm not saying shout it from the rooftops we have dolls, since we still need to keep our jobs, and we still have to live next to our neighbors.. but as far as personal validation from society, nah, fuck em. Dolls literally saved my life..

Being crazy, is being a harm to yourself and others.. dolls make us better people, focus on working on ourselves and our mental health, an escape from depression and anxiety, and gives us a community here that we look out for each other and lift each other up (I mean, there's a few assholes here, like anywhere, but compared to most of the internet, there's nothing quite like this place). Kindness is still alive, you just have to look for it and find places like this 😂 The dating world is a dumpster fire these days and we really don't need that constant source of stress and despair in our lives, and even if you do find a woman that you connect with there's always the pressure and responsibilities involved with keeping her, the doubts and fear that she might cheat and leave you for someone else. There is no drama with dolls, and you are a free man to pursue whatever goals you have and do whatever you want with your time, and you will never have to be lonely or feel unloved in order to do so.. yes, alot of people hate us. There are women that hate us because they feel threatened, and there are men that hate us because they envy us. Not everyone is in a situation where they can get a doll. People that call us creeps, I think deep down they would have a doll if they could, but they can't afford it, or are married, or simply don't have the balls to do anything that's considered socially unacceptable. These are sheep. 🐑 We are lions 🦁

Make a photo thread for your girls when you have time! It feels nice to have that community engagement and it really brings out the best in your doll having a dedicated place to share a bit of her life on here 😁

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

good luck out there,
Kwild
Welcome! the community is growing worldwide as dolls are more and more promoted. My channel in Tiktok has 40k followers, in Facebook I write experiences with dolls.

Here its the best place to learn everything about dolls and life with them

The AI GPT will only increase the potential for cyber partners

Just a cent:
Though USA is conservative for many things, regarding Dolls its the most open country in the world. In fact silicone dolls were invented in US I believe
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

Davidh
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Davidh »

Welcome to the forum kwildwilly1, RoxyAnne looks very relaxed in her natural environment. Tell her smoking is bad for her TPE 😯😁
My Girls:
Ciara 158 H Irontech
Eunji 159 D Irontech
Eva 162 E WM
Raffaella 174 G WM
Robyn 160 L Siliko Doll
Nicole 166 D Irontech

Where they're at:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=133035

INFORMATIONS