LOVE TOYS VICTORIA AIR BABE

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

LOVE TOYS VICTORIA AIR BABE

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

I got this air babe just before I got sent to Hospital last year, off of eBay and she is still available there as I checked today (02/17/2022)

Made by Daio Shi as a very cheap entry level air babe - she however was equipped with the so called silicone boobies - which I wanted to test out - for science sake of course :mrgreen:

I did test inflate her when she arrived however I never actually got to test her her capabilities in a sexual way - I did cop a feel of those silicone boobies and to be honest they are just "ok" they feel a bit weird but maybe they need to be warmed up before use

Designed to be used with a separate TPE insert which you must install before flight - do this with the air doll deflated otherwise you might rip the TPE insert and or the doll :!:

Having not used this doll yet I can't say with certainty her attributes or weak points - however the doll has a cute face and in my opinion would have been better offered as a normal Daio Shi type, with the built in TPE Inserts "versus" this wide open slit for the separate TPE insert to be shoved into

The box shows the doll hyper inflated with her hip's blown wide out, I do not recommend over inflating this doll like that, as that will lead to a seam failure fast

Stay inflated
Attachments
LOVETOY VICTORIA 01.jpg
LOVETOY VICTORIA 01.jpg (111.32 KiB) Viewed 389 times
LOVETOY VICTORIA 02.jpg
LOVETOY VICTORIA 02.jpg (53.86 KiB) Viewed 389 times
LOVE TOY VICTORIA 08.jpg
LOVE TOY VICTORIA 08.jpg (48.48 KiB) Viewed 389 times
LOVE TOY VICTORIA 07.jpg
LOVE TOY VICTORIA 07.jpg (103.44 KiB) Viewed 389 times
LOVE TOY VICTORIA 06.jpg
LOVE TOY VICTORIA 06.jpg (96.5 KiB) Viewed 389 times
LOVE TOY VICTORIA 05.jpg
LOVE TOY VICTORIA 05.jpg (130.41 KiB) Viewed 389 times
LOVE TOY VICTORIA 04.jpg
LOVE TOY VICTORIA 04.jpg (202.39 KiB) Viewed 389 times
LOVE TOY VICTORIA 03.jpg
LOVE TOY VICTORIA 03.jpg (262.86 KiB) Viewed 389 times

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: LOVE TOYS VICTORIA AIR BABE

Post by Joe 90 »

yorktown wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:37 am 8) Howdy

I got this air babe just before I got sent to Hospital last year, off of eBay and she is still available there as I checked today (02/17/2022)

Made by Daio Shi as a very cheap entry level air babe - she however was equipped with the so called silicone boobies - which I wanted to test out - for science sake of course :mrgreen:

I did test inflate her when she arrived however I never actually got to test her her capabilities in a sexual way - I did cop a feel of those silicone boobies and to be honest they are just "ok" they feel a bit weird but maybe they need to be warmed up before use

Designed to be used with a separate TPE insert which you must install before flight - do this with the air doll deflated otherwise you might rip the TPE insert and or the doll :!:

Having not used this doll yet I can't say with certainty her attributes or weak points - however the doll has a cute face and in my opinion would have been better offered as a normal Daio Shi type, with the built in TPE Inserts "versus" this wide open slit for the separate TPE insert to be shoved into

The box shows the doll hyper inflated with her hip's blown wide out, I do not recommend over inflating this doll like that, as that will lead to a seam failure fast

Stay inflated
Hi yorktown, what caught my attention about this Diaoshi air doll is that Victoria seems to come with a full head of hair. From your photos I cannot see any patches at all on this doll which would be amazing.

Is the insert as shown on the box as realistic. The labia looks quite good, I do wonder if it feels better than the standard fitting entry points of their other dolls.
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: LOVE TOYS VICTORIA AIR BABE

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

All good questions - Joe 90 - :thumbs_up:

Victoria does have a full head of hair - and yes this was only common, on the huge 170CM wunder frau from Daio Shi -

Daio shi has so many head designs - I am not even sure they know which combo to use - as this value version sex doll has in my opinion a a premium head design :o

As to the TPE insert it looks good - however due to this air babes value design - it looks misplaced or out of proportion and - heck price was my motivation for getting her some time past - I don't really like the air dolls over all entry design

The TPE insert works as per its design and probably be better used as a stand alone stroker than with Vicky

Stay inflated
Attachments
LOVE TOY VICTORIA 07.jpg
LOVE TOY VICTORIA 07.jpg (103.44 KiB) Viewed 244 times

INFORMATIONS