sexysexdoll.com

AI and Sex Robots? An open question

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

AI and Sex Robots? An open question

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Out of curiosity, could ChatGPT's technology be used in sex robots? And would you really want such a highly intelligent sex robot companion?

SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: AI and Sex Robots? An open question

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Sexy Sex Doll wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:52 am Out of curiosity, could ChatGPT's technology be used in sex robots? And would you really want such a highly intelligent sex robot companion?

SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

Yes it could be used.
Some people are already using Replica (App) to give their doll a personality and to communicate with her.
I definitely see a market and a logical step on the way to the perfect sex/love robot/companion.
Great video, very well done! :thumbs_up:

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Sexy Sex Doll wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:52 am Out of curiosity, could ChatGPT's technology be used in sex robots? And would you really want such a highly intelligent sex robot companion?

Unfortunately i can't see the vid on Youtube when it's made age-restricted. I'm old enough, I just won't sign in to youtube any more. Maybe one day I'll sign in, but not yet.

I think the next big thing for sex dolls is a good AI companion app in the likes of Kaliwoto/Replica etc as a companion utility to go with sex dolls. It seems so incredibly obvious to me.

You can get AI response utlities that will work with voice activation for games easily today. Voice Attack/HCS Voice Commands for instance allows me to talk with my own named AI female character while flying around in my ship in a game. I can ask her philosophical questions and she'll even talk to me voluntarily every now and then and ask questions to which I can reply "Yes" or "No".

How could something similar not be used for Sex Dolls?

If sex doll makers could get togther AI coders to make a similar app that I can give a personal name to I would certainly buy it. And please allow it to work offline, not stuck to some server.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

informalproblem

Post by informalproblem »

Components need to shrink and there needs to be far quicker latency and lifelike movement. Also, battery life is a huge problem. I don't view dolls as anything like a real person. They are enjoyable to look at, but I don't get turned on by looking at them, nor do I have an interest in developing a relationship with it. I am interested in them become a household utility and masturbation tool, but beyond that, it's not real. If they do become difficult like the show Humans, then this could start a population crisis.

INFORMATIONS