www.yourdoll.com

High heels for WM dolls

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
CoastFoxFloof420

High heels for WM dolls

Post by CoastFoxFloof420 »

Hi y'all !

I'm really interested to buy either the 100cm Sora WM doll or the 162cm Meifeng doll though I'm more leaned toward the 100cm doll, the problem is I want to make them wear platform high heels but I can't find any fitting sizes online, Sora has 15.5cm length feet and Meifeng has 21cm length feet, is it possible to ask for help please ? :D

The links :
-->Removed non approved vendor<--
Last edited by Swan on Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Remove non approved vender links

MarcusMM

Re: High heels for WM dolls

Post by MarcusMM »

You can find 22cm, e.g. here https://www.aliexpress.com/w/wholesale- ... heels.html
But for 21cm, all you can find are high heels.
Without platform, there are a few high heels with 21cm, also at aliexpress. But 15.5cm = kid shoes, there are platform shoes, but not platform high heels.

CoastFoxFloof420

Post by CoastFoxFloof420 »

Hi, awesome thank you so much for your reply, I really appreciate it !

So the high heels for 22cm lenght feet will fit for the 162cm doll ? It's kind of a bummer for the 100cm as I really love her look but I don't like that the only options I have are kid shoes. :(

Have a wonderful day ! :D

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

CoastFoxFloof420 wrote: Hi, awesome thank you so much for your reply, I really appreciate it !

So the high heels for 22cm lenght feet will fit for the 162cm doll ? It's kind of a bummer for the 100cm as I really love her look but I don't like that the only options I have are kid shoes. :(

Have a wonderful day ! :D
🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

MarcusMM

Post by MarcusMM »

With sandals, 22cm is ok for 21cm feet. But for common high heels you might need extra support in the feet and heel areas, at least for the shoes I have (a few 22cm high heels for 22cm feet, they fit perfectly).
If you _must_ have plateau high heels that fit perfectly, I would try to find a different body with bigger feet, e.g. https://wmdollshop.com/52-ft-160cm-b-cup/ (Idk if the head will fit or if the body is similar to the one you wanted). There are so much more shoes available for 22cm and 22.5, but 210 is quite rare.

Broken1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Broken1 »

I have a Kimber doll with 21cm feet . I have found that US size 5 and 5 1/2 work fine for non standing poses . The boots work great , if you are using shoes try to get them with ankle straps . If you get the standing option with the foot bolts search foot plates . I'm going to make some when I have time so I can try to stand her up in heels .
Attachments
IMG_20230202_151256843~2.jpg
IMG_20230202_151256843~2.jpg (839.11 KiB) Viewed 383 times

INFORMATIONS