www.yourdoll.com

Fake tattoo's

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
BigAl232

Fake tattoo's

Post by BigAl232 »

I'm wondering if anyone has tried fake tattoos yet. I'm wanting to maybe give my girls a couple. Especially a tramp stamp. Are there special brands that works better than others? Will they not work on TPE dolls? If you have done this give me advice to how to apply and maybe some pictures to.
Got a visit from Shannon and Saffron today.
viewtopic.php?t=160865

Meet Shannon and Saffron.
viewtopic.php?t=159947

I love my two bimbos Shannon and Nicole.
viewtopic.php?t=160625

Just a little Christmas tease. Shannon and Nicole.
viewtopic.php?t=160401

Nichole 154 plus Iron Tech
viewtopic.php?t=161704

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Fake tattoo's

Post by setevoltas »

BigAl232 wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:04 pm I'm wondering if anyone has tried fake tattoos yet. I'm wanting to maybe give my girls a couple. Especially a tramp stamp. Are there special brands that works better than others? Will they not work on TPE dolls? If you have done this give me advice to how to apply and maybe some pictures to.
Lots of info on this available via search. :thumbs_up:

For a tramp stamp, a simpler approach would be to use a stencil and eyeshadow. If you want it to be permanent, heat, a 3M primer "skin", or Chartpak markers are options. For semi permanent, limiting friction and just using a makeup setting spray will work between reapplications.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Dominique-n-Splash
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dominique-n-Splash »

setevoltas wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:22 am
BigAl232 wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:04 pm I'm wondering if anyone has tried fake tattoos yet. I'm wanting to maybe give my girls a couple. Especially a tramp stamp. Are there special brands that works better than others? Will they not work on TPE dolls? If you have done this give me advice to how to apply and maybe some pictures to.

For a tramp stamp, a simpler approach would be to use a stencil and eyeshadow. If you want it to be permanent, heat, a 3M primer "skin", or Chartpak markers are options. For semi permanent, limiting friction and just using a makeup setting spray will work between reapplications.
As opposed to a tattoo, what is a tramp stamp?

I am looking for some detail for a mermaid on my back. Just can not decide between Gemma Ward or generic mermaid/

Love Dominique
:angel: :plaidskirt:
:B-fly:

A lion does not care about the opinion of a 100 sheep.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

It's the pretty much ubiquitous lower back tattoo on the 30ish set. Not sure if Gen Z is keeping it going.

This is a good cheap stencil set:

https://www.amazon.com/Konsait-Temporar ... 227&sr=8-5
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

BigAl232

Post by BigAl232 »

Dominique-n-Splash wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:29 am
setevoltas wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:22 am

As opposed to a tattoo, what is a tramp stamp?

I am looking for some detail for a mermaid on my back. Just can not decide between Gemma Ward or generic mermaid/

Love Dominique
:angel: :plaidskirt:

Tramp stamp is a tattoo on the lower back of a woman. I find them sexy. It's like a bull's eye in doggy style. Here are some great examples.
Attachments
comp-tramp-stamps-are-in-again-no-longer-trashy.jpg
comp-tramp-stamps-are-in-again-no-longer-trashy.jpg (1.64 MiB) Viewed 331 times
tramp-stamps-tattoos-back-because-gen-z.png
tramp-stamps-tattoos-back-because-gen-z.png (1.81 MiB) Viewed 331 times
viewtopic.php?t=160865

viewtopic.php?t=159947

viewtopic.php?t=160625

viewtopic.php?t=160401

viewtopic.php?t=161704

Jwelmont
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jwelmont »

Following

Dominique-n-Splash
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dominique-n-Splash »

Oh, thank you. I like the butterfly. That is where my mermaids tail will go...sort of...perhaps a notch in the rocks...but it is like a vertical alignment aide so you know where the anal entrance of the rectum is located...and also the labia major of the vagina if you shoot lower. Good idea. Now if we can get aides to the horizontal alignment. Tattoos with a purpose...helping your fellow man...so to say.

So, women who allow thier mates to penetrate their rectum are tramps. I will have to add that to my resume and auto-biography. All parties knowing that is not a way you can replicate, the penetrating action must solely be for the purpose of pleasure. I can see it. I bet it adds spice to early morning spooning!

Thank you Big Al!!! I might try a couple of simple ones before I go for the branded one.

Love Dominique
:B-fly:

A lion does not care about the opinion of a 100 sheep.

BigAl232

Post by BigAl232 »

Dominique-n-Splash wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:22 pm Oh, thank you. I like the butterfly. That is where my mermaids tail will go...sort of...perhaps a notch in the rocks...but it is like a vertical alignment aide so you know where the anal entrance of the rectum is located...and also the labia major of the vagina if you shoot lower. Good idea. Now if we can get aides to the horizontal alignment. Tattoos with a purpose...helping your fellow man...so to say.

So, women who allow thier mates to penetrate their rectum are tramps. I will have to add that to my resume and auto-biography. All parties knowing that is not a way you can replicate, the penetrating action must solely be for the purpose of pleasure. I can see it. I bet it adds spice to early morning spooning!

Thank you Big Al!!! I might try a couple of simple ones before I go for the branded one.

Love Dominique
You're very welcome. I enjoyed reading your insight on the subject. Thank you.
viewtopic.php?t=160865

viewtopic.php?t=159947

viewtopic.php?t=160625

viewtopic.php?t=160401

viewtopic.php?t=161704

INFORMATIONS