Starpery.com

A question regarding doll manufacturing.

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Daysleeper209

A question regarding doll manufacturing.

Post by Daysleeper209 »

So I've been trying to educate myself lately on the creation of dolls and have a quick question.

In some of the videos I've seen, workers secure the metal skeleton to the mould using strings in various spots like on the fingers and knees, to center the joints? More notably they also use string to secure the love hole cast in place. So my question is how do they get rid of the string? I can't imagine they just leave the strings in there to create small channels for moisture and bacteria, so what exactly happens? I would love some insight on this! Thank you very much.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: A question regarding doll manufacturing.

Post by RevJack »

Only SOME manufacturers suspend the vag with strings, most still screw the vag-insert right into the skeleton. That's why the bolts are there, welded to the skeleton.
As for all the body strings - they pull them out and/or cut them short. And yes, little channels abound. You can never find them though, except for the giant holes they leave in the vagina and throat.
Sometimes the strings can be seen inside the vagina. And yes, the doll manufacturers ASSURE US that these don't leak or cause harm.
And of course they are lieing, they certainly do leak and certainly do cause harm.

Welcome to Chinese capitalism!

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Daysleeper209 wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:20 am So I've been trying to educate myself lately on the creation of dolls and have a quick question.

In some of the videos I've seen, workers secure the metal skeleton to the mould using strings in various spots like on the fingers and knees, to center the joints? More notably they also use string to secure the love hole cast in place. So my question is how do they get rid of the string? I can't imagine they just leave the strings in there to create small channels for moisture and bacteria, so what exactly happens? I would love some insight on this! Thank you very much.
I'm fascinated by this too. Where have you found videos of them being made? Do you have any links?
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Daysleeper209

Post by Daysleeper209 »

RevJack wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:29 pm And yes, little channels abound. You can never find them though, except for the giant holes they leave in the vagina and throat.
Sometimes the strings can be seen inside the vagina. And yes, the doll manufacturers ASSURE US that these don't leak or cause harm.
And of course they are lieing, they certainly do leak and certainly do cause harm.

Reverend Jack
Wait, what?! That's such a huge defect! Well, hopefully it's at least less prevalent in silicone models and more expensive brands in general. Definitely something more people need to look out for when purchasing a doll. I'd be interested in knowing which brands have this issue though, it's not something I would have thought about at all.
Socratus wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:16 am
Daysleeper209 wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:20 am So I've been trying to educate myself lately on the creation of dolls and have a quick question.

I'm fascinated by this too. Where have you found videos of them being made? Do you have any links?
Sure mate.

Here is a realdoll factory video that shows the holes after the pouring process. Skip to 1:45 if you want to see the exact part. I'm not 100% certain those are caused by the strings because they don't show much of their process but it's likely and it would be more evidence to what Jack said and that they really do leave channels. They are filled in manually/sealed afterwards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ppa14igVPmU

And here is footage of the strings securing the skeleton in place and also fixing in the cast for the vagina. Skip to 0:45.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6xt6QS6wpk

It seems to be a widespread practice but I can't help but think there has to be a better way. Oh well.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Daysleeper209 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:15 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ppa14igVPmU

And here is footage of the strings securing the skeleton in place and also fixing in the cast for the vagina. Skip to 0:45.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6xt6QS6wpk

It seems to be a widespread practice but I can't help but think there has to be a better way. Oh well.
Thanks!
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Daysleeper209 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:15 pm
RevJack wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:29 pm And yes, little channels abound. You can never find them though, except for the giant holes they leave in the vagina and throat.

Reverend Jack
Wait, what?! That's such a huge defect! Well, hopefully it's at least less prevalent in silicone models and more expensive brands in general. Definitely something more people need to look out for when purchasing a doll. I'd be interested in knowing which brands have this issue though, it's not something I would have thought about at all.
Yeah, it is, and I have a real problem with it. Silicone dolls tend to use different processes and in my limited experience do not have this issue with body cavities.

Oh, and it's ALL BRANDS. Every single damn doll I have owned or laid my hands on has had 1 to 3 cavity defects. I've even gotten into a bit of hot water for calling out specific manufacturers as damn baldfaced liers. But since I love TDF and want to stay, I don't get up in their faces anymore.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

INFORMATIONS