www.yourdoll.com

Can Sex Dolls Wear High Heels?

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
safesurround
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Can Sex Dolls Wear High Heels?

Post by safesurround »

Leatherman's foot plate design is pretty genius, but my experience is there needs to be a 3rd point of contact with furniture or a wall, otherwise it's very unstable.

iNeXcess2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by iNeXcess2 »

Leatherman wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:51 pm Okay. This was easier to find than I thought. Our girls can stand in heels because we made these plates.
It gives the feet stability.
What if your girl has boltless standing feet. Any ideas?

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

I've just been putting my new doll into her first clothes and a dress that's actually not bad. Now she needs a pair of shoes. It's a bummer to see that high heels may be a problem. I don't have the means to make custom metal plates, but there must be a way to get her to stay in such shoes without her toes crushing up. I will think upon it...
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

iNeXcess2 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:59 am
Leatherman wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:51 pm Okay. This was easier to find than I thought. Our girls can stand in heels because we made these plates.
Yeah, keep her in heels but in the bed. Then once a week sit quietly looking at girls in heels and review your decision to not get standing feet.
We call that penance in my world.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

iNeXcess2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by iNeXcess2 »

RevJack wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:56 pm
Yeah, keep her in heels but in the bed. Then once a week sit quietly looking at girls in heels and review your decision to not get standing feet.
We call that penance in my world.

Reverend Jack
Well, I guess I’ll have to get some more girls.

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

jantra wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:58 pm What say you?................................oh...................and don't call her a sex doll, she prefers to think of herself as a Princess........ :P
Your Princess is gorgeous! Could you please share what head she has?
8O

And in line with the "Can our Princesses Wear High Heels?" I ordered a standing Irontech 168 silicone but with bolt-less feet. Do you have any insights on high heels for my lady in waiting? Your Princess pic looks so elegant as well as Leatherman's.
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

I just contacted my Vendor SiliconeLovers and Nick said that boltless standing feet can stand in high heels because the entire foot is hardened. He didn't have any pics though. Does your girl have boltless standing feet? Have you tried high heels?

My girl should be arriving in an agonizing month. So I will try then. Any helps or cool tricks would be appreciated :D
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

JAK352
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by JAK352 »

Totally agree, there is a huge market of us that would love to buy foot plates for our dolls to perch on high heels. I think the manufacturers are missing out on $$$. Anyone feel like making some $$.

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

Synthian wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:55 am
I just contacted my Vendor SiliconeLovers and Nick said that boltless standing feet can stand in high heels because the entire foot is hardened. He didn't have any pics though. Does your girl have boltless standing feet? Have you tried high heels?

My girl should be arriving in an agonizing month. So I will try then. Any helps or cool tricks would be appreciated :D
Hello again Synthian

We have some girls with boltless standing feet. These hardened feet make it possible for the doll to stand in heels 👠

I do think other factors will play a part here as well, like the weight of the doll. Just because the heartened feet feel tough, it does not mean the feet are not delicate and subject to damage. Some more than others.

Standing a doll with hardened feet in heels for a photo shoot will probably not harm her but I wouldn’t leave her in that position any longer than necessary.

:glou:

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Synthian wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:48 am
jantra wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:58 pm What say you?................................oh...................and don't call her a sex doll, she prefers to think of herself as a Princess........ :P
Your Princess is gorgeous! Could you please share what head she has?
8O

And in line with the "Can our Princesses Wear High Heels?" I ordered a standing Irontech 168 silicone but with bolt-less feet. Do you have any insights on high heels for my lady in waiting? Your Princess pic looks so elegant as well as Leatherman's.

Hey Synthian..............thank you very much for the compliments!!!..............This is Bella Celeste.........her WM 326 head sits on a WM 172 B body............both in light tan.

Insights on high heels................I'm not as versed as some here but I've successfully stood my tall girls (172 ) in 5 inch heels numerous times and can essentially do it anytime I want with my system.................I won't post my method here because there are too many here that feel they need to chime in and many of them have never stood their dolls in heels............so...............pm me and I'll explain what I've learned over the past 3 years about it............ :fadein:

The photo is of Marit.............my 172.............standing in 5 inch heels...............I'm 5' 10"...........in these heels, she's taller than I am......
Attachments
IMG-9679.jpg
IMG-9679.jpg (3.85 MiB) Viewed 682 times

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Wow! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

That's a great pic, Jantra, heels or not; must have taken ages to design and shoot 8O :thumbs_up:

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

the living tribunal wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:11 am That's a great pic, Jantra, heels or not; must have taken ages to design and shoot 8O :thumbs_up:
Hey LT!...............this was my first Halloween photo set with all my Girls...........I had 5 at the time........I had 8 failures before I got Ms. Marit to stand on the 9th try.................I spent the better part of 2 months setting up the stage and dressing the Girls...............huge amount of work but the most fun EVER once they are ready to photograph..................Thank you for your compliments, love, and kind words..............always..........💖...........to you and your doll family!................hope to see new photos soon!!..............

Stocking_Hunter

Post by Stocking_Hunter »

After a PM with Jantra he was kind enough to share his "secrets" and my girl can know stand with the best of them. :D

Thank you soo much for your assistance Jantra!

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

How very cool.
Leatherman, have you thought about going a step further and making steel high heels for your girls?
It would take a lot of fabricating, but I think the outcome would be really cool. If I had access to metalworking I would want to do this.

The alternatives are platform heels. I use 5 and 1/2 to size 6 for this. As long as there is support around the ankles you have a better chance.

Shorter boots and shorter heels are another, I never have any problems with the black boots shown here.
20230810_011520.jpg
20230810_011520.jpg (1.74 MiB) Viewed 534 times
I bought some platform sandals from Walmart, and cut them to fit a little better but also angled the base to match how the feet are at an angle. Not high heels but I like them.
20230626_194517.jpg
20230626_194517.jpg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 534 times
20230810_085953.jpg
20230810_085953.jpg (3.48 MiB) Viewed 534 times
Third point of contact ...
I'll never try another free-standing session again. After two of my girls falling with disastrous results I'm playing it safe from now on. But just to share one thing I tried with a certain costume that I came up with, something to hold on to. A cane.
She is freestanding. But I never take my eyes off of her. The jiggle of tpe is a curse because once you think that it's steady and you turn your back you'll hear the dreaded Creak then pow! It's too late. Just be ready to pounce and don't take your eyes off of her.
20230810_091443.jpg
20230810_091443.jpg (1.9 MiB) Viewed 534 times
I love the smell of TPE in the morning...

INFORMATIONS