www.yourdoll.com

Can Sex Dolls Wear High Heels?

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
dlokus
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Can Sex Dolls Wear High Heels?

Post by dlokus »

C2366.jpg
C2366.jpg (2.24 MiB) Viewed 622 times
C2380.jpg
C2380.jpg (3.62 MiB) Viewed 622 times
C2418.jpg
C2418.jpg (2.84 MiB) Viewed 622 times
No problem with my 25 kg and 11 kg dolls, but its is almost impossible for my 48 kg doll (AXB 160)

DollSupremacy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DollSupremacy »

It seems manipulating the standing feet bolts in some fashion to attach directly to the heels is the only option if you’re interested in getting your doll to stand without support. I’m going to try an extended bolt + washer drilled thru the heel and see how that works out. I have a heavier doll (WM 173H) so having a third point of support seems unavoidable for now.

Flintstones

Post by Flintstones »

Leatherman wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:46 pm Yes they can.
Amazing beautiful girl and such beautiful long legs in high heels.I love those rings on that finger :) Is the girl TPE?

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

If you are using high heeled boots or such I have found that "enlarging" the feet helps a bit.

One or two pairs of socks on the feet will bulk them out a bit to fit better in the foot area. Thus no slippage.
Then wrap the ankle and lower calf with stretch bandage. Just enough bulk up the TPE to fit the boot.
Zip them or lace them up and they are firm and supportive. :)

Also if you keep the bandage wrap below the top of the boot, then you can not see it at all.
Plus bolt covers on the foot bolts also helps with security and stability.

Hope it helps.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

SimonSays7
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SimonSays7 »

If you’re not seeking the ‘bent-foot’ traditional high-heel look, but just want to give your doll some height, consider flat platform boots. No plates required.

I got some 5-inch ones on Aliexpress for $18. They look great, and easy to manage.

Simplisticviews1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Simplisticviews1 »

Do you sell the foot plates?

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

Leatherman wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:46 pm Yes they can.
Thanks Leatherman! Your photos inspired Evelyn and I to get a Coeros motorized stand! Not only can she stand, but she can dance with me too!
jantra wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:58 pm What say you?................................oh...................and don't call her a sex doll, she prefers to think of herself as a Princess........ :P
Jantra, I totally agree with you............oh................and don't call them a "sex doll". Evelyn prefers to be called a Synthian.
Heels vette.jpg
Heels vette.jpg (820.88 KiB) Viewed 238 times
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

INFORMATIONS