Starpery.com

Using Selene doll as shaper for my own sexdoll!

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Fetish

Using Selene doll as shaper for my own sexdoll!

Post by Fetish »

Hi guys! Does anyone know if it's possible to use the Selene Supreme Goddess doll for molding a homemade silicon or foam sex doll? The body of the doll is hollow and has amazing shapes, very sexy. The material is quite stiff and is made of plastic, it's like a giant actionfigure. My first thought was to make just a torso, but know I'm wondering if this concept could make it possible to make a fullfigured doll, like the Selene but with silicon or foam. Here are some pictures:
http://www.dollforum.com/modules.php?na ... album=1147

I was thinking one could fill upp the hollow core with some kind of material and just let it dry. I'm a newbie in this, does it tell? =)

Anyway, hope to here from experts soon!

/F

Nonfactor
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nonfactor »

I really doubt the hollow inside has the same shape as the outside, there's no reason for it to be.

Fetish

Post by Fetish »

It does have the same inside as the outside.

lovingchanj
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lovingchanj »

Fabulous report Fetish! Excellent job!

I thought Selene was an inflatable doll! But now I see she is molded. Where did you get her? How much did she cost? What are the stock features she comes with?

Very nice!

lovingchanj
The more I understand, the less I know.

Fetish

Selene

Post by Fetish »

Thanks! I got her from www.toycompany.de
She costs about 300 Euros and that's about 420 bucks or something. I don't know I'm not american. They ship her fully assembled and the weight is appr. 14 kilos (kg). It's a great doll but now I want to develop her in to something new. I want to use the body to make either a torso or a fullfigured doll. The torso like Goldmans. Suggestions?

Fetish

Post by Fetish »

oh sorry, the link should be : www.toy-company.de

lovingchanj
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lovingchanj »

Thanks for the link Fetish.

I remember talking to ITSME once about using a vinyl doll for a mold positive. He said it needed to be made of a material that wouldn't disinegrate like plastic does. I think he said it would have to be made into a fiberglass positive first.

He did this with an Erie doll to produce his current Taffy model.

You should contact him. He could definitely answer your question. (I'm surprised he hasn't already actually!)

Good luck!

lovingchanj
The more I understand, the less I know.

Fetish

Post by Fetish »

Ok, but how do I get in touch with him?

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

Fetish

Let me know more of what you want to do.
In theory you could just fill up the doll.
If you do such a thing, You have to be sure you have tight fitting over the holes.
Silicone cost a lot of money to have it all over your floor.

The biggest thing I would look at is how strong the torso is. Then work from there.
What do you want as a insert, Do I just want to make one, or meany from this torso?
Do you want solid silicone or foam filled? hard foam like Real doll,? Or soft like a candy 18
and 1st pc.? Head no head? Open mouth, closed? Open eyes or not?

Do I think you can do it? I do Just have to think it out 1st. I have seen this doll before but don't know of any here in the US. So I don't know a lot about her. I would buy one for my doll collection (ones not for sex)

Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Peonyou101 »

Wow, great job Fetish. I know this is suppose to be a post about you wanting to use your Selene doll for a mold to make a Silicone doll but it turned out to be a very informative post for those of us that are intrested in getting a Selene Doll. Best photo's so far that I've see of the Selene doll and I love how you took pics to detail each section of the doll for us to see. Very intresting also to see how you modified the vagina and anal entries for more pleasurable use. After seeing your pics I am more intrested in getting a Selene doll now. I love how her face looks and how she is like a life size barbie doll for men and :lol: I'm sure theres lesbians out there that want one of these also :lol: . Anyways I thought this was a great post and thanks again for sharing ^^

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

Fetish...

I remember posting a reply to this thread yesterday afternoon. But, for some nysterious reason, my post is now missing!

I think you want to fill up the Selene Supreme Goddess doll with the liquid silicone material and let it just "cure" and then cut away the Selene doll to have a nice full body silicone doll.

Well, I think if you try that you find that it is not as easy as you might imagine. A female human body has a volume of about 8 to 9 gallons depending on her size. You would need 8 to 9 gallons of the liquid silicone, enough of the tin or platinum based catalyst to activate the curing process, enough silicone oil plasticizer to make the final silicone body soft, and a variety of pigments to give the doll the desired skin color.

In small quantities the silicone will cost you about $300 USD per gallon! If you purchase a 55 gallon drum of the stuff, then you might be able to get it for as little as $120 per gallon. Still your upfront cost for the drum would be $6600 USD!

Okay, say you do it as cheaply as possible and just buy 8 gallons for $300 USD per gallon. That's $2700 USD! For about $300 USD more you could have Goldman make you one of the MD full torso / head dolls that use proven techniques to produce an incredible product.

But, even if you decided to try it yourself and produced a nice realistic casting from the Selene doll, what about an internal skeleton for the doll? Without it the doll would be as floppy as a jellyfish. If you decide to include some sort of PVC skeleton, how would you center the "bones" within you mold?

If you just wanted to make a headless torso, that would be easier and you would not need a skeleton. But, it could easily cost over $1000 USD.

IF I was going to try what you suggest, I would consider some sort of self expandding/ self hardening polyurethane foam that I could pour into the Selene doll mold. It would expand and harden inside fo the doll's skin to form a somewhat rigid core. The next step would be to cut away the Selene doll to liberate the core. Now, that core could be covered with a layer of paint on flesh colored latex. Then with a wig, some eyeballs, and a vaginal insert, you might have something that would be usable and even, perhaps, marketable!

technoguy

Fetish

Post by Fetish »

Thanks for all your help guys. And it's not my pictures it's DDRs pics. Ok so lets say I just want to make a torso with head. Is it possible to just cover the Selene torso with some kind of material (silicone). and fill up the inner core of the torso with foam or something?

Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Peonyou101 »

lol, well said Technoguy. Ya if you have $6600 to buy silicone you mine as well buy a Realdoll. And like Technoguy said with $3000 you could buy a Sydney Torso from Goldman. I bought a Sydney torso back in November from Goldman so I can tell you its made from high quality silicone that actually have a nice smell to it since its medical grade silicone and omg the breasts feel awesome almost like the real thing and sorry Goldman if you see this -lol- cause I have yet to write the review I told you I would. I want to write the review the best I can which is why I'm taking my time. And Technoguy makes a very good point about the skeleton cause I was thinking the same thing. You can fill up your Selene doll with silicone but without a skeleton structure they doll would be damn hard to move around and well just say it turned out weighing maybe 100lbs, it would be like trying to lug a snake around that weighed 100lbs it would wobble around and make it hard for you to get a grip on it and hard to carry and also you wouldn't be able to bend it in different sex positions without a skeleton and would only be able to use it in whatever position the silicone dryed in. If you want to experiment with this as a hobby I think its great but maybe buy a cheap silicone crafting starter kit first to experiment with and if you decide after all its to much of a hassle and don't want to try it out on a full doll you save yourself alot of money

kharma
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by kharma »

Fetish, I think I understand that you want to just have a light coating of silicon over the Selene doll so it would have a softer texture. Perhaps you can experiment with another object first, but you will need a softener agent for the silicon. RJ offers repair kits for 1st PC dolls that includes the right mixture and you could start off there. Still, there's alot of uncertainty as to how the silicon would adhere to the plastic, how it would hold up over time and even if the two substances might attack each other, leaving you with a Salvador Dali melting doll.

I agree with others, it makes more sense just to buy a Sophie torso for $3,000 or Real Doll for $6500 than spend thousands trying to get Selene the way you want. DDR's modifications were simple and practical, especially his solution for the insert.

Just how soft/hard is the plastic of Selene? Can you compare it to other forms of plastic (tires, rubber bands, shoe heals, pencil erasers, etc., etc.)???

Mikegsxr5
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Selene

Post by Mikegsxr5 »

Hi there. Wht a fantastic doll selene is. Ive tried buying one of these dolls from the german website but being english and not understanding german makes it a real challenge.
Help would be really appreciated thanks

INFORMATIONS