realsexdoll.com

Hi!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

tiagomza91
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Hi!

Post by tiagomza91 »

Hi everybody!

I'm Santiago, from Argentina (I speak native Spanish, sorry if my English is hard to understand), and I'm new in this forum and doll's world. I'm 31 and always been a little shy and introvert so, even though I've had some relationships, last one was a pretty bad one, and I'm not interested in looking for start a new one in the short term. I want peace for a while, but I also like sex and I don't "super enjoy" regular masturbation hehe. I must be very motivated, or it turns boring. Also, I tried paying for sex once, and incredibly that didn't turn me on, I think because I see myself as a very "emotional" person, and for enjoying something as intimate as sex, I need to feel a connection with the other person first.

So I started a few days ago searching for toys to help enjoying solo, and that's when I discover this little but huge world at the same time. I do a lot of research, and decided that I want a life-sized torso.

So to finish, I joined this forum after reading a lot in reddit, a lot here too, and even though I know what I want, I'll surely be asking questions about certain models or websites, and maybe see what's up in the market subforum (to be brief, after ridiculous taxes, buying a u$d 500 product outside Argentina, ends up to u$d 1200 easily, or more to bring it here, with the risk of being directly denied for entry).

TLDR: Hi I'm a weepy guy from a poor country, searching for quality but at a low price :P haha

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Hi!

Post by gogodolls »

Welcome to TDF Tiagomza91! :multi: We are happy to count you among us now! :wink: It's a nice and fun place to be! :D

Hope you find a doll/torso you like and at a good price! 💖 :angel:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Treepusher »

Welcome to the Doll Forum and the wonderful world of dolls!

There are several companies offering torsos here. Tantaly comes to mind, but they’re not the only game in town.

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi tiagomza91
Welcome to TDF. Hope you soon find something that suits you and you can afford. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

Welcome ! Your going g to love it here ! A wealth of knowledge and some of the best people you will ever want to know !!!

tiagomza91
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by tiagomza91 »

Treepusher wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:32 am Welcome to the Doll Forum and the wonderful world of dolls!

There are several companies offering torsos here. Tantaly comes to mind, but they’re not the only game in town.
Thanks! And yes! My first option is SDT Megan, for the price and it seems a little bigger than the second option, that is Tantaly's Aurora 2.0.

Considering the hole buying problem (shipping, importing, etc.), I think Tantaly's gonna be a slightly safer option, but anyway, I'll wait a prudential time before buying to be 100% sure of what I want and if I really wanted it (last 4 days tell me "yes" haha). I think I've read all findable posts mentioning Aurora or Megan/SDT, but I still have some questions to post in the proper subforum.

Just in case, do you know if there's any argentinian actively participating in this forum? I'm not even sure if it's permitted import this kind of products. Or are there any country/language specific subforum that I'm not finding?

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

tiagomza91 wrote: Hi everybody!

I'm Santiago, from Argentina (I speak native Spanish, sorry if my English is hard to understand), and I'm new in this forum and doll's world.
Welcome To TDF Forum!
¡Bienvenido Al TDF Foro!
:D :thumbs_up:

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

GatoPardo

Post by GatoPardo »

tiagomza91 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:31 pm Just in case, do you know if there's any argentinian actively participating in this forum? I'm not even sure if it's permitted import this kind of products. Or are there any country/language specific subforum that I'm not finding?
As spanish, I know how frustrating the language problem is.

The truth is that there is no proper forum by country (mods, ahem).

luiskjr is argentinian and there are some brazilian.

Bienvenido al Paraíso de las Muñecas.
Cheers and dolls! :glou:

Sometimes love needs no words.

www.bloggatopardo.com

tiagomza91
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by tiagomza91 »

Thanks to all!
GatoPardo wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:53 am
tiagomza91 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:31 pm Just in case, do you know if there's any argentinian actively participating in this forum? I'm not even sure if it's permitted import this kind of products. Or are there any country/language specific subforum that I'm not finding?
As spanish, I know how frustrating the language problem is.

The truth is that there is no proper forum by country (mods, ahem).

luiskjr is argentinian and there are some brazilian.

Bienvenido al Paraíso de las Muñecas.
Gracias por la bienvenida!

And thanks for the info, I'll try to contact him to check out the possible problems buying this dolls.

PROTOS127

Post by PROTOS127 »

Hello, I am also from Argentina.

INFORMATIONS