www.yourdoll.com

Kogal style clothing?

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
hardwiguy

Kogal style clothing?

Post by hardwiguy »

I recently ordered my first doll, a Tayu 148cm D "Neimei", and in the promotional photos, Tayu has her dressed up in what I've learned is called Kogal styling. Basically, it's an adult riff on the typical Japanese school girl's outfit, but with shorter skirts, and "loose socks". I still haven't figured out what measurments the doll is, but I was curious if anyone had any good leads on high-quality Kogal clothes (including those characteristic socks), shoes, etc. Obviously, Japanese stores would be an obvious choice, but I haven't seen many that ship to the USA easily.

I did ask My Robot Doll about the outfit the doll is wearing in the promo photos, but since it's Chinese New Year office closure still, I'll have to wait probably at least a week before I get an answer.

For reference, this is the type of outfit I'm referring to:
148cm-D-Cup-Head9-NaiMei-Set9-6.jpg
148cm-D-Cup-Head9-NaiMei-Set9-6.jpg (137.24 KiB) Viewed 306 times

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Kogal style clothing?

Post by RevJack »

Aliexpress is full of this stuff.
And I have lots of it.
Search schoolgirl or uniform.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

hardwiguy

Re: Kogal style clothing?

Post by hardwiguy »

RevJack wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:13 pm Aliexpress is full of this stuff.
And I have lots of it.
Search schoolgirl or uniform.
Thanks, Rev. I've never actually bought anything from AliExpress before, this should be interesting. I might hold off on purchasing until I can get exact measurements though (there's bound to be someone who has the Tayu 148D who knows her measurements!).

INFORMATIONS