sexysexdoll.com

What Is the General Public’s Reaction to The Growing Popularity of Sex Dolls?

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

What Is the General Public’s Reaction to The Growing Popularity of Sex Dolls?

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Read our latest blog post on the subject to see how the public reacts to the growing popularity of sex dolls
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

guru meditation

Re: What Is the General Public’s Reaction to The Growing Popularity of Sex Dolls?

Post by guru meditation »

Was good article. Not sure about the absolutism in the "Emotion" paragraph tho. In my opinion the truth lies somewhere between. Other ways good read and probably quite close to our current reality.
Jenny (UFD Carmen, review)
Lara (WM EVO140D/36 from Yourdoll)
Orla (Irontech Gymnast Victoria 150 from Yourdoll)

ChadleyInkwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: What Is the General Public’s Reaction to The Growing Popularity of Sex Dolls?

Post by ChadleyInkwell »

guru meditation wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:15 am Was good article. Not sure about the absolutism in the "Emotion" paragraph tho. In my opinion the truth lies somewhere between. Other ways good read and probably quite close to our current reality.

I once conducted a poll here on TDF, asking how people viewed their dolls: as just "sex dolls" or as "companions"?
The answers were surprising. Most people saw their doll as more than just a sex doll: >> viewtopic.php?t=150133&hilit=poll
1. Sara WM 162E viewtopic.php?f=240&t=148644
2. Ana Marie - Kimber Doll viewtopic.php?f=489&t=149572
3. Yazmin - WM 156F
4. Crystal - inflatable viewtopic.php?t=158662

Benefits of Dolls: viewtopic.php?p=2285542

Just as dolls absorb our body heat, so too do they absorb life from our soul (our desires, memories, love).
With us, they come alive.

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

I've taken two dolls out with me. The public were fine, though I did spot a few disapproving glances from one of two people.
But no one was outright negative towards us.
I booked a table with the first doll. I made sure to ask them if I could bring my companion doll with me. The lady on the phone said fine, as long as she was adequately dressed. I drove there. It felt great.
The second doll I drove down to the park and took photos.
Then I sat with her outside a local pub and took some more.
That experience is documented in my thread entitled "My first outing with Carrie"
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

Exactly. Apparently you don't have to know fuck-all about the doll community to sell us dolls 🙄

bsc408
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bsc408 »

Bunnyboybob wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:44 pm I've taken two dolls out with me. The public were fine, though I did spot a few disapproving glances from one of two people.
I booked a table with the first doll. I made sure to ask them if I could bring my companion doll with me. The lady on the phone said fine, as long as she was adequately dressed. I drove there. It felt great.
That experience is documented in my thread entitled "My first outing with Carrie"
You sir have balls of steel. I am not socially capable of disclosing this particular interest of mine

informalproblem

Post by informalproblem »

I don't think the majority of people, in general, really care. They have their own crap going on in their lives to really worry about someone and their doll. A few of my friends know about mine. Guy friend ended up buying one and the girl had lots of questions and was interested in more of the psychology and how it felt. Beyond that, who really gives a ****. The 1%?

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

From what I have observed I don't think the general public is fully aware of how realistic dolls have become.
When most people hear the term "sex doll" they will usually be thinking of the old school air dolls from 30+ years ago. (The kind that looked nothing like the hot chick on the box) So seeing a typical TPE or silicone doll will usually be a huge shock to them.
I think this also brings the uncanny valley into play and is perhaps the main thing that causes negative initial reactions.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

The irony here is that sex dolls have grown in popularity because of what the "general public" has become.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Well, my dolls are openly displayed in my home and I've never had a negative reaction to them. Took my two plush gals for a top down cruise around the neighborhood last summer. Same thing, no negative reactions, but lots of smiles and thumbs up. I don't think anyone realized they are sex dolls though, I don't portray them that way.

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

YungSynth wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:38 pm Exactly. Apparently you don't have to know fuck-all about the doll community to sell us dolls 🙄
????

:haha4: :haha4: :haha4:
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

Dominique-n-Splash
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dominique-n-Splash »

bsc408 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:44 pm
Bunnyboybob wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:44 pm I've taken two dolls out with me. The public were fine, though I did spot a few disapproving glances from one of two people.
You sir have balls of steel. I am not socially capable of disclosing this particular interest of mine
I like that...balls of steel!!!

Love Dominique
:B-fly:

A lion does not care about the opinion of a 100 sheep.

INFORMATIONS