sanhuiofficial.com

Slowly deflating breast(s)

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Slowly deflating breast(s)

Post by Taylr »

somewhereincanada wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:47 am Best of luck! It's interesting that Starpery recommended for me to use air in their gel filled deflated breasts. Be sure to let us know how it goes.
I will do so. I will also post the information of the process required, and tools I employ. So far, I was told I will be inserting a gel substance and, what should be noted, is they are only asking me to pay for the shipping of the material, and not the material itself. They will ship after the Chinese New Year holiday, around February 8th, which is fine. The doll isn't going anywhere.
When one encounters a situation or circumstance the reason for which appears illusive it is best to ask one's self; cui bono? Who benefits?

Sanhui - 145cm C Sakura Head
Sanhui - 102cm
6YE Doll - 132cm #3 Hd
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

We'll send over some materials you so can fix this issue, we'll have to postpone shipment due to the upcoming Chinese New Year though, please have patience with us. :)

Mike.

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

Taylr wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:34 am In the interest of fairness, I should note that I just received a message from 'Mike' and he is sorting out a fix for me. It appears the breast of the 102cm is gel-filled and there is a special gel which will need to be inserted, not air. The cost for shipping the material is reasonable and he is going to check with his people tomorrow to get a more detailed description of the process that I will need to follow. So far, so good, and my thanks to everyone who offered advice, including Mike.
Hello I was wondering how the repair went? Thanks

Caudillo

Post by Caudillo »

My experience with Eva (silicon 160cm) is that it is best to inject clear aloe high viscosity gel via the center of the nipple. I have experienced that silicon is not a self-sealing as TPE.

Good luck!

Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Taylr »

An unfortunate hospital stay postponed my attempts to correct the breast deflation. But, I have now set about correcting the problem

I did receive the video and supplies from Mike and I have had success with her right breast, which was only showing a slight depression in the upper chest area (#3), and a small correction was made in the left breast, around the crown, or nipple, area (#2), though the area around the upper left chest area (#1) still needs another shot. I am finding it very difficult to get the fluid out through the needle of the syringe, which I believe may be due to not getting the needle into the 'cavity' of the deflation. The syringe is 20ml, which was sufficient for the purpose, though the 21G needle may have been too small. The box said there would be 25G and 21G needles inside, but there were only 100 of the 21G needles. I will ask Mike if his techs feel the 21G is too small, before I finish the job. I still have enough material to go at it again and I want to get it right.

I am attaching photos of the doll's chest area, with the areas marked where there was deflation, as well as a photo of the 'gear' needed, and the Sanhui video Mike sent. I used a mixture of 50/50 for the A/B compounds Sanhui provided for the repair. There was some leaking directly after the injections, though mildly so, and they dissipated within minutes, before stopping completely. There appears to a faint residue on the breasts, from the leaks, which I continually wiped away, but I may have to do a more complete cleaning of her chest area. It should be noted that the right breast deflation was not as noticeable and was corrected with one injection. The crown area of the left breast was inflated some, but may need a tiny bit more. All that is left is to try to inflate the upper left chest area (#1), which still needs additional attention. Unfortunately, there is no way for the camera to properly show the difference of 'after' the injections were administered.

I will send a note to Mike and ask him to stop by and have a look at my notes to see if there is any advice he could add, and any corrections he may wish to share in the event I may have made a misstep along the way.

Footnote: I received 4 bottles of silicone gel material, A x 2 and B x 2, and what you see in the photo is what I have left.
Attachments
Sanhui 102cm.png
Sanhui 102cm.png (6.04 MiB) Viewed 1100 times
Mixture & Syringe.jpg
Mixture & Syringe.jpg (2.35 MiB) Viewed 1100 times
Sanhui breasts-fix.mp4
(6.18 MiB) Downloaded 56 times
When one encounters a situation or circumstance the reason for which appears illusive it is best to ask one's self; cui bono? Who benefits?

Sanhui - 102cm
6YE Doll - 132cm #3 Hd
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

I'll be interested in hearing more on this topic as well.My 6ye tpe gel filled doll has a slight deflation too and I had thought an air injection was going to be the fix. First time I've heard that the gel can be obtained and or should be used.

Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Taylr »

Dollyman25442 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:19 am I'll be interested in hearing more on this topic as well.My 6ye tpe gel filled doll has a slight deflation too and I had thought an air injection was going to be the fix. First time I've heard that the gel can be obtained and or should be used.
This solution is specific to Sanhui silicone dolls, and I have no information that would suggest injecting gel into a TPE doll would produce the same outcome.

Sanhui - 102cm
6YE Doll - 132cm #3 Hd
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

Great job!

Mike.

Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

Taylr wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:19 am An unfortunate hospital stay postponed my attempts to correct the breast deflation. But, I have now set about correcting the problem

I did receive the video and supplies from Mike and I have had success with her right breast, which was only showing a slight depression in the upper chest area (#3), and a small correction was made in the left breast, around the crown, or nipple, area (#2), though the area around the upper left chest area (#1) still needs another shot. I am finding it very difficult to get the fluid out through the needle of the syringe, which I believe may be due to not getting the needle into the 'cavity' of the deflation. The syringe is 20ml, which was sufficient for the purpose, though the 21G needle may have been too small. The box said there would be 25G and 21G needles inside, but there were only 100 of the 21G needles. I will ask Mike if his techs feel the 21G is too small, before I finish the job. I still have enough material to go at it again and I want to get it right.

I am attaching photos of the doll's chest area, with the areas marked where there was deflation, as well as a photo of the 'gear' needed, and the Sanhui video Mike sent. I used a mixture of 50/50 for the A/B compounds Sanhui provided for the repair. There was some leaking directly after the injections, though mildly so, and they dissipated within minutes, before stopping completely. There appears to a faint residue on the breasts, from the leaks, which I continually wiped away, but I may have to do a more complete cleaning of her chest area. It should be noted that the right breast deflation was not as noticeable and was corrected with one injection. The crown area of the left breast was inflated some, but may need a tiny bit more. All that is left is to try to inflate the upper left chest area (#1), which still needs additional attention. Unfortunately, there is no way for the camera to properly show the difference of 'after' the injections were administered.

I will send a note to Mike and ask him to stop by and have a look at my notes to see if there is any advice he could add, and any corrections he may wish to share in the event I may have made a misstep along the way.

Footnote: I received 4 bottles of silicone gel material, A x 2 and B x 2, and what you see in the photo is what I have left.
You did a great job, just be slow while you're at it. Is the syringe handy for the job?

Mike.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

I did the same thing. Pumped it back up with a bicycle pump and a ball inflator. It held until I laid on it. Perhaps 6 month-a year. Next, I mixed a chunk of TPE with Xylene until it became it became a paste, and used a metal turkey baster to inject right in the nipple, and that worked. Also, pumped up a gel breast doll when her tits started sagging with the leftover mixture. Win-win! That was a few months back.

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Great information and nice gal...

Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Taylr »

Mike+Sanhui wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:49 pm You did a great job, just be slow while you're at it. Is the syringe handy for the job? Mike
I have a larger syringe, but it doesn't seem to be necessary, since I am not using more than 20ml of solution. It does take some pressure with my thumb to press the plunger of the syringe. A friend suggested I use a 'pistol-grip' syringe, but I haven't located such a beast, yet. My concern was I didn't know if the needle was too narrow (21G), and if I should switch to a 25G needle. The flip side of that is there will be a larger hole in the silicone, with a larger diameter needle. I did go slow and that may be the best solution with the 21G needle.

Thanks to you, Mike, and the tech team, and I will follow up with the final injection, which I hope to do by next week. I am attaching a photo of my 2019 145cm, which does not suffer from the same malaise as her little sister.
Attachments
SH 145.png
SH 145.png (4.52 MiB) Viewed 1011 times

Sanhui - 102cm
6YE Doll - 132cm #3 Hd
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

This is a WM166C that had saggy boobs. Now she's a 166D. Most of the gel had settled, so after injection I let her dry upside down for a few days, so the TPE paste would settle there. Tits still feel great.

mitchrd

Post by mitchrd »

I just added 200ml of air into my gel filled wd 1644 f doll. Have the lifted bimbo look now kinda like it. if i leave it to long im assuming it will Strech the tpe outer skin and cause sagging when toning it back with lless air?

Vicvic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Vicvic »

I am very interested in this subject. I did a liquid silicone injection on one of my Xycolo dolls to plump up her breasts which were getting deeper above the nipples.
Congratulations for these exchanges which brought me very useful information to improve my technique. :thumbs_up:
Xycolo dolls :
Hadaly : viewtopic.php?f=525&t=145037
Yumi :viewtopic.php?f=525&t=149127
Cindy :viewtopic.php?t=164358
Geena : viewtopic.php?t=173044

Victor's Mini-Dolls : viewtopic.php?f=64&t=148602

We are happier by the passion we have than by the one we give
François de La Rochefoucauld

INFORMATIONS