www.tayu-doll.com

Ordered and waiting...😵‍💫

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Ordered and waiting...😵‍💫

Post by Testacleez »

So, after researching several threads on here, I've decided to take the plunge and order this high tier (seems high tier to me anyway) girl.
TAYU-soft-oral-Peach-161F-6-SM.jpg
TAYU-soft-oral-Peach-161F-6-SM.jpg (369.4 KiB) Viewed 1602 times
It was this picture from Dolly_Llama's thread that REALLY drove me to order 🤤. Mishka's review on the 161f also gave that extra push!

Although I had the 161f in mind at first for the body proportions, I had to change it to the 148d because I really wanted to experience a petite girl and i already have two tall ones. I really hope I'm not making a mistake on this 😕. Thanks to mishka and crazedcat's pictures of their 148, it put my mind at ease enough for the choice.

Thanks to jk211 also for posting that EB head on the 148 body! It was something i was intending to do with another brand/body but it looked so compatible on tayu that I might even sell my eb 165 and just keep the heads to use with the 148d.

Basically, this thread is just to say I really appreciate all the information everyone provides, especially the pictures. It makes buying a much easier process. I wasn't even considering tayu at first for my realistic buy. After comparing all the high end brands I was mostly focused on gynoid. TAYU seems to be the most innovative especially for the price tag though.
In the end I guess I can always just get a 161f next year. Looking forward to some more photoshoots of yours mishka!
How long have you tayu guru's typically had to wait from order to arrival?
JYdoll 161cm hybrid - Winnie
review viewtopic.php?t=158751
Elsa Babe 165cm silicone - Sakai, Iwai, yao, Rosalyn
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Elsa Babe 148cm ultra soft white silicone - Takanashi Mahiru
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD
MLW 148B hybrid - Ali and W1
Elsa Babe 148cm white hybrid - Miyamoto Kyoko, Hashimoto Wakaba, Kurokawa Mio, Inujima Haruko
Elsa Babe 150cm silicone - Hirosue Yuko

Gummies
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Ordered and waiting...😵‍💫

Post by Gummies »

I couldn't agree with you more on your last paragraph. I never even heard of Tayu until I stumbled into this forum. Many of the members here helped seal the deal for me. Mishka, CrazedCat, DollyLama to name a few. The Informative reviews and pics are all i needed to steer me into my first silicone doll. Im waiting on my order through MRD placed 12/18 and was told 60 days but maybe delayed slightly longer to USA due to Chinese New Year and heavy demand. I'm hoping by March!
KimberDoll - Tina
SE Doll 151 E - tpe - Stacia
Tayu Doll 148 D - silicone - Neeko

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Testacleez wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:45 pm How long have you tayu guru's typically had to wait from order to arrival?
It depends where you are located due to shipping. I believe the US takes like 10 days. I'm in the EU, I've had the tracking number for... I don't even remember, 40 days maybe? No idea when I'll be getting my 148.

Congrats on your order though! :thumbs_up:

Norbud

Post by Norbud »

bbbb.jpg
bbbb.jpg (87.75 KiB) Viewed 1561 times
The world needs more catgirls. Check out Vanilla's latest eye candy page for more cat pictures!
Elsa Babe 150cm Silicone & 160cm TPE - ZHB001, ZHB003, DHR003, XHC001.
YL head #193.

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Gummies wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:22 pm I couldn't agree with you more on your last paragraph. I never even heard of Tayu until I stumbled into this forum. Many of the members here helped seal the deal for me. Mishka, CrazedCat, DollyLama to name a few. The Informative reviews and pics are all i needed to steer me into my first silicone doll. Im waiting on my order through MRD placed 12/18 and was told 60 days but maybe delayed slightly longer to USA due to Chinese New Year and heavy demand. I'm hoping by March!
I placed mine on the 19th of December and we should get delivery mid to late February I would hope. I to made the purchase based on Miska, CrazedCat and DL. Tayu seems to be softer in the rite areas, very nice texture in the vag as well as being almost 10lbs lighter than the 158cm Sanhui I owned, The texture in the Tayu Vag looks superior as well. One thing Tayu doesn't have which I would love to see is permanent coloring for the Vag, nipples and lips. Look forward to seeing your doll when she comes Gummies :glou:
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Testacleez »

Norbud wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:41 pmbbbb.jpg
🤣🤣🤣
Yea, I couldn't help myself. I'm surprised you're on the tayu thread lol.
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD
Elsa Babe 148cm white hybrid - Miyamoto Kyoko, Hashimoto Wakaba, Kurokawa Mio, Inujima Haruko

Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Testacleez »

JustDude wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:33 pm
Testacleez wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:45 pm How long have you tayu guru's typically had to wait from order to arrival?
It depends where you are located due to shipping. I believe the US takes like 10 days. I'm in the EU, I've had the tracking number for... I don't even remember, 40 days maybe? No idea when I'll be getting my 148.

Congrats on your order though! :thumbs_up:
Wait...do you mean 10 days AFTER approval of factory pix?
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD

Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Testacleez »

staycool64 wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:51 pm
Gummies wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:22 pm I couldn't agree with you more on your last paragraph. I never even heard of Tayu until I stumbled into this forum. Many of the members here helped seal the deal for me. Mishka, CrazedCat, DollyLama to name a few. The Informative reviews and pics are all i needed to steer me into my first silicone doll. Im waiting on my order through MRD placed 12/18 and was told 60 days but maybe delayed slightly longer to USA due to Chinese New Year and heavy demand. I'm hoping by March!
I placed mine on the 19th of December and we should get delivery mid to late February I would hope. I to made the purchase based on Miska, CrazedCat and DL. Tayu seems to be softer in the rite areas, very nice texture in the vag as well as being almost 10lbs lighter than the 158cm Sanhui I owned, The texture in the Tayu Vag looks superior as well. One thing Tayu doesn't have which I would love to see is permanent coloring for the Vag, nipples and lips. Look forward to seeing your doll when she comes Gummies :glou:
Yea, the weight was a huge incentive to buy too! I was originally going to get a cheaper 148 because of the size and weight...but then I saw this was even lighter than the other brands and was realistic which I was going to get later in the year but I figured I might as well put that money towards the realistic one now lol. I want one I can easily cuddle with in bed that feels nice and soft.
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Testacleez wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:16 pm
JustDude wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:33 pm
Testacleez wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:45 pm
Wait...do you mean 10 days AFTER approval of factory pix?
Yes that's exactly what I mean, my bad. I may have had to be more clear. :thumbs_up:

Norbud

Post by Norbud »

Testacleez wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:58 pm
🤣🤣🤣
I caught your post here from the main post page :D Congratulations on your purchase. :glou: And those vains on the boobs 8O Drooling....
The world needs more catgirls. Check out Vanilla's latest eye candy page for more cat pictures!
Elsa Babe 150cm Silicone & 160cm TPE - ZHB001, ZHB003, DHR003, XHC001.
YL head #193.

Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Testacleez »

Norbud wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:24 pm
Testacleez wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:58 pm
🤣🤣🤣
I caught your post here from the main post page :D Congratulations on your purchase. :glou: And those vains on the boobs 8O Drooling....
Yes! The vieny boobs get me all the time! I just hope I chose the right size. The 148 is smaller but hopefully the small frame will give the same aesthetic of huge boobs 🤤
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD

Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Testacleez »

That's not to bad, sounds like a typical wait period. My last order only took longer because I made changes to the body.
I have faith that this will really fill the void 😊
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Testacleez wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:18 pm
staycool64 wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:51 pm
Yea, the weight was a huge incentive to buy too! I was originally going to get a cheaper 148 because of the size and weight...but then I saw this was even lighter than the other brands and was realistic which I was going to get later in the year but I figured I might as well put that money towards the realistic one now lol. I want one I can easily cuddle with in bed that feels nice and soft.
Congrats Tc
I believe the 148cm will be softer than the 161cm by looking at the videos, most likley due to smaller limbs and the Butt is very sexy and soft, I think she will make a very nice snuggle bunny!
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Hey Testacleez.

We have similar taste. I just ordered a 163 and was given the same 60 days (plus another two weeks to account for the CNY).

About your affinity for Gynoid, the Model 11 was my first silicone doll.

Here's to a fast two months

I think the lingerie sets they're delivered with are the same.
:glou:

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

Very nice! She's a VERY FUN doll :twisted:

How did you customize her?

Just some reference on the wait time:

Alice at MRD told me 60-70 days but it turned out to be half that. Submitted my order at MRD on 9/13. Had some back and forth with Alice finalizing details and she officially placed it with Tayu on 9/20.

Peach head was officially released a few days after that and I was able to change my order to her in the nick of time just before production started. Factory videos on 10/19. Had her in my hands on 10/25.

Something to hold you over...

IMG_4869.jpg
IMG_4869.jpg (1.85 MiB) Viewed 1389 times
IMG_4481.jpg
IMG_4481.jpg (1.32 MiB) Viewed 1377 times
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

INFORMATIONS