sanhuiofficial.com

Can Sanhui customize the LH depth/Texture?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
hardwiguy

Can Sanhui customize the LH depth/Texture?

Post by hardwiguy »

Hey Sanhui folks and customers! I'm curious about something. I've noticed that on some brands of dolls, you can customize the depth of the "front hole" (not sure if I'm allowed to use the anatomical term here or not). For example, Tayu offers 3 different lengths/depths, as do a few other doll makers. Is this something that Sanhui can do as well? From what I've seen so far, it seems that Sanhui LH's can't be customized, but if it's possible, I'd definitely like to do it, as I'm not blessed in the shlong department and would rather have a more shallow LH.

Second part of my question is: what's the texture like, if any, on Sanhui dolls? Again using Tayu as the contrast, they can make dolls with 3 different styles of texture, at least for the front LH. I'm almost 100% set on getting the AIO 145 #8, especially after seeing ColdWaffles' recent post, but I think the only thing holding me back is the depth/texture element.

Any experienced people here would greatly help my decision-making. Thanks!!

Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: Can Sanhui customize the LH depth/Texture?

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

No, we don't customize these features at this point. :(

Mike.

sage187

Re: Can Sanhui customize the LH depth/Texture?

Post by sage187 »

I used to own a 158cm mayra with the default vagina it felt so amazing at first!
Then I realized how rough it actually is.

I currently own a 145cm sanhui with the soft vagina and the stimulation is very lackluster.
Yes she is soft but the texture is different from the original firm. Not satisfying at all.
My irokebijin silicone vagina feels way better than sanhui soft.

Wish sanhui made the default vagina texture just a bit softer.

INFORMATIONS