realsexdoll.com

New Aussie member and new to the doll lover's world

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Mr Crumpets
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: New Aussie member and new to the doll lover's world

Post by Mr Crumpets »

Raspberry1967 wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:55 am
Your gal should arrive with a 30.7” bust, 24.5” underbust which equates to nearest available size of 26D (U.K.) / 4D (AUS).

Measure her after unpacking to confirm these measurements are accurate to within 1/2” or so. If they are, I suggest the following:

A 4D size is both hard to source and can be expensive when you do.

If I were you, for your first bra purchase, I’d get a more readily available sized bra with a 28” banding and use sister sizing (a method women use to get a better fitting bra by adjusting bra band and cup volume up or down).

So up in band and down in cup size…so a 28C (U.K.) / 6C (AUS) looks like the way to go.
Thanks for the advice on that Raspberry1967.

I was aiming (after comparing size charts) for an XS women's size for dresses. The 4D bra size had me thinking, is that more for a cleavage push? My gut was to go 8C, but will lean to your latter suggestion of 6C. The only thing about the smaller size I was worried about, was if the tighter bra would leave a mark on the TPE?
Vickylover wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:32 am Hi Mr Crumpets
Welcome to TDF. Hope your doll arrives soon and you have lots of fun with her. We are always glad to help so just ask away. Take care Vickylover.

Thank you very much Vickylover. Struggled for sleep last night, not just because of shift work, but all the ideas I've got running through my head for her.

Was thinking maybe I should do "A League of their own" thing for her!
YungSynth wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:39 am Trust me, once you get her head and wig on, get her dressed, and in that moment she just "comes to life", any second thoughts or anxieties you have about your choice will be quickly forgotten. You came to dolls seeking companionship, not just a piece of ass.. so I think you're gonna find the lifestyle very rewarding and the community very engaging 😁 🍻
Thanks YungSynth. One thing I was pondering last night was, after getting the different wigs, would that 'change her personality' too much? Has anyone here ever felt guilt in changing the wing (let alone head) and felt it was taking away a girl and creating another?
Dastardlydave wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:49 am Welcome mr crumpets from another newbie I got my doll on the 2nd of December and they look even better in real life than on their advertisements.
I think you'll like it here on the doll forum because we're all in the same boat so no standing in judgement hopefully you'll have some fun here and loads of fun with your new love when you get her.
Thanks Dastardlydave! Yes, I've been blown away by the support here after just one post! I was expecting short "hi and welcome" messages, but the help and people telling their own stories has really been an eye opener.
ZombieWinter wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:00 pm Your "wall of text" was a joy to read, so no worries about that. I can tell you're very self aware - the mention of a possible midlife crisis evidence for the desire to maintain a healthy mind.

It's also nice to see someone doing research before making a purchase. Your diligence probably saved you from a world of stress and a bad case of buyer's remorse.
Thanks for the kind words ZombieWinter.

I was tempted for a brief moment to get the 'cheaper ones' thinking it would cost less to put my toe in the water, but then figured, why spend a thousand dollars and wrongly get put off on the doll idea, when I can spend a bit more and get quality in product and service.
seagull wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:02 pm G'day mate

Newer TPE dolls do not require oiling for over 6 months, even in our harsh climate
Check out the posts from Arthur1960, he has a redhead to die for :thumbs_up: :glou:
download/file.php?id=1022131&t=1

Cheers Seagull. Not a bad redhead, but I'm very much a 'natural' redhead enthusiast - loving that ginger, auburn and strawberry blonde colours!
Mr_Ducati wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:23 pm Hey Mr. C! Mr. D here, welcome to TDF! Congrats on your new lady! The WM166C is an absolute dream! I’m sure you will be VERY pleased! We’re really looking forward to meeting her when she arrives so don’t forget to post lots of pictures! Enjoy the honeymoon!! 😊
Thanks Mr_Ducati - once I get to the minimum posts required, I'll give a little preview and post the head/wig combos SDA sent me before I purchased.

weaselo2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by weaselo2 »

Hi Mr Crumpets, good to have a fellow aussie on here!

Im just finding my feet aswell, watch the customs and gst, these are unquoted at the time of sale and are on top expenses..

Binky
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Binky »

Welcome to the other side.

baphometric

Post by baphometric »

Hey Mr Crumpets, welcome to TDF!

Haha my wife and I refer to my doll as my "quarter life crisis". I think it's all in good fun. Life is a constant series of crises, they're what keep things interesting and pull you forward in life. I hope you make the best of yours!

I'm also a fellow redhead lover, you're in good company around here. Looking forward to seeing pics of your doll, if you choose to upload them.

If you manage to not break your doll's back or melt her ass with a heating blanket, you'll be way ahead of the curve than me :lol: :whistle:

Raspberry1967
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Raspberry1967 »

Mr Crumpets wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:37 pmThe 4D bra size had me thinking, is that more for a cleavage push? My gut was to go 8C, but will lean to your latter suggestion of 6C. The only thing about the smaller size I was worried about, was if the tighter bra would leave a mark on the TPE?
No problem Mr Crumpets 👍

Like I said, 4D bras (26 inch bands, D cups) can be sourced but they can be bloody expensive and difficult to get.
The reason for the 26” band wouldn’t necessarily be for cleavage, it’s nearest you’d get for your girl…but like a lot of bras the 26” band might well be a hell of a lot shorter than that and end up being too tight and a bit of a risk to the tpe..hence checking out the real band length on bratabase etc.

And your right, it’s probably not a good idea to get too tight a band for the tpe.

Bear in mind if you go for the 8C that’s a 30” banding.. over 5” more than your girl’s…and the boob volume on a C cup bra increases as the banding goes up.
For a 28C (6C) it’s 240cc per cup/boob, for 30C (8C) it’s 310cc per cup/boob.
An 8C could still fit tho…the band might be shorter than 30”…which you could check out before you buy…and if you shortened the straps enough to pull the band up the back, the centre gore would get pulled into the sternum.
With the extra volume in those 8C cups they might be a bit loose if you get full cups…probably best to go with balconette/half cup bras if you go for 8C.

If you do go with that larger banding, especially if you wanna get full cup bras, it might be an idea to sister size to 30B (8B). That way you stand less chance of loose fabric on the upper boob part of the cups.

Luckily, on smaller boob gals, there’s a better chance of a really good fit around the boobs as you’re more likely to get a band/cup that’ll do the job with or without adjustment over several sister sized bras.
As you go up the alphabet to Frances’ size and beyond that band/cup conundrum becomes more difficult.

Look forward to seeing your gal in some great boulder holders 👍😀

R
Frances loves her massive boobs squeezed into huge bras..

Huge Boobs in Huge Bras
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159179

The Basque
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8&start=15

Sheer - Lingerie and Clothes
viewtopic.php?t=175622

C’mon..pop out a boob/boobs
viewtopic.php?t=177525

Mr Crumpets
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mr Crumpets »

weaselo2 wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:34 pm Hi Mr Crumpets, good to have a fellow aussie on here!

Im just finding my feet aswell, watch the customs and gst, these are unquoted at the time of sale and are on top expenses..
Thanks mate! I've purchased through SDA from their "In Melbourne stock", which they promote (like their custom made orders) that they cover all customs costs and taxes.
Binky wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:50 am Welcome to the other side.
Thanks Binky - very, very excited. It's 3:30pm local time and Andrew from SDA is due here in about 30 minutes or so with the doll :glou:
baphometric wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 1:27 am Hey Mr Crumpets, welcome to TDF!

Haha my wife and I refer to my doll as my "quarter life crisis". I think it's all in good fun. Life is a constant series of crises, they're what keep things interesting and pull you forward in life. I hope you make the best of yours!

I'm also a fellow redhead lover, you're in good company around here. Looking forward to seeing pics of your doll, if you choose to upload them.

If you manage to not break your doll's back or melt her ass with a heating blanket, you'll be way ahead of the curve than me :lol: :whistle:
Ahhh, a "quarter life crisis" - to be that young again!

Mr Crumpets
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mr Crumpets »

At 4:14pm (local time), Andrew from SDA rolled up with the box containing my doll.

He generously threw in a couple of extra wigs and another set of eyes because I mentioned I had signed up to The Doll Forum.

I've purchased a number of size XS costumes for the doll to wear, but rushed purchased a few things today (size 8 stuff), so she's have something to wear.

A Size 8 wireless bra suits her fine, but the Size 8 G-String is a touch big, and size 6 will be the better bet (once I jump online to purchase them).

Below (since I can post pics now), I'll attach the pics of the wigs I initially asked for, when Andrew from SDA was talking to me pre-purchase.

The full body shot will be in WM Dolls thread - Introducing Annie Crumpets - and the unboxing photos will be posted a little while later in the Sex Dolls Australia thread when I do my review.

Thanks for the support so far! Mr Crumpets.
Attachments
WM17 Wig on 273 Head - Photo by Sex Dolls Australia
WM17 Wig on 273 Head - Photo by Sex Dolls Australia
SDA Preview - Wig WM17.JPG (730.28 KiB) Viewed 408 times
WM11 Wig on 273 Head - Photo by Sex Dolls Australia
WM11 Wig on 273 Head - Photo by Sex Dolls Australia
SDA Preview - Wig WM11.JPG (881.58 KiB) Viewed 408 times
WM16 Wig on 273 Head - Photo by Sex Dolls Australia
WM16 Wig on 273 Head - Photo by Sex Dolls Australia
SDA Preview - Wig WM16.JPG (798.75 KiB) Viewed 408 times

Alex87
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Alex87 »

Welcome! Happy to have read your post, enjoy your new girl🥳

baphometric

Post by baphometric »

She looks great, nice wig choices, too!

It must be nice having courier delivery from your vendor directly, has to be better than working with Fedex or DHL

Bree
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bree »

Mr Crumpets wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:37 pm ... Has anyone here ever felt guilt in changing the wing (let alone head) and felt it was taking away a girl and creating another?
You probably already answer your own question by now but my opinion, switching out the head DOES make it feel like a different girl but absolutely no guilt, it's for your company and pleasure. I look at my dolls as consumables. To me the wig is not much different than the girlfriend/wife getting a new hairdo. Sometimes you will like it and sometimes not as much. Like your earlier discussion on age/experience, you can feel free to change your mind on what you want whenever you want. If I want to experiment with hair style or makeup, i usually pick my least favorite of either and modify more to my liking. Maybe like me, if you do a good enough job it may become your new favorite and you later decide to take the previous favorite and re-do that or like most of the rest here and just buy a couple more dolls and/or heads. If so, welcome to doll-addiction! :glou:

MJsCave
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MJsCave »

Hey Mr Crumpets,

Congrats on your new girl, she is stunning! She looks beautiful in all wigs and it’s so cool to see how much a difference an different wig makes!

MJ

So_Far_So_SoSo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by So_Far_So_SoSo »

Hi, Mr Crumpets,

Looks like there's a few of us Aussies on here, and a few of us with similar stories, too. Certainly makes it all feel a bit less "Am I weird?"

I bought a WM 172B from Andrew at Sex Dolls Australia a week before Christmas, when I realised that the 160A I'd ordered from Silicone Lovers in the UK definitely wasn't going to get here and that I really wanted a doll right now. And then the 160 arrived earlier this week, so I'm now getting my head round having two dolls - and four heads - in the house. Add in half-a-dozen wigs, and that's a lot of possible people!
Mr Crumpets wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:37 pm One thing I was pondering last night was, after getting the different wigs, would that 'change her personality' too much? Has anyone here ever felt guilt in changing the wing (let alone head) and felt it was taking away a girl and creating another?
What I've found just a couple of weeks in is that I've got one head that always has the same wig on and is always on the same body, and she's become a definite personality - I know what Grace wears, what poses she strikes, I have a pretty good idea what she's "thinking." Changing anything about her would definitely feel weird at this point. Another head mostly wears the same wig all the time, and mostly stays on the same body, and she's starting to become a personality. Once I start having the sort of conversations with her that I do with Grace, I'll know what her name is and she'll also become unchangeable. The other two heads I experiment with all the time, and it's like having an endless string of beautiful women coming to visit - and the best thing is that the other two girls don't seem too bothered!

As for clothes, I buy from Shein, going by their sizing charts and the doll dimensions on Silicone Lovers web site. It mostly comes out close enough, and the clothes are cheap enough that an occasional size fail isn't a big deal.

I haven't posted any photos yet, mostly because I'm not a great photographer and I'm struggling to catch just how good the girls really look, but I'll look out for yours!
WM 160A, 166C & 172B, heads 70, 142, 262, 266, 368, 398, 400. So many possible people. I should probably stop soon.

Ken201020023

Post by Ken201020023 »

After Just finding this forum of other people & Aussies makes me feel less awkward. as I can related to a lot of the things people have mentioned . i live in Melbourne & in early 30’s having insecurities and doubts on myself and scared of getting close to a girl I hope that trying a sex doll could help me improve a-lot of things that I need to fix. Get me on track again
I had and long time off the dating Scene thought thing could give me the confidence I need to get me ready to feel less intimidated with a real girl I hope to get my doll In March the same one 166 c cup

MJsCave
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MJsCave »

Ken201020023 wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:34 pm After Just finding this forum of other people & Aussies makes me feel less awkward. as I can related to a lot of the things people have mentioned . i live in Melbourne & in early 30’s having insecurities and doubts on myself and scared of getting close to a girl I hope that trying a sex doll could help me improve a-lot of things that I need to fix. Get me on track again
I had and long time off the dating Scene thought thing could give me the confidence I need to get me ready to feel less intimidated with a real girl I hope to get my doll In March the same one 166 c cup
Hey Ken

Welcome to the forum!

You’ll find a lot of kind, helpful, likeminded people here. Male and also female.
I’m also pretty new here and am an Aussie female.

Hopefully you’ll get your doll soon and she will give you all you’re looking for. Be gentle with yourself, learn to love yourself and enjoy your new girl!

Regards MJ

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Mr Crumpets wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:33 am *thinks to himself 'okay, deep breath, here we go'*

G'day everyone,

I'm Mr Crumpets - a single male in his early 40s from Melbourne, Australia.

I stumbled across this forum two nights ago when doing my research on buying a sex doll. I was keen and eager to buy one 'in stock' locally, so I didn't have to wait long for a custom made one from the factory. I saw (the site I eventually went with) was very professional, but also cost quite a bit. I did see significantly cheaper prices on other sites that claimed to be local, but thanks to the tips/research you guys have provided, I avoided them and went with a TDF trusted vendor.

Today, I finally hit the purchase button on an 'in stock' WM 166C with 273 head (promoted on their site as Sonya X) from Sex Dolls Australia. I'll post a review in their sub-forum here once the doll arrives and settles in.

To be honest, I never imagined myself purchasing a doll like this. Sure, I've had fun a couple of times with an inflatable doll, but more just as a disposable once off - although the latest one (and I read somewhere else someone explain the same), I got two months ago, just to have 'company' to sleep next too - not really for the sex part... also cause the holes are way off, such as the vagina near the belly button and the anus near the kidneys!! :roll:

Part of that last bit was coming from a bad break up in real life. I had been single for 9 years, met a woman last year who want to have a kid, I did too, but in the 4 months together it felt like all she wanted me for is to produce the kid and we didn't see the small things eye-to-eye. We had trouble sleeping together - intimacy wasn't in-sync, I'm a shift worker and work odd hours while she was an earlier riser, plus I snored and she was a light sleeper (so she would always wake me up to complain... then she would sleep easy and I'd stay awake paranoid of waking her).

I remember waking up on the day we essentially broke up (the break-up really lasted about 2 weeks) thinking to myself "I don't want to do this anymore, I want my independence back" - let me tell you, internally it really is an earth-shattering moment when you realise that after years of wanting to find someone to marry and have a family with, that it's no you anymore and you want your freedom - In fact, I had come up with this phrase in my head "I like being alone, but hate being lonely".

As I type, I question to myself "is it a mid-life crisis"? It's a fair question, considering I've just spent nearly $3,000 AUD on a real life sex doll - maybe this is my version of buying a fancy sports car at this age :lol: But in truth, I'm excited about what I'll dress her in and that first moment of holding her as I sleep. Plus the photos Andrew from SDA sent me of her head with different wigs (especially with the curly hair), just left me in a state of "WOW" :D

I don't know how often I'll post in the forum, but I do know (to be posted in other threads) I'll have a lot of questions, such as the correct (Australian) size clothes and lingerie to buy her, the correct size shoes, how to fix in place her hair and to maintain it - an importantly, where to get the best curly ginger haired wigs (Yes, I'm a redheads man!)?

Then there's what to do if I stuff up - such as the make-up (never done that in my life) or if I do freckles and get that wrong. It even came across my mind (and I'm sure some members would gasp) that if this doll didn't feel right for me or the novelty had worn off, how to correctly dispose of the doll (wouldn't want to just throw limbs in a bin!).

Anyway, apologies for the wall of text you've all had to read. Just a nervous newbie, who bought a doll today, and is now waiting for that call/text/email from SDA tomorrow on when they'll be dropping her around (reminds me - I seriously need to clean up my apartment!).

Mr Crumpets.
Oh no, another Aussielander! Nah, this Brit welcomes you. I identify with much of your experience, m8. Many of us have been through the same that has finally led us to a doll.
I'm new too so can't give much advice on dolls yet. Have yet to receive mine.

Hope you have many good times. Sir. :)
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

INFORMATIONS