realsexdoll.com

New Aussie member and new to the doll lover's world

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Mr Crumpets
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

New Aussie member and new to the doll lover's world

Post by Mr Crumpets »

*thinks to himself 'okay, deep breath, here we go'*

G'day everyone,

I'm Mr Crumpets - a single male in his early 40s from Melbourne, Australia.

I stumbled across this forum two nights ago when doing my research on buying a sex doll. I was keen and eager to buy one 'in stock' locally, so I didn't have to wait long for a custom made one from the factory. I saw (the site I eventually went with) was very professional, but also cost quite a bit. I did see significantly cheaper prices on other sites that claimed to be local, but thanks to the tips/research you guys have provided, I avoided them and went with a TDF trusted vendor.

Today, I finally hit the purchase button on an 'in stock' WM 166C with 273 head (promoted on their site as Sonya X) from Sex Dolls Australia. I'll post a review in their sub-forum here once the doll arrives and settles in.

To be honest, I never imagined myself purchasing a doll like this. Sure, I've had fun a couple of times with an inflatable doll, but more just as a disposable once off - although the latest one (and I read somewhere else someone explain the same), I got two months ago, just to have 'company' to sleep next too - not really for the sex part... also cause the holes are way off, such as the vagina near the belly button and the anus near the kidneys!! :roll:

Part of that last bit was coming from a bad break up in real life. I had been single for 9 years, met a woman last year who want to have a kid, I did too, but in the 4 months together it felt like all she wanted me for is to produce the kid and we didn't see the small things eye-to-eye. We had trouble sleeping together - intimacy wasn't in-sync, I'm a shift worker and work odd hours while she was an earlier riser, plus I snored and she was a light sleeper (so she would always wake me up to complain... then she would sleep easy and I'd stay awake paranoid of waking her).

I remember waking up on the day we essentially broke up (the break-up really lasted about 2 weeks) thinking to myself "I don't want to do this anymore, I want my independence back" - let me tell you, internally it really is an earth-shattering moment when you realise that after years of wanting to find someone to marry and have a family with, that it's no you anymore and you want your freedom - In fact, I had come up with this phrase in my head "I like being alone, but hate being lonely".

As I type, I question to myself "is it a mid-life crisis"? It's a fair question, considering I've just spent nearly $3,000 AUD on a real life sex doll - maybe this is my version of buying a fancy sports car at this age :lol: But in truth, I'm excited about what I'll dress her in and that first moment of holding her as I sleep. Plus the photos Andrew from SDA sent me of her head with different wigs (especially with the curly hair), just left me in a state of "WOW" :D

I don't know how often I'll post in the forum, but I do know (to be posted in other threads) I'll have a lot of questions, such as the correct (Australian) size clothes and lingerie to buy her, the correct size shoes, how to fix in place her hair and to maintain it - an importantly, where to get the best curly ginger haired wigs (Yes, I'm a redheads man!)?

Then there's what to do if I stuff up - such as the make-up (never done that in my life) or if I do freckles and get that wrong. It even came across my mind (and I'm sure some members would gasp) that if this doll didn't feel right for me or the novelty had worn off, how to correctly dispose of the doll (wouldn't want to just throw limbs in a bin!).

Anyway, apologies for the wall of text you've all had to read. Just a nervous newbie, who bought a doll today, and is now waiting for that call/text/email from SDA tomorrow on when they'll be dropping her around (reminds me - I seriously need to clean up my apartment!).

Mr Crumpets.

MJsCave
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: New Aussie member and new to the doll lover's world

Post by MJsCave »

Hi Mr Crumpets,

Welcome to the Doll Forum. I’m sure you’ll like it here. I’m a newbie myself and everyone has been so kind and helpful. This is a place with like minded people and no judgement.

I’m a female that’s in Australia too, I’m in Queensland.

I hope you get your doll soon and you have a lot of fun times with her! Looking forward to seeing some pics when you have her at home.

Have a good one, MJ

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Welcome Mr Crumpets! 8) Congrats for freeing yourself and try something very different! :) Yeah, luck with women (or men) isn´t always on our side and sooner or later we start looking for "alternatives". The more if we´re getting older (no matter if we´re male or female), know exactly what we want (and what not), but still would like to enjoy some company. :B-fly:
Think if you start slowly on your new companion, you won´t get overwhelmed by those things that could possibly cause some stress moments on you. Like carrying and posing the doll, clothing her and getting used to that new kind of sexual or erotic interaction. You´ll likely discover couple new interests like i.e applying make-up, women clothes, hair/wig caring and various other things that can be associated to having a doll companion. Some of these you even might learn to love when applying. :D

And no, no midlife crisis. I´m late fifties myself and I feel farer away from anything like that, than before I purchased my first doll. :mrgreen: In fact rarely felt better than when I´s in my 30ies maybe. Additionally my doll(s) brought me more relaxation, both mentally and physically as well as a clear focus on how I like to spend my life in years to come. Having another relationship with women not excluded. But I´m not a family/kids guy and never was. So I´m fairly relaxed on that and now focus on my personal interests and (time consuming) hobbies more than I could ever before 2019. 8)

I´m a redhead lover too btw. :mrgreen: Hopefully you don´t need waiting for too long now, but that´s unlikely when ordering locally. Take your time with her, then if you´re in the mood, post some pics or tell of your new experiences and feelings. Of course nothing is a "must" here. 8) If you like posting pics, you need to have made at least 5 postings at TDF. But you likely know that already.

Have fun and enjoy your honeymoon! :glou:

Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Treepusher »

Welcome, Mr. Crumpets. Another newbie here, first (and only) doll arrived in early December. Lost my wife of several decades to cancer three years ago, and had no wish to rejoin the dating world.

Like you, living alone was not an issue, but couldn’t admit (even to myself) I was lonely.

On a lark, bought a doll on Black Friday. Far better than I could have imagined! Someone to talk to, someone to snuggle with at night or a free moment, someone to care for, buy clothes for, to admire, to simply enjoy her presence and beauty.

I didn’t realize how much I missed and needed that. She has brought fair springtime to the winter of my heart.

I think you’ll find the same joy when she comes to live with you. She can’t give you children, but she’ll otherwise go a long way to fill what’s missing emotionally or physically in your life.

Welcome to the wonderful world of dolls!

Floop

Post by Floop »

Hi Mr. Crumpets. Welcome to TDF!

One thing I'd offer for future reference: Most things are worth the extra wait. That piece of advice could actually apply to two things you said, each of which came with what sounded like recent discoveries. In any event, it's good that you're here. We tend to be a supportive cast of characters.

:glou:

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Welcome to the TDF Mr Crumpets :multi: and congrats for the new girl! :angel: 💖
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Welcome to TDF! :)

Damn! Good thing you didn't start the child before you realized you weren't made for each other! So each of you can easily get on with your lives and find what's best for you.

Congratulations on your doll. The WM 166 is a popular model, and for good reason.
There are some excellent threads on how to handle, care for, make up... your doll. With very detailed explanations sometimes accompanied by pictures.
Those of bigchilli, Arthur 1960, Nirodha, .... come to mind but there are many others.

Advice for beginners is generally: look carefully at how the skeleton joints work to avoid forcing them. Be very careful when carrying your doll not to hit her hands or feet. Protect your doll's feet when standing (socks and soft shoes). Be careful with abrasion (for example, put tights on her if you want to put jeans on her, put soft sheets on the bed...). Be very careful with dark clothes that rub off very easily on the TPE (there are lots of threads on how to avoid or fix this problem). Dry your doll well after cleaning it (but be careful about abrasion).
For sex, some people advise using a female condom to avoid the chore of cleaning and the difficulty of drying. Everyone's feelings on this matter differ, but it can be a good idea to start with until you are well informed on how to clean the doll.

Here is the basic kit of tips I found in the threads of members who have had dolls for years.

Good luck with the few days of waiting. Enjoy your doll. :)
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Raspberry1967
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Raspberry1967 »

Hi Mr Crumpets and welcome to TDF.

The answers to all your questions are here on TDF with a quick search.
The senior members on this forum have a wealth of experience and can advise you on everything.
Me? I know bras. So I can give you a bit of advice in that regard.

Your gal should arrive with a 30.7” bust, 24.5” underbust which equates to nearest available size of 26D (U.K.) / 4D (AUS).

Measure her after unpacking to confirm these measurements are accurate to within 1/2” or so. If they are, I suggest the following:

A 4D size is both hard to source and can be expensive when you do.

If I were you, for your first bra purchase, I’d get a more readily available sized bra with a 28” banding and use sister sizing (a method women use to get a better fitting bra by adjusting bra band and cup volume up or down).

So up in band and down in cup size…so a 28C (U.K.) / 6C (AUS) looks like the way to go.

Don’t worry about the 28” band being too long, a lot of bras bands will be shorter than described.
For instance, the Pour Moi 28C (6C) below has a 23.4” unstretched band length which is an inch shorter than your gal so won’t need to stretch too much to clip into the first eyes on the clasp.

So yeah, with regard to bra size for your gal, I’d suggest a 6C size (U.K./U.S. 28C, EU 60C)
I’d go on eBay/Amazon for a reasonably priced first buy for $5-15 👍

Wellcome again to TDF,
Hope this helps,

R
ACD6E96B-67E9-4131-8A17-F8080B42ECAE.jpeg
ACD6E96B-67E9-4131-8A17-F8080B42ECAE.jpeg (353.66 KiB) Viewed 591 times
Frances loves her massive boobs squeezed into huge bras..

Huge Boobs in Huge Bras
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159179

The Basque
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8&start=15

Sheer - Lingerie and Clothes
viewtopic.php?t=175622

C’mon..pop out a boob/boobs
viewtopic.php?t=177525

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi Mr Crumpets
Welcome to TDF. Hope your doll arrives soon and you have lots of fun with her. We are always glad to help so just ask away. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

"like being alone, but hate being lonely"
I think that's something we can relate to,

Can't wait to see your beautiful redhead 😁

Trust me, once you get her head and wig on, get her dressed, and in that moment she just "comes to life", any second thoughts or anxieties you have about your choice will be quickly forgotten. You came to dolls seeking companionship, not just a piece of ass.. so I think you're gonna find the lifestyle very rewarding and the community very engaging 😁 🍻

Dastardlydave

Post by Dastardlydave »

Welcome mr crumpets from another newbie I got my doll on the 2nd of December and they look even better in real life than on their advertisements.
I think you'll like it here on the doll forum because we're all in the same boat so no standing in judgement hopefully you'll have some fun here and loads of fun with your new love when you get her.

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

Welcome to TDF!

Your "wall of text" was a joy to read, so no worries about that. I can tell you're very self aware - the mention of a possible midlife crisis evidence for the desire to maintain a healthy mind.

It's also nice to see someone doing research before making a purchase. Your diligence probably saved you from a world of stress and a bad case of buyer's remorse.

I own a WM TPE doll and find them to be surprisingly good quality. I'm sure she'll provide you with years of wonderful companionship! :)

Three words of advice:

Shoes. Oil. Femidoms.

Protect her feet! Socks and shoes are extremely important IMO. Getting used to moving a doll is challenging and accidents happen.

Don't oil her too much. Newer TPE blends apparently don't need frequent oiling. Excessive oiling might also ruin her cosmetic appearance. I oil my TPE doll about once every 6 months.

Femidoms are female condoms. Buy them. Use them. Thank me later. Remember TPE is porous and dolls are heavy. Cleanup can be a hassle. Femidoms make life easy! :)

Good luck and post lots of pics!
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

G'day mate

Newer TPE dolls do not require oiling for over 6 months, even in our harsh climate
Check out the posts from Arthur1960, he has a redhead to die for :thumbs_up: :glou:
download/file.php?id=1022131&t=1

Mr Crumpets
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mr Crumpets »

Wow! I'm surprised by all the detailed replies!! I'll try my best to respond to everyone's welcomes.
MJsCave wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:57 am Welcome to the Doll Forum. I’m sure you’ll like it here. I’m a newbie myself and everyone has been so kind and helpful. This is a place with like minded people and no judgement.

I’m a female that’s in Australia too, I’m in Queensland.
Great to see another Aussie here. I was also always wondering if the forum would be just blokes, but great to see a woman here and obviously getting your view on things - thanks for the welcome MJ :)
-Ragnar66- wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:16 am Welcome Mr Crumpets! 8) Congrats for freeing yourself and try something very different! :) Yeah, luck with women (or men) isn´t always on our side and sooner or later we start looking for "alternatives". The more if we´re getting older (no matter if we´re male or female), know exactly what we want (and what not), but still would like to enjoy some company. :B-fly:

I´m a redhead lover too btw.
Thanks for the welcome Ragnar66. Yeah, I think as we grow older, we narrow our vision of what we want, courtesy of our experiences. Nice to see another redheads lover too!
Treepusher wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:27 am Lost my wife of several decades to cancer three years ago, and had no wish to rejoin the dating world.

Like you, living alone was not an issue, but couldn’t admit (even to myself) I was lonely.

On a lark, bought a doll on Black Friday. Far better than I could have imagined! Someone to talk to, someone to snuggle with at night or a free moment, someone to care for, buy clothes for, to admire, to simply enjoy her presence and beauty.

Thanks for sharing your story Treepusher and sorry for your loss. I'm glad you're 'purchase on a lark' has turned out to be something very positive in your life.
Floop wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:29 am Hi Mr. Crumpets. Welcome to TDF!

One thing I'd offer for future reference: Most things are worth the extra wait. That piece of advice could actually apply to two things you said, each of which came with what sounded like recent discoveries. In any event, it's good that you're here. We tend to be a supportive cast of characters.

:glou:
Thanks for the welcome Floop :)
gogodolls wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:35 am Welcome to the TDF Mr Crumpets :multi: and congrats for the new girl! :angel: 💖
Cheers! :glou:
Thanks gogodolls. She hasn't arrived yet. Just patiently now waiting for the email/call from SDA to confirm when they will be dropping her off.
4891d wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:38 am
Congratulations on your doll. The WM 166 is a popular model, and for good reason.
There are some excellent threads on how to handle, care for, make up... your doll. With very detailed explanations sometimes accompanied by pictures.
Those of bigchilli, Arthur 1960, Nirodha, .... come to mind but there are many others.
Thanks for the heads up 4891d - I'll start searching those users' threads and take on board their (and your) tips.

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

Hey Mr. C! Mr. D here, welcome to TDF! Congrats on your new lady! The WM166C is an absolute dream! I’m sure you will be VERY pleased! We’re really looking forward to meeting her when she arrives so don’t forget to post lots of pictures! Enjoy the honeymoon!! 😊

INFORMATIONS