Starpery.com

Breast Surgery

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Breast Surgery

Post by Mr_Ducati »

Hot damn gogo, I had no idea you were a TPE cosmetic surgeon but that was one impressive procedure! Caroline looks amazing and incredibly beautiful too! Kudos my friend!! Kudos!

Mr. D

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Mr_Ducati wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:24 am Hot damn gogo, I had no idea you were a TPE cosmetic surgeon but that was one impressive procedure! Caroline looks amazing and incredibly beautiful too! Kudos my friend!! Kudos!

Mr. D
Hey thanks Mr. Ducati for the kind words, I really appreciate it! :) And Caroline also thanks you for the nice compliment! She blushed! :oops:

This MOD was very interesting and fun to do and I am especially happy with the result because the size of her new breasts goes so much better with the size of her body! 😍 She looks younger and more athletic all of a sudden! :angel: :D

Thanks again for stopping by! :thumbs_up:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

soonpk
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by soonpk »

Excellent excellent post! Incredibly well documented and discussed procedures. I especially liked the detail in which you discussed smoothing the tpe in scar areas. All very helpful although I will probably never perform a surgery this intense.
My Doll Photo Thread: viewtopic.php?t=162724 Check it out

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

soonpk wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:04 am Excellent excellent post! Incredibly well documented and discussed procedures. I especially liked the detail in which you discussed smoothing the tpe in scar areas. All very helpful although I will probably never perform a surgery this intense.
Thank you so much Soonpk! I appreciate your comment! 8)

For smoothing sutures, the mini iron is a game changer! With a little practice, anyone could achieve beautiful scars! :thumbs_up: But without it, I would never have undertaken such a MOD! I think this mini iron and a soldering iron are the essential tools for those who want to undertake major modifications on a TPE doll! :wink:

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Tell them the bad news gogodolls, that iron is 220 volts only. In the US, power is 110, and while I have a "similar-ish" tool it's not near as good. :puppydogeyes:

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

RevJack wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:16 pm Tell them the bad news gogodolls, that iron is 220 volts only. In the US, power is 110, and while I have a "similar-ish" tool it's not near as good. :puppydogeyes:

Reverend Jack
Hi Rev Jack,

This specific tool came with the correct adapter for the 110 and it works perfectly fine here! :thumbs_up:

I live in Canada and I think we have the same electrical standards as the US. The only thing is, no fahrenheits on the meter, only Celsius! :D
Mini Iron.JPG
Mini Iron.JPG (436.71 KiB) Viewed 557 times
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

So even half powered it works OK? Damn, I'm getting one then.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

MinniMagg

Post by MinniMagg »

Your translation to English, as well as the project is outstanding gogodolls!

That is certainly a lot of work and your results are better than I would have expected could be done.

I have just received my first large. 110 volt smoothing iron and can't wait to rework three of my dolls that I had to make repairs, with two being on the breasts.

I could not get smooth finishes on the skin using either a soldering iron, the hot air working station or heat gun.

Your detailed post was great.

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

RevJack wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:44 pm So even half powered it works OK? Damn, I'm getting one then.
You won't regret it, I promise! :wink: Especially you who are in the middle of an interesting project! You seem to be as handy as I am so I'm sure you'll love this tool! :thumbs_up:

I know you have done MODs on other dolls, you could practice by improving some of their hidden sutures that you are not happy with. I'm sure after a few minutes you'll find the technique! :multi: Basically, it is to create a thin film of melted TPE that you remix very slowly on each pass! It's like spreading icing on a cake but in "super slow motion", one small area at a time!🎂 :D (Multiple passes will be required for best result! viewtopic.php?p=2277817#p2277817)
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

MinniMagg wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:52 pm Your translation to English, as well as the project is outstanding gogodolls!

That is certainly a lot of work and your results are better than I would have expected could be done.

I have just received my first large. 110 volt smoothing iron and can't wait to rework three of my dolls that I had to make repairs, with two being on the breasts.

I could not get smooth finishes on the skin using either a soldering iron, the hot air working station or heat gun.

Your detailed post was great.
Hey thanks MinniMagg for your kind comments, much appreciated! :)

I'm glad to know that the translation seems to be understandable to everyone! This is the step I found the most difficult and time consuming in this whole MOD! LOL! :lol:

And just like I said to RevJack, I'm sure you'll love this mini iron too and after a few minutes of practice you'll become an expert! :thumbs_up: :multi:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

Vicvic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Vicvic »

I just read this thread and this fantastic breast reduction surgery. It was not a foregone conclusion, and it probably took a lot of courage for you to take the plunge, and a lot of patience and talent to achieve such a result. Congratulations on the surgical work and on the photography and report for the forum members. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Xycolo dolls :
Hadaly : viewtopic.php?f=525&t=145037
Yumi :viewtopic.php?f=525&t=149127
Cindy :viewtopic.php?t=164358
Geena : viewtopic.php?t=173044

Victor's Mini-Dolls : viewtopic.php?f=64&t=148602

We are happier by the passion we have than by the one we give
François de La Rochefoucauld

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Vicvic wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:38 pm I just read this thread and this fantastic breast reduction surgery. It was not a foregone conclusion, and it probably took a lot of courage for you to take the plunge, and a lot of patience and talent to achieve such a result. Congratulations on the surgical work and on the photography and report for the forum members. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Hey, thanks Vicvic for the kind words! Much appreciated! :)

It's an operation I enjoyed doing and I'm quite happy with the result! 8) Over the past year, I've been doing different kinds of repairs and testing different methods and I felt ready when I started this MOD. And to be honest, with the right tools, it's much easier than it looks! :wink:

Thanks again for stopping by! :thumbs_up:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

WOW!! Great job gogo!

LADollNewbie88
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LADollNewbie88 »

That's impressive

EBmoist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBmoist »

Gogo--- i have to say that when i saw the first page of pictures -- and the surgery-- i went pale :oops: :oops: - I was thinking " what in the world ? (Im a large boob man myself) BUT once i read WHY-- Now i understand.. And now i say "Well done!"
Please give Caroline our best-- Im sure with any surgery its not comfortable-- but it makes it part of her history, and great effort!
This should be great - GREAT Reference to comeback when the problem arises for anyone!

INFORMATIONS