www.tayu-doll.com

Tayu 148A with M1 head (oral with tongue)

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
Jason39
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Tayu 148A with M1 head (oral with tongue)

Post by Jason39 »

Wow, thanks for the pictures. I purchased a TAYU 155cm 2 years ago and there weren't so many options to choose from back then.
damn, I should have to buy less video games. About the under 140cm dolls, I happen to know why, I talked to kumadoll jason before and he told me it was because of the credit card company requirements.
They seem to have terminated their relationship with that credit card company, so that restriction doesn't exist anymore.

Doll-lover69
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Doll-lover69 »

The enchanted oral features are a go too!!

YRUb8

Post by YRUb8 »

damosa wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 7:32 pm Do you use that back hole to hang her from? Is that the purpose of it? My thought was that it was a way to hang her without removing the head

Also, the standing feet options seem to be confusing for Tayu. I seem to recall Mishka saying she can stand fine with the hard feet, but are hard feet the same as standing feet without bolts? Tayu needs to clarify their messaging on this and make it definitive on what the expectations are!
I just finished making a mobile hanger to test out long term storage from the back hole. I will let you all know if there are any issues in the future.
148A_031.jpg
148A_031.jpg (710.6 KiB) Viewed 770 times
148A_032.jpg
148A_032.jpg (689.44 KiB) Viewed 770 times
148A_033.jpg
148A_033.jpg (595.56 KiB) Viewed 770 times

ActiveMint
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ActiveMint »

How is this doll been holding up now after a year or so?

YRUb8

Post by YRUb8 »

ActiveMint wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:35 pm How is this doll been holding up now after a year or so?
Still in like new condition. I haven't used her for sex, as by the time I wrestle it to the bed, the urge has passed.
So she is just a pretty decoration for me. The silicone doesn't leak oil so I've never needed to powder/wash it yet.
I've had her hanging from the back hole for about 9 months now and haven't notice anything amiss so far.

ActiveMint
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ActiveMint »

YRUb8 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:12 pm
ActiveMint wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:35 pm How is this doll been holding up now after a year or so?
Still in like new condition. I haven't used her for sex, as by the time I wrestle it to the bed, the urge has passed.
So she is just a pretty decoration for me. The silicone doesn't leak oil so I've never needed to powder/wash it yet.
I've had her hanging from the back hole for about 9 months now and haven't notice anything amiss so far.
Oh dear. It'd be a shame to not enjoy that beauty as as she's meant to be. Gotta set her up somewhere convenient and ready to go.

INFORMATIONS