sexyrealsexdolls.com

SRSD Sinodoll Purchase, RECOMMEND SELLER!

Reviews on Sexy Real Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
2bambus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

SRSD Sinodoll Purchase, RECOMMEND SELLER!

Post by 2bambus »

40 days from order to arrival. Not too shabby for my incredible new lady around the holidaze. SRSD got me the best price around, even with the added interest from Klarna financing. Impressive indeed. Got factory pics (at day 30) and the doll is 100% authentic...down to the TopSino tape around the box. My UPS driver definitely gave me a chuckle but I can take the shame lol. Easily, the best protective packing job I've ever seen. Well done Sino. No damage whatsoever.

I've wanted this doll for years, and I'm floored by its quality. If you like bimbo bodies, I can't recommend this doll enough. The tits are seriously perfection (feel just like big implants and soft/jiggly for silicone), the bubble butt is firm yet bouncy from behind, and Sino's LH reputation is well deserved (the feel, I also don't think the placement is bad). So if you like silicone ladies and this body type...YOU NEED THIS.
https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collectio ... tits-gemma
Although I went with the RealDoll style, Aurora head.

Only downside, my free outfit won't fit her J-Cup tits...my kind of problem.
Thanks SRSD! I fully recommend this seller. Best price, excellent service, and authentic products.
I'll be back.

INFORMATIONS