http://www.climax-doll.com/

My first doll!!!! 2 years of searching!!!

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
LADollNewbie88
Active Poster
Active Poster

My first doll!!!! 2 years of searching!!!

Post by LADollNewbie88 »

I have been member of TDF for over 2 years and I have read so many posts. I think they are all great and I wanted to start the new year with a bang. Been searching for a doll or torso that will fulfill my needs.

I wanted a doll or torso that has:
-Huge gel boobs
-big ass
-lightweight

I have lots of toys like a Tenga Flip and Magic Eyes Boca De La Verita, no dolls. I am excited to finally announce to that after lots of thought I decided to purchase my brand new Climax Torso Doll with M Cup gel breast, fixed vagina and cinnamon skin tone from Rosemarydolls.com. Cant wait til she arrives definitely taking photos when she arrives. Im praying those huge M cups dont get smashed in transit.

I dont have space in my closet for a full size doll so this torso won me over. I wanted a doll with hands and head like the WM M Cup torso doll but honestly the price on this was too good to pass on. Climax doll just released this doll only a few days ago too so I will most likely be the first to write a full detailed review after I receive it.

Shoutout to Rosemarydolls.com for their amazing selection of sex dolls and outstanding prices. I made an account with them and I earned $10 worth of store credit. If all goes well my second ever doll purchase will be with them as well.

What are your thoughts on my purchase?
Anyone purchase a doll from Rosemary? Climax doll?
Attachments
Perfect rack
Perfect rack
63cm2ft1-M-cup-Female-Torso-TPE-Sex-Toys-31-1.jpg (101.89 KiB) Viewed 839 times
EssentialInternalBrahmancow-mobile.mp4
Insane jiggle
(3.88 MiB) Downloaded 58 times

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: My first doll!!!! 2 years of searching!!!

Post by Dollfriend »

You have chosen well...a torso will definitely not give you the weight issues many newbies experience in this hobby, also in my experience smuggle time is better since there are no arms/legs getting in the way, nowadays there is such a great choice between torso themselves never mind full sized, enjoy your honeymoon... :D

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

Weight and ability to store a life-sized toy are definitely relevant factors. I had looked into some torsos that included arms and partial thighs, but by the time you get to that point, you can find a full-size weight-reduced doll that might be pretty comparable in terms of weight. But for me, the ultimate deciding factor was that I am more interested in the photography aspect, so I went with a full-size doll.

LADollNewbie88
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LADollNewbie88 »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailym ... lease.html

I was reading about a doll photographer and how the dolls.helped him after being lonely from not being around coworkers for past 30 years and a divorce.

Im sure this doll will help me have some fun sexy times. Im a huge boob addict ever since I first watched Baywatch with Pamela Anderson. Thanks guys for replying to my post. Having a full size doll looks like a full time job. Photography sounds like a fun hobby. I dont have a camera yet. They are so beautiful that I would want to be able to properly maintain a full size doll so it can last for years. But this torso is just what I need right now.

INFORMATIONS