reallovesexdolls.com

Chinese New Year 2023 - Production Update

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Chinese New Year 2023 - Production Update

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

CNY2023.jpg
CNY2023.jpg (313.37 KiB) Viewed 907 times
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE CHINESE NEW YEAR PRODUCTION SCHEDULE:

All businesses in China, including the doll factories, will close in observance of the annual Chinese Lunar New Year (CNY) Festival from January 15th - January 29th.

Orders currently in production that are not completed by January 12th (in order to ship before Jan 15th) will see a temporary pause and will resume on January 30th.

There are still two weeks until the completion cut-off date, and the factories are very busy, pushing to complete and ship out all orders (placed before January 5th) that are currently in production. We don't want to slow their momentum by bombarding them with status checks, so we request that you please refrain from contacting us to ask for one, it will only slow things down. When they foresee that an order will be temporarily paused for the holiday they will let us know, and we will notify you.

The CNY Holiday is the major holiday in China and is the one time of year that Chinese factory workers travel home to spend time with their families whom they do not get to see all year. They work very hard for us all year, so your kindness, understanding, and above all, patience, in observance of their holiday is greatly appreciated. We and they thank you!

Please join RLSD in wishing our doll factory workers and all the Chinese people a very merry Lunar New Year Festival and 2023 filled with good health and prosperity!

PS- In-stock dolls in the USA warehouses will still be available for shipping throughout the holiday! :D :thumbs_up:

:multi: If you are considering placing a NEW order, we encourage you to do so! It's only a two-week delay, and orders resume in the order they are placed. First-in, first-out! Get ahead of the rush and have your doll completed sooner after the holiday!

:glou:
Thank you everyone!
Stacey and Your RLSD Team

:arrow: Bet You Didn't Know: Chinese New Year | History: https://youtube.com/watch?v=asluM20g6rk&feature=share

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

INFORMATIONS