Got an idea? Need an invention?
lemosiii
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Plush Mannequin Custom Help

Post by lemosiii »

I am considering buying a plush full sized stuffed mannequin

https://www.amazon.com/Morris-Costumes- ... V496&psc=1

I was going to insert a stroker into the crotch area. Do you think this will work? Also, do you think it will be easy to cut open the mannequin and insert some sort of poseable skeleton?

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Plush Mannequin Custom Help

Post by Mr Franz »

Why not just buy a plush doll already made for the purpose? Valentina Girls for instance, offers both male and female versions they'll customize any way you want at very reasonable prices. They even have an articulated skeleton option available.

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

Maybe the issue is price? $65 isn't bad for a full sized body. Though, from the example photos, it's not a very detailed body. It may not be intended to be moved around or repositioned a lot, either. Durability may be a problem.

I'm with Mr. Franz on this. Save your money up and buy something made to handle the activities you want a doll for.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

lemosiii wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:25 pm I am considering buying a plush full sized stuffed mannequin

https://www.amazon.com/Morris-Costumes- ... V496&psc=1

I was going to insert a stroker into the crotch area. Do you think this will work? Also, do you think it will be easy to cut open the mannequin and insert some sort of poseable skeleton?
What you linked to is an understuffed starfish with a plastic head. Designed for halloween to fill out scarecrows on the porch. It has no substance, a little polyfill in it is all. There are posable foam manequins on amazon/ebay that can be modded to hold a fleshlight, but at that cost a purpose built fabric sex doll is more affordable. https://www.amazon.com/Mannequin-Flexib ... deae8f9840
It's $244 and you really can't bend the legs up (no joints, you have to cut or tear the foam).
The folks above know what they are talking about. Unless you have an actual mannequin fetish ,then that is different.
Look at Dagmar :viewtopic.php?p=2269075#p2269075
Teddy Babes, valentina Girls, Estartek, Sakura, there are so many to look at and choose from.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

I have four of this body. In the back, there is an opening that is closed with a single velcro square. I added a zipper for secure closing. You can remove the stuffing, add a skeleton and then re-stuff. All you need to do in the crotch area is pop the seams, and hem. It is an inexpensive and durable, good fabric body to work with. I have done many projects and upgrades with the four of mine.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

lemosiii
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by lemosiii »

Hey DG can you share some pictures of the opening and your customs like this?

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Let me see if I can find any. I don’t remember if I took photos of the back zipper.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

jonathen123

Post by jonathen123 »

Lol, i bought this fabric halloween prop a few years back and it's the core to my plush doll since then 🤣. It requires a lot of fluff tho 😅

INFORMATIONS