kimberdoll.com

Kimber Doll Deluxe

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
Electric Barbarella

Re: Kimber Doll Deluxe

Post by Electric Barbarella »

I don't own a Kimberdoll, but I did order a silicone doll with foot screws, so I thought they'd be rather universal.

The caps look like an interesting alternative, though they look like they'd be just as slippery as the default screws, and I was hoping to find something transparent over white. I'll dig around some more, yet either way these are brilliant ideas. Thanks again.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

I never knew anything (and affordable too) existed outta China or I would've chosen Kimber as a starter doll just to get a taste first and save a bit of cash.
Although I'm fine with what I have now.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Electric Barbarella wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 4:51 pm The caps look like an interesting alternative, though they look like they'd be just as slippery as the default screws, and I was hoping to find something transparent over white. I'll dig around some more, yet either way these are brilliant ideas. Thanks again.
Foot screws SHOULD be universal, but not really. I have some dolls with 6mm bolts and some have 5mm bolts. Bolt covers fit over either.
On carpet they are great, as in anchoring/protecting in shoes or boots. As you noted, on hardwood or such then might be slippery.

A cure for that is to either get ones of a different shape/material (check local hardware stores) or altering them.
You can attach gripper material to the bottoms if required.

As for color ... well ... they ARE plastic and spray paint comes in all shades. Probably something close to your dolls color. :)
If painted then it might be wise to put a washer between the doll and painted foot cap just to be safe.

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

Electric Barbarella

Post by Electric Barbarella »

Socratus wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 5:04 pm I never knew anything (and affordable too) existed outta China or I would've chosen Kimber as a starter doll just to get a taste first and save a bit of cash.
Although I'm fine with what I have now.
I agree. I spent 4K on my first order and it's very possible it won't work out for me, but there's also the philosophy of buying cheaper could taint your overall experience and impression, so I decided to go all the way.

Time will tell.
Wheezer wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 5:28 pm
As for color ... well ... they ARE plastic and spray paint comes in all shades. Probably something close to your dolls color. :)
If painted then it might be wise to put a washer between the doll and painted foot cap just to be safe.
Now that would be awesome!! I like the sturdiness of the initial studs you chose, but white actually drew more attention to them than the recessed silver ones! A skin color would be excellent. Of course, considering I plan to have socks on her most of the time anyway this could be a moot point as the feet would probably be exposed mostly for bathing lol.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Don't overthink it too much. :)

As you said, most of the times she will have shoes and socks on her.
For bathing they would be fine. Oil fist, use a washer to seal them and screw them in tight.
As a plus, levelers would help prevent slips in the tub and other damage.

DISCLAIMER
Standard protocol is to NOT bathe a doll with foot bolts, in order to prevent water intrusion and eventual skeleton damage.
If you do so, then make sure the feet areas are sealed and minimize water around the area.

Your doll, your choice.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

italianloopy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by italianloopy »

danthedollman wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:09 am still on the fence the number deluxe is $800 plus shipping, is it worth it to start with a normal kimber or go for a pricey one out the gate?
I now have both Deluxe and Standard Kimber. I am simply writing a reply now but I will upload pics if you like. There are many differences between the two versions, several of which no one has bothered to mention in their reviews surprisingly!! Overall the Deluxe is definitely worth the extra money.

1. Weight: while naked and unadorned-(including head with no wig) -Standard Kimber 65.5 pounds, deluxe Kimber 73.5 pounds.
1A: Height: same perfect 5' 2-3"
2. Skin Color: The deluxe Kimber is MUCH lighter skinned, Italian in tone, while the standard Kimber looks East Indian in her color.
3. Breasts: The Gel breasts of the Deluxe feel much better , However, they are too large in my opnion and look a bit odd on her.
3A: Nipples/Areola: The nipples are similar but the Deluxe has added a lightly colored areola with bumps as an improvement.
4. Vagina: similar no difference, very tight at first but loosens up for you. The Deluxe might be a tad tighter.
5. Butt: The deluxe version has much more wiggle and realism, almost feels gel. I'm surprised Kimber didn't advertise this improvement.
6. Hands/Fingers/Wrists: Infintely better on the deluxe, this alone is worth the extra money. My standard's wrists and fingers are broken.
7. Feet/Toes: The same, though my Deluxe came missing a left toenail somehow.
8. Legs: The same, though the deluxe feels smoother even with both powdered.
9. Torso: The same, though the deluxe feels smoother around the navel area.
10. Head: Same
11. Shoulders: more movement in the deluxe.

hope this helps, I have covered breasts , vagina legs feet head etc. The anus is of no interest to me.

Rob_54

Post by Rob_54 »

italianloopy wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:51 pm
danthedollman wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:09 am still on the fence the number deluxe is $800 plus shipping, is it worth it to start with a normal kimber or go for a pricey one out the gate?
I now have both Deluxe and Standard Kimber. I am simply writing a reply now but I will upload pics if you like. There are many differences between the two versions, several of which no one has bothered to mention in their reviews surprisingly!! Overall the Deluxe is definitely worth the extra money.

1. Weight: while naked and unadorned-(including head with no wig) -Standard Kimber 65.5 pounds, deluxe Kimber 73.5 pounds.
2. Skin Color: The deluxe Kimber is MUCH lighter skinned, Italian in tone, while the standard Kimber looks East Indian in her color.
3. Breasts: The Gel breasts of the Deluxe feel much better , However, they are too large in my opnion and look a bit odd on her.
3A: Nipples/Areola: The nipples are similar but the Deluxe has added a lightly colored areola with bumps as an improvement.
4. Vagina: similar no difference, very tight at first but loosens up for you. The Deluxe might be a tad tighter.
5. Butt: The deluxe version has much more wiggle and realism, almost feels gel. I'm surprised Kimber didn't advertise this improvement.
6. Hands/Fingers/Wrists: Infintely better on the deluxe, this alone is worth the extra money. My standard's wrists and fingers are broken.

hope this helps, I have covered breasts , vagina legs feet head etc. The anus is of no interest to me.
I've been kicking around the idea of getting one of these for a while, A side-by-side Standard/Deluxe comparison is something I was hoping to see. Very useful. Was thinking the deluxe was worth the extra, Looks like it is. But the extra weight - Oof! Better to know beforehand though.

pokitom

Post by pokitom »

Please please post pictures. I would love to see side by side

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

Anyone have thoughts on how this matches with light tan WM heads? I have a second head I've never touched that I was originally going to use with a different body type, but since I don't plan on going with WM again but it seems a shame to never give the other head a body of her own. I know about Tighes' dolls (I think those are original Kimber), I'm just wondering if Deluxe is too different for this to work now.

italianloopy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by italianloopy »

I have a dark tan #382 WM head that was a perfect match for my standard Kimber. I am thinking a light tan WM head would match perfectly with deluxe Kimber but I can't assure this.

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

Thanks for the input. I ordered WM TPE from Dollhouse and the difference between tan vs light tan is huge. If anyone sees this and can share a pic with them together it would be really appreciated.

Kimberdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Kimberdoll »

Merry Christmas all! :D

We finally have Kimber Doll Deluxe in stock and ready to ship from our UK warehouse. :thumbs_up:

https://kimberdoll.co.uk/products/kimber-doll-deluxe

Thank you for your patience.
Holly
Kimber Doll Team

Honcho

Post by Honcho »

Kimberdoll wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:15 pm Merry Christmas all! :D

We finally have Kimber Doll Deluxe in stock and ready to ship from our UK warehouse. :thumbs_up:

https://kimberdoll.co.uk/products/kimber-doll-deluxe

Thank you for your patience.
Holly
Kimber Doll Team
Thanks Holly. Will be getting one to replace my standard (who's hands are all broken) soon.
Honcho

Image Image  Image Image

Rugbug61

Post by Rugbug61 »

I believe she’ll be my next victim 😝
Training starts now….and begin
————————————————————————
YL 151-C Lacy Rae the She-Boss😋
Firedoll 157-B Sandy Olivia😍

Rugbug61

Post by Rugbug61 »

Italianloopy thanks for the side by side comparisons, I’ve been on the fence for sometime now, my wife and I have been seriously considering her as our lil playmate…. Believe she’ll make a great addition to the family!
Cheers
Training starts now….and begin
————————————————————————
YL 151-C Lacy Rae the She-Boss😋
Firedoll 157-B Sandy Olivia😍

INFORMATIONS