Starpery.com

coloring latex skin on french madem , etc.

Got an idea? Need an invention?
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

coloring latex skin on french madem , etc.

Post by timetraveler1 »

well i tried a latex balloon to color it i tried hair color i used a dark brown and a swab and rubbed some on the balloon in a certain area the hair dye actually worked and dyed the balloon color but i didn't like the greayish look it gave i don't know if that was because of the color dark brown being put on a pink skin color which gave a greyish brownish color or not ?? i don't know if some other color like a mixture could be used or not to get a right color . i think someone else on here was going to try this too when they had time . maybe a very light brown colr would be right i don't know , but like i said it did dye the color on the latex balloon so this may be one way to color dye the latex dolls !! :D

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

hair dye color works to dye latex

Post by timetraveler1 »

well i did an experiment on a latex balloon and dabbed some hair dye color on a pink balloon i used a dark brown color on it the hair color actually did dye the balloon color pernamently but came out a greyish brown color (maybe because of being put on a pink color ? ) so i now know the hair dye will work but need to find a hair dye color that will color the latex a natural looking skin color . below is the link to my doll album showing to pics of the dyed balloon . :)
http://www.dollforum.com/modules.php?na ... &cat=15433

INFORMATIONS