www.6yedollglobal.com/

Sloane my 161J

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Phossil

Re: Sloane my 161J

Post by Phossil »

For the past few days I've been adding makeup to this head to make it a little less masculine. And you were right Solo, red hair is very nice on this head, but I still need to get something longer.
Attachments
mmmfood.jpg
mmmfood.jpg (2.57 MiB) Viewed 1646 times
aloy.jpg
aloy.jpg (2.67 MiB) Viewed 1646 times

PetDlr

Post by PetDlr »

She just gets better and better every time I see her! Definitely on my list, perhaps even the top. Ooooof!

I would surely disappear for quite some time if one of her twin sisters were to become part of the clan here!

Pet
The Lovely (no longer) Lost Ladies Household:
Kathryn - WM168E, #200 & #233, TPE Fair
Killashandra - WM157B, #56 & #273, TPE Lt Tan
Kagami - Sinodoll 158B, Sakae, Prm Slcn Ntrl
Kelly - Starpery 156G, Kelly S.S., TPE Ntrl w/ W.R.
KJ (Kira Jenn) - Ainidoll E, Jennifer, Soft TPE Tan
Kyonyū - HR158M, #41, Soft TPE Lt Tan
Kaeda - SE#21 Elf Head, TPE Lt Tan
Kaylee - WM163H, #179, Soft TPE Lt Tan
Klawdia - EB148L, EB-ZHB001, Silica Gel, Ntrl

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

Oh she pretty!

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

She's got that ...."are you going to just stand there, or fuck me look."

And I doubt she takes no as an answer.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

your wigs are truly great btw. Where did you get them from if you don't mind me asking Phossil.
Btw, with the latest reddish-auburn wig those eyes fit awesome, while with lighter wigs, especially blond, I think some lighter eyes would fit her even better too.
6YE 161J - BBW Kate's thread viewtopic.php?f=383&t=147401

xaintelmpigkenshs
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by xaintelmpigkenshs »

that 161j and 114 brunette combo has me leaking!!

Ygdrasilxyz

Post by Ygdrasilxyz »

Phossil wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:43 pm You know I had to do it King Solo. I do want to make her a red head but I need to see if red wigs will stain silicone.

Maybe some good news for you Setevoltas, 6ye's tpe doesn't seem to be reacting at all to zelex's silicone and this is a soft head.

To all the people who say silicone is better than TPE....idk how you do it. Yes this head is beautiful, very visually appealing, but kissing this head isn't great and its a soft head. If this is what soft silicone is like I don't think I'll ever get a silicone doll.

I will try and do a proper photoshoot with this head.

Zelex's ge98 is such a beautiful head. Thanks to Zelex and rosemarydoll.
That's a beautiful head, Phossil! I'm impressed by how much the colors match--what color is the soft silicone?

YL-158 K-cup with 220 face "Lady D"
WM-163 H-cup with 198 face "ScarJo" aka Black Widow
HR-164 G-cup with 26 face "Vampirella"
Irontech-156 E-cup ebony with Penny face "Mercedes Monroe"
6YE-161 L-cup with 213 face "Karen Starr" aka PowerGirl

Phossil

Post by Phossil »

adymoro wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:35 pm your wigs are truly great btw. Where did you get them from if you don't mind me asking Phossil.
Btw, with the latest reddish-auburn wig those eyes fit awesome, while with lighter wigs, especially blond, I think some lighter eyes would fit her even better too.
sorry for such a late answer Ady, I get them from amazon, always human hair and lace fronts. Pricey but so worth it as its so much softer than synthetic hair and it doesn't knot or tangle.
xaintelmpigkenshs wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:14 pm that 161j and 114 brunette combo has me leaking!!
thanks xaintelmpigkenshs, I really need to go back to the 114.
Ygdrasilxyz wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:19 am
Phossil wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:43 pm You know I had to do it King Solo. I do want to make her a red head but I need to see if red wigs will stain silicone.

Maybe some good news for you Setevoltas, 6ye's tpe doesn't seem to be reacting at all to zelex's silicone and this is a soft head.

To all the people who say silicone is better than TPE....idk how you do it. Yes this head is beautiful, very visually appealing, but kissing this head isn't great and its a soft head. If this is what soft silicone is like I don't think I'll ever get a silicone doll.

I will try and do a proper photoshoot with this head.

Zelex's ge98 is such a beautiful head. Thanks to Zelex and rosemarydoll.
That's a beautiful head, Phossil! I'm impressed by how much the colors match--what color is the soft silicone?
Thanks Ygdrasilxyz. lol the thing is....im not entirely sure what the color is as I just told the vendor to go off a picture. They never told me what color the skin was. But I'm going to assume it's Zelex's fair. Ill upload the factory photos
GE98 (1).jpg
GE98 (1).jpg (5.75 MiB) Viewed 1003 times
I think Zelex needs to color correct their factory photos a bit better because the head is definitely not as yellow in person.

But I'm not really sure how much I can recommend getting one of their soft heads as I'm having issues with paint coming off.
1.jpg
1.jpg (6.29 MiB) Viewed 1003 times

It's disappointing. I messaged my vendor and zelex about it and they're sending me paint to correct it but I mean it doesn't really solve the issue.

I'm so up and down with this head, I do like it, but it has problems. I'm not sure what to do next. Do I go back to a tpe head, or do I try and look for another silicone head? I'm not that into many tpe heads and I'm sure I'll just run into the same problem with another Silicone head. I wish zelex would finally fix this problem cause I like a lot of their heads.

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

Phossil wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:56 am
adymoro wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:35 pm your wigs are truly great btw. Where did you get them from if you don't mind me asking Phossil.
sorry for such a late answer Ady, I get them from amazon, always human hair and lace fronts. Pricey but so worth it as its so much softer than synthetic hair and it doesn't knot or tangle.
I thought so, I always spend more on wigs too as those that come with the doll regardless of the doll brand are always bad at least to my expectations.

Phossil

Re: Freya the new 2024 161J

Post by Phossil »

first off, to anyone who owns this doll, please don't store her standing....
20240124_140246.jpg
20240124_140246.jpg (2.26 MiB) Viewed 646 times

So after that happened, I impulsively bought another 161J...

And wow they improved the model. The shoulder width is so much better now! the older models shoulder width is around 38cm, this new model is at 41cm, it looks so much better. I think the neck looks way better as well. Softness is still the same. The breasts seem to be a bit better but only slightly. There are bumps on the areolas and the anus now has texture. I'm in love with the improvements they made to the model, it looks so much better.

here are the old and new model side by side
differences.jpg
differences.jpg (1.36 MiB) Viewed 646 times
Oh and her head is GLD's Ashley head
freya 1.jpg
freya 1.jpg (2.16 MiB) Viewed 646 times
This is the old model
This is the old model
portrait.jpg (761.53 KiB) Viewed 646 times
the vendor I chose was betterlovedoll, my only complaint is that this new model isn't the same color as my older 161J, but I can get over it. I don't believe betterlovedoll is listing the colors correctly, or perhaps this is 6ye's new "white".

I will show the two models side by side in the future. Also, I'm going to have to start selling my older dolls....

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Very nice Phossil!

Is the neck hinged or flexible pipe? And are they using bigger pipes for the thigh "bone"?

Did you order tight or loose joints?
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Phossil

Post by Phossil »

setevoltas wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:08 pm Very nice Phossil!

Is the neck hinged or flexible pipe? And are they using bigger pipes for the thigh "bone"?

The Neck is now hinged. I did kind of like the old gooseneck more simply because it never got floppy and loose. Thigh bone I believe is the same as the old model but it might have gotten thicker I'm not sure. I got tighter joints. I will measure other parts of the body to see if other things have changed.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Phossil wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:30 pm
setevoltas wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:08 pm Very nice Phossil!

The Neck is now hinged. I did kind of like the old gooseneck more simply because it never got floppy and loose. Thigh bone I believe is the same as the old model but it might have gotten thicker I'm not sure. I got tighter joints. I will measure other parts of the body to see if other things have changed.
:thumbs_up:

She looks great!
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

PetDlr

Post by PetDlr »

So Ummmmm.... I was already going to lead into asking what might be happening with the first one. Yes, I admit my weakness, I can't RESIST chasing after the ladies that might need a home!

But then you said: "I will show the two models side by side in the future. Also, I'm going to have to start selling my older dolls...." And my ears immediately perked up.... LOL :lol:

If the old her should happen to fall into that category. I'm quite interested. Trying to remember her actual weight. I've one here that tips the scale at nearly 125 8O , so I can't imagine her being much worse...
(Off to look up her listed weight, brb.... 121lbs is what I could find online, so about the same... Hmmmmm!)

I see she's on sale right now where you got her to! Very tempting indeed! Sete, I think it's time to give your ladies a run for the money! :D :lol: :whistle: 8)
The Lovely (no longer) Lost Ladies Household:
Kathryn - WM168E, #200 & #233, TPE Fair
Killashandra - WM157B, #56 & #273, TPE Lt Tan
Kagami - Sinodoll 158B, Sakae, Prm Slcn Ntrl
Kelly - Starpery 156G, Kelly S.S., TPE Ntrl w/ W.R.
KJ (Kira Jenn) - Ainidoll E, Jennifer, Soft TPE Tan
Kyonyū - HR158M, #41, Soft TPE Lt Tan
Kaeda - SE#21 Elf Head, TPE Lt Tan
Kaylee - WM163H, #179, Soft TPE Lt Tan
Klawdia - EB148L, EB-ZHB001, Silica Gel, Ntrl

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

wow, sorry to hear what happened to your older girl, but glad you sorted it out quickly.
Best is to store her hanging on a sturdy rack (you can see pictures of it on my thread), or even in bed, my older 161j has spent lots of time in bed and I've never noticed any slightest dents provided obviously that the limbs are all down and she's positioned straight. I did so from the start as making her stand safely was a task anyway and I cannot be happier.
I also think the colours have durkened albeit slightly, my new natural skin 161j seemed slightly more orangey but after powdering consistently it got better, however, I've ordered a new white one which should arrive shortly (they seem to take longer to arrive in Europe where I live than to you guys in the States). Anyhow, the new white is the colour to go for now as it really is the new "natural", I still have to see her but I believe I gonna be very happy with it as I was always torned between white and natural.

INFORMATIONS