https://www.coeros.com/

Sex Doll Washing / Drying 101 - Written by Alexandria Sportello

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Sex Doll Washing / Drying 101 - Written by Alexandria Sportello

Post by Coeros »

Wheezer wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:34 pm No problem, stuff happens.
There is an additional item if folks want to air out their doll orifices.
They now make USB powered fish air pumps. One of those hooked up to a small power bank would let a user dry the inner bits without cords.
So if they had a doll in storage they wanted to freshen up, wanted to dry out a doll that was not close to an outlet, or were cleaning their doll after an outdoor romp, then they could easily dry it.

Cheers!
... W ...
USB Powered Doll Dryer (Amazon)(https://www.amazon.com/Quietest-Aquariu ... 09CT54KRY/)
USB_DOLL DRYER.jpg
NOTE: Doll not included
Thanks! :glou: :glou: :glou:
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

MrJ
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MrJ »

In another forum, a double aquarium pump was recommended.

Forgive me if this is not an appropriate forum for this question, but I'm curious on recommendations in that regard. Is it worth the slightly higher price?

All great info. And Ms OP, the towels and tampons look the same. (Or was that a joke, as it is rolled up.)
Kimber Quinn is loving her new home.
:plaidskirt:

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

I never take Ami to the shower. Tried it once and decided that it was too dangerous. Props to those of you who do.
Nowadays I clean her on the bed. She has 2 large towels, which she lies on, then she's cleaned quickly, and I mean quickly, with baby oil and an old credit card. Rub it on, scrape it off. You'll need a handful of kitchen towels and a small bowl. I then dab her down with a length of cardboard box sealing tape, not too sticky! which lifts any remaining sticky blobs and hairs. Then she's powdered with a 50/50 mix of corn starch and talcum powder. Job done.
As for internal cleaning, we've always used femidoms, so no need for douches and drying. Although I do use the puffer to squirt some talc up inside her occasionally, It helps to insert the femidom. I just check her out with an endoscope occasionally. Other than wear and tear she's fine, never found any mould.
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

BigJay039 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:57 pm In another forum, a double aquarium pump was recommended.

Forgive me if this is not an appropriate forum for this question, but I'm curious on recommendations in that regard. Is it worth the slightly higher price?

All great info. And Ms OP, the towels and tampons look the same. (Or was that a joke, as it is rolled up.)
Hello, BigJay039. No, it wasn't intended as a joke, it just happened that way. :glou:

Tyr, I could never be able to take the guys to the shower/tub either. No way I could get them in or out at their weight and the restrictions of the glass sliding doors and tub itself. Not even with a medical tub chair. I do the sponge bath method.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

This is all good stuff. But what a lot of bother when I could be doing their makeup, or their hairstyles, or their clothes.
Nowadays intimacy is so much easier. I find ways of securing an onahole between my dolls thighs. So I have the best of both worlds. A fixed vagina that I can use a femidom with, anytime I fancy, and various quality onaholes which I can position anywhere I chose on my doll.
As for body cleaning I use mineral oil and a credit card when I think they need it.
Cleanup has never been easier.
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Is it a bad thing, that when I hear “mineral oil”, my mind instantly goes to “enema”?
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Bunnyboybob wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:16 pm This is all good stuff. But what a lot of bother when I could be doing their makeup, or their hairstyles, or their clothes.
Nowadays intimacy is so much easier. I find ways of securing an onahole between my dolls thighs. So I have the best of both worlds. A fixed vagina that I can use a femidom with, anytime I fancy, and various quality onaholes which I can position anywhere I chose on my doll.
As for body cleaning I use mineral oil and a credit card when I think they need it.
Cleanup has never been easier.
Hello, do you have any similar pictures to share? I don’t know if my imagination is right :multi:
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

MrJ
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MrJ »

DG wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:01 pm Hello, BigJay039. No, it wasn't intended as a joke, it just happened that way. :glou:
Lol it was funny still.
Kimber Quinn is loving her new home.
:plaidskirt:

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

Wheezer wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:37 pm
Coeros wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:00 pm T
[

You probably meant an aquarium AIR PUMP (note air hose and check valve)

Pawfly Aquarium 40 GPH Compact Air Pump (Amazon)

... W ...

I just checked this out on Amazon..it looks pretty efficient for the price. Does anyone think there would be anything I need to worry about sticking a plastic tube inside a silicone vagina though? It's safe, right??

https://www.amazon.com/Pawfly-MA-60-Aqu ... 5543?psc=1

I've had a lot more difficulty drying out my Starpery silicone doll than I did my previous TPE dolls. The TPE vaginas I could stuff full of absorbent paper towel and after let her air dry and 2 years later she's good as new. But the silicone doll I've been enjoying the last month... the silicone vagina is much thicker and harder to work with, without ripping or damaging her.
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

mathieu242 wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:56 am
Wheezer wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:37 pm
Coeros wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:00 pm T
[

You probably meant an aquarium AIR PUMP (note air hose and check valve)

Pawfly Aquarium 40 GPH Compact Air Pump (Amazon)

... W ...

I just checked this out on Amazon..it looks pretty efficient for the price. Does anyone think there would be anything I need to worry about sticking a plastic tube inside a silicone vagina though? It's safe, right??

https://www.amazon.com/Pawfly-MA-60-Aqu ... 5543?psc=1

I've had a lot more difficulty drying out my Starpery silicone doll than I did my previous TPE dolls. The TPE vaginas I could stuff full of absorbent paper towel and after let her air dry and 2 years later she's good as new. But the silicone doll I've been enjoying the last month... the silicone vagina is much thicker and harder to work with, without ripping or damaging her.
Yes, an aquarium pump is an inexpensive tool to dry out your sex doll’s orifices. But the disadvantage is that there is no corresponding hard tube. In addition, don't choose one that is too cheap, otherwise there may be problems such as noise and low power.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Funwest Sex doll body cleaning guide: https://twitter.com/Coeros_/status/1660814830310416384

Coeros Sex Doll Washing / Drying 101: https://www.coeros.com/sex-doll-washing-drying-101/

fomodow901
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by fomodow901 »

New to all of this. Just got a torso and it's so mind blowing that I had to order a full doll. I've been trying to work out how I'm going to clean the openings of the doll without lugging her to the bathroom. I bought an aquarium pump that I've been testing on my torso. It does the trick, but my concern is whether it's ok to insert the plastic tubes(whatever soft plastic they're made of) into the holes of the TPE doll. I've notice the tubes remove the coloring from the vagina and I'm concerned they might have a reaction with the TPE and cause damage. Any thoughts on this?

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

fomodow901 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:15 pm New to all of this. Just got a torso and it's so mind blowing that I had to order a full doll. I've been trying to work out how I'm going to clean the openings of the doll without lugging her to the bathroom. I bought an aquarium pump that I've been testing on my torso. It does the trick, but my concern is whether it's ok to insert the plastic tubes(whatever soft plastic they're made of) into the holes of the TPE doll. I've notice the tubes remove the coloring from the vagina and I'm concerned they might have a reaction with the TPE and cause damage. Any thoughts on this?
Hello, the plastic tubes can be inserted into the holes of the TPE doll. When you mention that the tubes remove the coloring from the vagina, do you mean the tubes are causing the color of the labia to come off? If that's the case, you can buy a vaginal cleaning nozzle, which should be widely available on Amazon.

fomodow901
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by fomodow901 »

Coeros wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:55 pm
fomodow901 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:15 pm New to all of this. Just got a torso and it's so mind blowing that I had to order a full doll. I've been trying to work out how I'm going to clean the openings of the doll without lugging her to the bathroom. I bought an aquarium pump that I've been testing on my torso. It does the trick, but my concern is whether it's ok to insert the plastic tubes(whatever soft plastic they're made of) into the holes of the TPE doll. I've notice the tubes remove the coloring from the vagina and I'm concerned they might have a reaction with the TPE and cause damage. Any thoughts on this?
Hello, the plastic tubes can be inserted into the holes of the TPE doll. When you mention that the tubes remove the coloring from the vagina, do you mean the tubes are causing the color of the labia to come off? If that's the case, you can buy a vaginal cleaning nozzle, which should be widely available on Amazon.
Thanks for the reply! Yeah, it seems like the labia coloring is transferring to the tube. It's not a big deal imo though since it's such a small contact area. This method has been working great for keeping things dry in there :thumbs_up: .

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

fomodow901 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:31 pm
Coeros wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:55 pm
Thanks for the reply! Yeah, it seems like the labia coloring is transferring to the tube. It's not a big deal imo though since it's such a small contact area. This method has been working great for keeping things dry in there :thumbs_up: .
Thank you for your feedback! Yes, this method is indeed suitable for drying the doll's vaginal area effectively. We're glad to hear that it's working well for you. :multi:

INFORMATIONS