www.siliconelovers.com

LD 162cm G review.

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: LD 162cm G review.

Post by tuffluv88 »

Absolutely beautiful face, and a nice healthy thick girl figure 😁
CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE THREAD FOR MY GIRLS
viewtopic.php?p=2425213#p2425213

HAPPILY MARRIED TO
IVY- WM 173H & VICTORIA - SM 150L

My Favorites
WM 173H - SM 150L - JY-150 - JK 150J - HR 162L - HR 158 - SE 161F - JY 159BB - SM 175L - YL 153

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Very nice doll. She has a beautiful natural figure with a wonderful buttocks. Nice face too. :)

Not for everyone, obviously, because of the weight. But for those who can handle that much weight, she's a really pretty doll!
I'm surprised there aren't more Lushdolls on TDF. They have several very nice models and those who have one all say the quality is excellent.
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mvcuk1 »

Thanks for sharing.

Judging by that ass and general thickness, that's a whole lot of doll for your money.

Bruce85
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bruce85 »

This girl is terrific amazing! Good value, good price, good buy!!! Please upload more photos of this beautiful girl!!!

milktemptation

Post by milktemptation »

Out of curiosity, what are her bust and underbust measurements?

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

King Solo wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:32 pm This doll got great potential; I wonder if she's available in Ultra-Soft TPE
Oops old thread - it is possible to request this :) as with every brand, it is not really recommended due to softer TPE's being easier to damage.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

Shiny-J
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Shiny-J »

I have this very same doll in same configuration with red hair. Silicone lovers ran a great sale and she was the first doll I ever bought. I had been considering getting one for years. I had typically been looking at dolls with MASSIVE breasts. Trying to find one with massive breasts that also had a large, curvy ass as well that wasn’t fat or awkward looking was not easy. I saw the pic on their site and it reminds me of a woman I have a huge crush on and I finally pulled the trigger. She was in stock and came very quickly. No issues of any kind… no torn/ripped/damaged packaging, no delivery delays, no tracking delays, no lost packages, no lack of email responses, etc… silicone lovers sent emails timely, provided status updates quickly, and were total professional and on top of their game.

She arrived and I was over the moon. I don’t know why I didn’t order a doll sooner. The experience was so easy and smooth that I ordered another doll from them only a week later. This one was an HR doll and she has the massive breasts. Silicone lovers had her delivered quick and easy as well. She was slightly more expensive and I attributed that to the massive breasts and being a “specialty” style doll, but I can tell you that Lushdoll is a much higher quality all around. The HR doll toes and feet have much less detail…the face doesn’t look as realistic,… the joints are loose now and squeak more,… the hands/fingers are wires inside… etc. it’s a much lighter doll, but she’s also much skinnier than the Lushdoll. The face of my Lushdoll is absolutely incredible… the hands and fingers are solid, movable joints like real fingers and not wires,.. the hands and feet appear more realistic… she is pretty heavy as she’s a thick gal so positioning her is a chore, but she’s so much more substantial and just feels like a significantly better quality of doll.

Unfortunately, just a week or two after getting her, my dog got carried away doing zoomies around the house and jumped up on the bed and his claws dug into her face.. I was devastated. I was able to reattach the eyelashes and using the glue, I got her patched up with virtually no visible damage unless you’re inches away and know what to look for, but I decided to order another head regardless . When I saw how much individual heads were and the sale was still going on the full doll, I just decided to just order another complete doll! LOL

So, the guy who had been debating whether to get a doll for almost 10 years, gets 3 dolls in less than a month. lol. I love them all and have each one in a different room in the house, but the Lushdolls are clearly my favorites. I have a few pics to post, but I’ll have to wait until mods approve them.

Again, I cannot tell you how pleased I am with the quality of this doll!

INFORMATIONS