sanhuiofficial.com

What Sanhui doll has the best 'feel' ?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
catkins05
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: What Sanhui doll has the best 'feel' ?

Post by catkins05 »

The 160cm I cup is an amazing doll but 38kg is a lot of weight. Might not be my best choice for my first doll.

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Nouchi wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:13 am I have just received a dark tan 160 big breast with soft breast, ass and vagina.
She's my 3rd silicone doll (FD 162 and Zelex 172) and though she has small hips for me she's awsowe !
I got her from Rosemary Doll and the weight on the website is 38 kg which i believe to be accurate.
She's the 16th doll i get and the best so far, her breast are just amazing and the soft vagina is really a must :twisted:

160cm5ft3-I-cup-Silicone-Se.jpg
Nice looking doll you have there Nouchi. I have to agree 100% on how well Sanhui feels and no gaping Vag when in missionary position, I should say true missionary because some manufactures say Oh yes there will be no gaping vag but there definition of missionary is with the dolls legs pointing straight up, love the textured feel, and the coloring is pretty much permanent on the nipples and vag. I was looking at all the other Brands that paint on veins, and painted on skin texture and for folks that want to use there doll for play the paint peels off in a very short time, Who wants to attempt color match something they painted on at the factory??. I wish Sanhui would use there permanent coloring to do some customizing on there dolls. There are several manufactures on here you have to be careful with, and there are people on here representing the manufacture that hide the truth about the dolls, who wants to receive a doll that has major flaws? Then have to fight for a replacement?? So bottom line, if your looking for a beautifull sexy doll Made for pleasure then Sanhui is the very best for that. Hey Nouchi your doll is very sexy, any chance you can show more photos and your build sheet? I just now came back on the forum and really like the 160cm with the larger breasts.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nouchi »

staycool64 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:47 am Nice looking doll you have there Nouchi. I have to agree 100% on how well Sanhui feels and no gaping Vag when in missionary position, I should say true missionary because some manufactures say Oh yes there will be no gaping vag but there definition of missionary is with the dolls legs pointing straight up, love the textured feel, and the coloring is pretty much permanent on the nipples and vag. I was looking at all the other Brands that paint on veins, and painted on skin texture and for folks that want to use there doll for play the paint peels off in a very short time, Who wants to attempt color match something they painted on at the factory??. I wish Sanhui would use there permanent coloring to do some customizing on there dolls. There are several manufactures on here you have to be careful with, and there are people on here representing the manufacture that hide the truth about the dolls, who wants to receive a doll that has major flaws? Then have to fight for a replacement?? So bottom line, if your looking for a beautifull sexy doll Made for pleasure then Sanhui is the very best for that. Hey Nouchi your doll is very sexy, any chance you can show more photos and your build sheet? I just now came back on the forum and really like the 160cm with the larger breasts.
Thanks staycool64, i'm not sure of what build sheet means ?
She's dark tan skin tone with soft breast (8 cm aerola), ass and vagina, she has painted pubic hair n°3.
Head 11 with green eyes and movable jaw (love it).
Flexi skeleton with standard joints, standard shoulder, articulated fingers (so cool!) and standing feet with caps.
As for the pics unfortunately not right now as i am in a relocation time waiting for my new home.

Slamjut

Post by Slamjut »

Taneras wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:51 pm
Slamjut wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:02 pm Definitely the SV, it feels better than TPE. The Femdoms take away from the full sensation so try to go without one once in a while :)
If you don't mind me asking, how often have you used the SV, and how has it held up?

The reason I'm going with a higher end silicone doll is because I'd like longevity, I'd like it to last. While I'm fairly confident with the doll as a whole, I do worry about how durable the SV is. I'd hate to have an otherwise perfectly intact and healthy doll be ruined by a vagina getting bored out because it only lasted a few months worth of use.
Well, TBH I've only used her once due to being really busy, and yes I've had her since February if you can believe it. And honestly, I'm not a big fan of silicone, at least on this doll. I think it has more to do with the foam inside that's used to keep the weight down. The actual silicone feels nice but when you press down it only goes so far and the foam is obvious. I wish I got the soft butt, I really regret not adding that to my order.

Slamjut

Post by Slamjut »

JustDude wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:17 am
Taneras wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:51 pm
Slamjut wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:02 pm Definitely the SV, it feels better than TPE. The Femdoms take away from the full sensation so try to go without one once in a while :)
If you don't mind me asking, how often have you used the SV, and how has it held up?

The reason I'm going with a higher end silicone doll is because I'd like longevity, I'd like it to last. While I'm fairly confident with the doll as a whole, I do worry about how durable the SV is. I'd hate to have an otherwise perfectly intact and healthy doll be ruined by a vagina getting bored out because it only lasted a few months worth of use.
I almost went with Sanhui when considering my next doll, back and forth for a couple of months. I've asked this question on a few occasions and was always met with the same responses: ''GO WITH SV, you won't regret it!''. I was, like you, concerned with the longevity of SV on a doll that's supposed to last many years. Rev told me that the SV longevity will depend on how much lube you apply. ''lube = longevity'' were his exact words if I remember correctly. He knows a hell of a lot more about dolls than I do.

Hope this helps, if only just a little.
That makes a lot of sense. I heard that the material is applied in there with glue so I can see if you don't use a lot of lube it can come undone eventually. I prefer lots of it, I have a syringe that I got to inject water into my guitar humidifier and I use it to squirt lube all the way up there because using my finger doesn't get enough at the back. The bulb syringes aren't forceful enough.

DollNFuture

Post by DollNFuture »

Regarding durability, it is my observation that most manufacturers make the dolls with such a small cavity that even an average size male would have to struggle to fit inside of her. Surely this phenomenon contributes to lack of durability? Or am I wrong here, as an observer? Too much stretching of even a silicone material seems to me like it would be either unusable small or would wear out quickly. I wish manufacturers would offer size options for her cavity....

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

DollNFuture wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:01 pm Regarding durability, it is my observation that most manufacturers make the dolls with such a small cavity that even an average size male would have to struggle to fit inside of her. Surely this phenomenon contributes to lack of durability? Or am I wrong here, as an observer? Too much stretching of even a silicone material seems to me like it would be either unusable small or would wear out quickly. I wish manufacturers would offer size options for her cavity....
Observation would provide the information that this conversation is specifically about Sanhui, not general "observations."

And if all the average sized males were unable to congugate the relationship then there really wouldn't be a sex doll industry.
Trade observation for experience, then you would *know* that you can easily fist most dolls, and that manufacturors DO offer size options.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

DollNFuture

Post by DollNFuture »

Just seeking technical info but I appreciate the common sense theory too.

Let me rephrase original question. Let’s say my sex doll girl wants to have some privacy for the night with just her vibrator let’s say for illustration sake which she told me to get her the giant size which is much bigger than a average male. So she wants to know how big is too big...before damage could occur.

Dominique-n-Splash
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dominique-n-Splash »

If you are not with the doll you love, love the doll you are with...so the one in your arms. hee hee
:B-fly:

A lion does not care about the opinion of a 100 sheep.

laurent43

Post by laurent43 »

Hi
Love your doll! that's my thing !
but I never see the front view photo (standing) on the other hand, mostly sitting, lying down, squatting, with clothes on...

Do you have 2 standing photos (front and side) ??
If so, email them to me : -->email removed<--

It will be very nice and thank you
Last edited by Swan on Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Email removed: Please use Private Messages to send personal info

INFORMATIONS